It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let get Made in America again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think we should help our new President and our neighbors to get the ball rolling by really making the effort to buy products made in America.

I know it's hard these days, but it's not impossible. I promise.

Off the top of my head.

If you are looking for a high quality surround sound system I recommend OrbAudio. Fantastic quality speakers 100% made in America. I've had my system since 2007 and have moved it across the country twice.

I'm sure many have seen the commercials, but MyPillow.com is the absolute best. I even got them as Christmas presents for my folks and sister.

You can't think American made without thinking Craftsman Tools. I shouldn't have to say any more.

Please add to the list. And I also encourage our international friends to maybe start threads for their own countries.
edit on 21-1-2017 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Here are 2 websites that list thousands of American made products / services and the US companies associated with them. Made-in-USA will get my money, given the number of US companies that are ISO compliant, I know for a fact I will get good quality, good service and a good warranty.

US muscle cars from the 60s/70s/80s being my reference point as to how good American made can be.

usalovelist
americansworking
edit on 21-1-2017 by Sublimecraft because: cleaned up bbcoding

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
People cheat to be #1. I don't expect it to be a peaceful resolution at the rate of corruption and greed is going on in the world by US corporate influence.

They will use you again just like the time of WW2. When all products will be made by one country don't expect competition but, sellouts. This is the problem of Capitalism. Corporations rising from this system.

Even if your company doesn't die, it is bound to be takeover by a evil person. Just look what happened to the older companies. Bio warfare and chem warfare, whoever sells the most wins.

I don't even give a dam where it is made from this time. We should be looking into companies history and records. I'll buy from whom does the most for Humanity.
edit on 21-1-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Last time I paid more for brake parts to get that made in the usa sticker on the box, the bag inside had a made in China sticker on it.

What did we make, the box?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
You can't think American made without thinking Craftsman Tools. I shouldn't have to say any more.

Craftsman has their ratchets, sockets and wrenches made in China.

I would put up All-Clad Cookware which makes about 90% of their product in the United States.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Say it ain't so.

Edit:

mypbrand.com...

WTF, I quit.
edit on 22-1-2017 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Sadly, it is...

Beginning in 2010, hand tools manufactured for Craftsman by Apex Tool Group such as ratchets, sockets, and wrenches began being produced overseas (mainly in China although some are produced in Taiwan), SOurce

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Sorry to bust your bubble, but Sears sold craftsman tool to another "Not made in America" business.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Seriously though. Why don't we just end this consumer system and start building things that are fast, useful and long lasting? Just like High speed rail trains.

We are just making more sinkholes mining the planet the death.
edit on 22-1-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join