It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Crisis Headed Our Way

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The problem being that as the money has gone to the top its left more and more out of general circulation. It's a strange state of affairs because the actual cash in circulation is about the lowest it has ever been. It's like their is nil petty cash. It might just mean its about to go cashless. So if you don't get paid in cash, the bank automatically gets their cut , the Government theirs. and if you personally go into deficient they charge you even more with loan shark interest rates on the credit card. So obviously keeping everyone debtors is the agenda.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well like I said, just wait until Trump raises interest rates, then we'll be real screwed.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's why I don't even have a bank anymore.

But you're right, they are pushing for cashless society big time. If they get it we're all completely f*cked too. When they control every transaction your freedom is gone completely.

Every part of life will be controlled. Where you go, what you eat, if you eat even. Everything will be in the control of someone else.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Everything will be in the control of someone else.

It already is.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Almost but your money as in cash still allows what tiny freedom you have left. That is why they want it. The moment you can no longer trade or purchase or use your money you've earned without the permission of someone else in what you do with it, you're done.

Remember, money to us is like electricity to a machine. It's even called currency. Money is Power, literally. He who controls it controls everything. Just like it controls the ability for machines to function so it controls your ability to function.

Our free use of cash on our own behalf the only real power we have left and they want that really bad. Don't let them take it or you're done for good.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

If not cash, then gold coins or mere beads. The form of the token doesn't matter. It matters what token the people utilize, sure. But cash is cool.

Your screen name is the image of that guy looking over a line.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It's a good argument for the underground off-line market to return to barter. People are the ones who do the real labor in this country. The cash is one form of currency. There are others. And if they take all of them -- others will crop up. Humans are tribal, and they trade with one another. Always have.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Barter is too inefficient. I rent an apartment, what could a construction worker ever offer me? I mainly deal with software, what could I ever offer a farmer? Currency takes all our various products/labor, distills them into one fungible item, and lets us divide it as we choose. You can't do that with barter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join