It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media warns of inauguration drone bombing, not 'safe'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Guess we will be naming bridges after the don for the next 50 years in that case.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder if the MSM is putting out a 'drone bomb' scare in order to have an excuse for law enforcement to prevent any drones in the skies at all, including ones that could independently film the crowds, and protesters ... because maybe they want have a monopoly on any footage of protests, to -- once again -- control the narrative?

Wow. That was a long sentence. I am exhausted now hah

link   
What does logic have to do with some terrorists flying an exploding drone. Also, what does logic have to do with internet "news".

I would be surprised if some idiot tries to fly a drone around for the lulz though.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: ugmold

I like how you said the "SS".

xuenchen needs to be careful what letter agency he talks about.
The CIA already has files on "xuenchen".

I keep forgetting about that !!

Disclaimer: "SS" stands for Secret Service.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

wouldn't put it past them...

it's what i would do...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Did anyone see the latest Sherlock?

Sorry if already mentioned...plastic explosives grenade on drone...spoiler alert.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton was BIG ON "DRONING" people, when she was Secretary of State. Maybe someone hacked her bedroom computer and learned lethal methods. Hope not! At least not to use against President Trump, or the crowd. (They should fly the drone south to CNN headquarters in Atlanta!)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm watching the pre-inauguration stuff right now on c-span and the energy is high and there are thousands of people.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nobody is worried.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Probably just the media blowing something out of proportion as usual

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I don't like trump actually I despise the man.

I also think however that many in the corridors of power in Washington agree with me. I do not doubt for a second that at some point some very powerful people have had a discussion where they have at least asked the question "could we kill him"

They'd much rather find ways to delegitimize him and destroy him first, despite all of their efforts so far, they've failed miserably.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

I also think however that many in the corridors of power in Washington agree with me. I do not doubt for a second that at some point some very powerful people have had a discussion where they have at least asked the question "could we kill him"

They'd much rather find ways to delegitimize him and destroy him first, despite all of their efforts so far, they've failed miserably.

I don't think so.

I think they view him as a threat to their power but also American national security and as such I believe they have at the very least asked the question "can we kill him". Not saying they will only that I think it's been considered

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You know, drones are nothing new. We have had many events where they could've possibly wreaked havoc, yet, I don't recall ever hearing about an actual threat using one, or many for that matter.
I find it very strange that suddenly this is a possibility and the MSM is warning us..and not threatening us.
Though they never do miss a chance to try to scare the populace, this could be a possible new low.
TRUMP 2017
edit on 19-1-2017 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RandyMoskovich

But Phage is the voice of logic and reason on these boards - I agree with everything Phage says, so until he comments I will refrain from opinion.

His agency gave his team the day of to prepare for the inauguration.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

if there weren't multiple attempts on his life while in office, I would be surprised.
Trump has stepped on more toes than a two year old in an old age home.
Powerful people.
Hell, nations he has called out.
Which I'm all for.
But if there are no reported attempts in 4 years, to me, that would be a conspiracy. Because to the public, there are men in positions of power that do seem to want the man killed. No doubt.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

But Phage is the voice of logic and reason on these boards - I agree with everything Phage says, so until he comments I will refrain from opinion.

His agency gave his team the day of to prepare for the inauguration.
Lol..funny stuff

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

What, was he part of the security planning for the event?

"Look out the window grey clouds...no comment I'm WAITING till Phage gets here...it could be pareidolia"

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I'm sure they could easily block the control frequency of anything commercially or recreationally available. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Seems like a tactic to keep attendance low.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Some people are clutching at straws. Anything ... anything PLEASE, save us from this Trump Presidency about to begin!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join