It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Authorizes Congress To Pursue Criminal Charges Against Hillary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If this article is true (see video which leaves no doubt it is true) we will finally be able to see if all the blame placed on HRC (Clinton's in general) was just a republican conspiracy as some claimed or if the rumors and blame of wrong doings were indeed correct..

If she is found guilty and goes to a real jail I will not shed a tear as I will think finally justice has prevailed and to big to jail is a thing of the past...

While on the other hand if she is exonerated it will be just one more nail into the coffin of anything we read from either political party.

President Trump has authorized Congress to pursue criminal charges against Hillary Clinton, even if that means she ends up in prison.

Chairman of the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Jason Chaffetz, told members of the committee that a recent meeting between him and the President revealed a desire by Trump to ensure Hillary Clinton receives whatever justice she deserves.

yournewswire.com... youtu.be...

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You have to do something to go to jail. Right wing media brainwashing the public into believing you did something will not put her in jail. I guess we will see then.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
If she is found guilty

Guilty of what exactly?

Apart from opposing Trump, that is. And that is not a crime. Yet.

So let us see what else that website has....

Putin To Be Made Royal Tsar As Russia Prepares For Holy War

WikiLeaks: Clinton, Obama, Soros Overthrew Pope Benedict In Vatican Coup

Report: John McCain, Paul Ryan Funded By George Soros

US Reconsiders Nuclear Attack On China, Russia

I Witnessed Obama Funding ISIS In Syria, Says Top Priest

So this is your 'source'....
edit on 1-2-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

While on the other hand if she is exonerated it will be just one more nail into the coffin of anything we read from either political party.

So the FBI investigating wasnt enough? Nor the many different congressional fishing expeditions?

+38 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
You have to do something to go to jail. Right wing media brainwashing the public into believing you did something will not put her in jail. I guess we will see then.

Yep as I said in the Op we will find out one way or the other... If she is found guilty will you come back and say I guess the mean old right wing media was correct after all when claiming there was much smoke and surely there was a fire ?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

If she was ever charged and found guilty it is rather ironic the sentencing would be very severe... And that she would only have her husband to thank for the duration of said lengthy sentance...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

If she was ever charged and found guilty

Of what exactly?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hillary was not mentioned in the video...

Trump apparently said that he supports and agrees with the oversight role that Congress has - and that he should pursue this with vigour. This indicated his support of real transparency in Government (not Obama "transparency"), and the importance of keeping the Executive Branch honest.

Perhaps Chaffetz will continue on the path with email and Clinton Foundation hearings, but this was not mentioned (at least in what has been presented here).

In any event, as I understand things criminal investigations are still the purview of the FBI, and go/no go on criminal charges still rests with the DOJ.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I doubt it will get that far...i can almost hear her frantically tapping away online, looking up non-extradition countries right this minute.

She will convert her ill gotten money, and make a run for it before she spends a minute in jail, being waved off by hoards of low IQ Women tearfully waving her off with their tear soaked handkerchiefs.

Then start to wonder why the hell they're there in the first place.

edit on 1 2 2017 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Yup sure will. Can you say the same? I'd like to hear you admit you were sucked in and brainwashed by Rove, Murdoch and the Koch bros.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
But she's already been investigated and cleared what, 5 times? 6 times?

+85 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Guilty of what exactly? Apart from opposing Trump, that is. And that is not a crime.

Are you serious?

Benghazi, emailgate, funding Islamic terrorism, Burning up Bernie, Clinton foundation being a pay to play front, on and on and on.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
YES!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

But she's already been investigated and cleared what, 5 times? 6 times?

Still the matter of the missing emails . If i want to delete an email its select all or everyone of them individually .

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So the FBI investigating wasnt enough? Nor the many different congressional fishing expeditions?

I guess not simply because there are open investigations of the justice department, the VA, the state department, FBI, and the IRS by the oversight committee..

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

Guilty of what exactly? Apart from opposing Trump, that is. And that is not a crime.

Are you serious?

Benghazi, emailgate, funding Islamic terrorism, Burning up Bernie, Clinton foundation being a pay to play front, on and on and on.

Don't forget the Chinese. Madame Defarge should have kept knitting and her mouth closed. Alas.
edit on 1-2-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

+66 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

You mean something like knowingly mishandling classified information?

Like lying to Congress?

Like selling influence to foreign governments?

Like conspiracy to commit election fraud?

Like providing material support to terrorists?

All of which there is actual evidence of?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Benghazi,

Exactly what crime that is a jailable offence did she commit with that?

emailgate,

Exactly what crime that is a jailable offence did she commit with that?

funding Islamic terrorism,

Exactly what crime that is a jailable offence did she commit with that, and where is the evidence??

on and on and on.

So no evidence or actual crimes!

+47 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure giving military aid to America's enemies (Islamic Terrorists) is treason. Almost 100% sure that's a jailable offence.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Yup sure will. Can you say the same? I'd like to hear you admit you were sucked in and brainwashed by Rove, Murdoch and the Koch bros.

If I can beat 10,000 other posters saying she was not found guilty of anything I promise I will post it..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join