It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocritical Feminists - Man Assaults Woman And Feminists Defend Him

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The man in the video was later identified as Dion Bews – and he spoke to CTV News Monday. Bews said he had spoken to police, and he was told he won’t be facing charges. He told CTV News Reid had continued trying to interview him, after he had asked her not to – he said he became frustrated. Bews claims he didn’t hit her in the face, but he hit her camera, which he said was on a tripod – he also said he didn’t think the camera hit her. Bews said in the days since the incident, he hasn’t left his home because he and his wife have received hundreds of threats through texts, phone calls and emails.

Bews has apologized through a tweet, and said he would replace the camera. Meanwhile, Ezra Levant, also with The Rebel Media, has offered a $1000 reward for information leading to charges, which Bews called a “bounty”. Reid is standing by her story, saying Monday in a tweet: “Are you okay? Is what a normal person would say to someone who was just assaulted. No Women’s Marcher said that to me.”

www.informationliberation.com...
One woman marcher was trying to assist her and also suggested she call security, so there was assistance for her there from a female marcher. So I am not sure what everyone expects from bystanders in what may be just a property damage case.

If Bews is found guilty of physical assault of her and not just the camera, then he should be charged. She will need to prove bodily harm in this case.

It also appears that Reid was in a pushing/tussle match with a photographer for a prime shot just before she approached Bews for an interview, which he repeatedly declined, and she ignored.

edit on 01CST10America/Chicago022101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
It really does amaze me how these people function. It almost makes me believe in an alien conspiracy.....as though they are some sort of malevolent beings posing as normal people. It's quite alarming.

This just one of many times that shows what they really are or better said how they really do not stand for what they claim.

Just like when we saw "progressive" liberals beating the living hell out of trump supporters while they were holding a sign that said "Peace, Love and Tolerance". They do not stand for anything they say. As soon as they run into a black person who voted for trump they throw him under the buss and promote the idea to attack them like that 15 year old black kid who got death threads for it.

What you see in the OP is also not the first time we seen this:

And not long after they attempted to shout as loud as they could everywhere that it was "white supremacists" who were responsible. These people are truly insane.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

*Pokes head into echo chamber where they are whining about group think. Slowly closes the door.

The irony is so tangible you can hold it in your hands.

Seriously, this has to be a troll thread "amiright". C'mon now. Either that or you just have "Dudebro" tattooed across your forehead.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

You must be another tolerant progressive leftist. What an intelligent and tactful response.

Are you a feminist too?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse
a reply to: Winstonian

*Pokes head into echo chamber where they are whining about group think. Slowly closes the door.

The irony is so tangible you can hold it in your hands.

Seriously, this has to be a troll thread "amiright". C'mon now. Either that or you just have "Dudebro" tattooed across your forehead.

Of course it is a toll thread (pokes head out of echo chamber).

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
so the did identify him here
and now its time to put him in jail, what a scum

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
so the did identify him here
and now its time to put him in jail, what a scum

Without a fair trial?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Where is that quote from? It is not from the listed source nor CTV news.
edmonton.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Where is that quote from? It is not from the listed source nor CTV news.
edmonton.ctvnews.ca...

So now he is charged, and that is good but there is something odd here, Reid first had a tussle with a male photographer before she approached this male marcher or thug, who knows which?

In the video at your link, she is trying to interview and film him and he has some problem with her employer Ezra and The Rebel, and he said it is unlawful for her to film him after he tells her not to...is this correct? Why would anyone have anything against The Rebel?

Anyway, we shall hear both sides of the story during the trial.

This thread is still to be considered a troll thread because we don't have the facts from both parties.
edit on 01CST08America/Chicago01980831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

TheRebel is pretty right wing and for them to be at the rally is an obvious taunt. A legal taunt. I don't know the laws on filming someone in public.

Taunt/goad whatever term, TheRebel wanted a reaction.

I'm sure it will all come out in court but assault is the charge.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I agree, assault is the charge. I wonder how much a new camera will cost?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I don't know how to convert Canadian dollars to ego dollars.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't know how to convert Canadian dollars to ego dollars.

Not sure what you are getting at, but he did say she is not allowed to film him, then struck the camera and it struck her. That is assault, but causing bodily harm may be another issue.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

of course there has to be a trial, otherwise how will they charge him with anything

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's painfully obvious. Feminists (and Liberals) don't care about all women. They only care about women who agree with everything they believe lock step. If you deviate on any issue they would prefer you die or be the victim of horrific violence. For reference just refer to all the vile threats Sarah Palin receives. Gang rape, etc.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
It's painfully obvious. Feminists (and Liberals) don't care about all women. They only care about women who agree with everything they believe lock step. If you deviate on any issue they would prefer you die or be the victim of horrific violence. For reference just refer to all the vile threats Sarah Palin receives. Gang rape, etc.

We would have to directly question and scrutinize these specific people making these threats and not blame the whole group.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Wonder what his parents think of him?
If I'd have ever done something so foul my mum would have kicked my arse. Big time.

I have a feeling that his parents are the same type of people as the man & woman that got kicked off the plane for verbally assaulting the Trump supporter.
A domineering Leftist mother and a cuck father that never disciplined him.

This. Absolutely this.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
He said he hasn't left his house because of threats.
Good.
He shouldn't be going anywhere looking like that anyway.

edit on 2017-01-27T20:36:53-06:002201727America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
He said he hasn't left his house because of threats.
Good.
He shouldn't be going anywhere looking like that anyway.

Isn't he innocent until proven guilty? Or am I being one of you?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

He's innocent until proven guilty on the charges brought against him.
But he's guilty as hell of being a little punk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join