It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocritical Feminists - Man Assaults Woman And Feminists Defend Him

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The video speaks for itself. A female reporter for the Rebel was at the Edmonton Women's March against Trump or pro-abortion, or, who knows, when a beta male feminist cuckboy punches the camera into her face. In true feminist fashion, they do nothing but defend the guy so he can get away, while blaming the reporter. So much for being against gendered violence amirite?

youtu.be...

This is why Trump won, why feminism is losing, and why people are sick of the left. The extreme left does not care about the issues, they just care about the tribalism and groupthink, it's a replacement for religion basically. It's okay to attack women, as long as it's the right woman, that happens to be on the wrong side.

Deplorable hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
what a bunch of hozers!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

She's a right wing thus an idiot woman who deserves death, that is what the left would want.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

This IS the reason I voted for Trump. Last January I wasn't going to vote convinced it didn't matter. Then the "protests" against Trump started and Phoenix happened and I decided then I was voting AGAINST this mental illness.

This woman has more balls then all the little beta males at the protests combined.

Shia Labeouf has that 'he will not divide us' cam thing up. What a coward he is. You can find the videos on YT. If someone wants to support Trump at his thing and shia feels he can manhandle him away he does so, I have seen him assault at least 2 people.

If the Trump supporter is intimidating to Shia he just leaves.

Stronger together and love Trumps hate? F#en hypocrites.

These mentally defective people are a scourge to society. They call conservatives NAZIS?????

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
They pretend to defend women, blacks and minorities until they disagree with them, then their true feelings reveal themselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Is anybody ever going to understand that Black-eyes Matter?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I have been watching it randomly. It is really entertaining, a Trump supporter in a MAGA hat keeps dropping by saying "drain the swamp" and other people are randomly trolling the camera, one guy kept repeating "Hitler did nothing wrong" it was pretty funny.

LeDouche also assaulted a Trump supporter on Camera, pretty hard too.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
One would think that any man putting his hands on a women in an aggressive manner in the middle of a women's rally would be descended upon and torn apart by 30 screeching harpies. Nope....they actually seemed to hide him away and try and protect him instead....total hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I love these threads. I'd love to participate in them and say what I truly feel ... but, I would be banned.

If you ever hear that supporting cackle of laughter just behind your post. That's probably me. Definitely when you see a star pop.

S&F

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why is this a gender thing? They shouldn't be protecting anyone who commits a violent act.

Assault is assault.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It really does amaze me how these people function. It almost makes me believe in an alien conspiracy.....as though they are some sort of malevolent beings posing as normal people. It's quite alarming.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

She's a right wing thus an idiot woman who deserves death, that is what the left would want.

Sounds a lot like ISIS.

link   
a reply to: Planet teleX

Because they made it a gendered thing, they are at a women's march and gendered violence is a major part of the feminist platform.

But I agree.

link   

originally posted by: Falenor
One would think that any man putting his hands on a women in an aggressive manner in the middle of a women's rally would be descended upon and torn apart by 30 screeching harpies. Nope....they actually seemed to hide him away and try and protect him instead....total hypocrisy.

That is because he is one of them, even if he forgot his pussy cat hat. Why didn't the guy standing at the left in the camera grab the little pussy cat? Was this a put up job?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It does. But the American left is still radicalizing.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
That guy was lucky I wasn't there, I would have given him the whooping of a life time..

Coward scum.

Real Canadian men should find this guy and rip that piercing out of his lip.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wonder what his parents think of him?
If I'd have ever done something so foul my mum would have kicked my arse. Big time.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Jacked up uterus's everywhere

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
This is why Trump won, why feminism is losing, and why people are sick of the left. The extreme left does not care about the issues, they just care about the tribalism and groupthink, it's a replacement for religion basically. It's okay to attack women, as long as it's the right woman, that happens to be on the wrong side.

LOL!!!

They run around like headless chickens looking for a cause, if there isn't

one they have to make one up.

And yes there is tribalism and groupthink as they cannot do it themselves

out of conviction.

Haven't you noticed they even go to the toilet in groups

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Wonder what his parents think of him?
If I'd have ever done something so foul my mum would have kicked my arse. Big time.

I have a feeling that his parents are the same type of people as the man & woman that got kicked off the plane for verbally assaulting the Trump supporter.
A domineering Leftist mother and a cuck father that never disciplined him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join