It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speeding Cop Pulled Over, Arrested; Officer Loses Job for Going 120 MPH on Highway AT GUNPOINT!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Amazing this trooper risked her life trying to catch this douch bag and we have people backing him up...makes me sick

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreePatriot30

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah but its never been posted here..

Sure about that? www.abovetopsecret.com...

How do you define "current events?" I certainly don't define "current event" as "something that happened years ago."

That post does not have the video of the police officer in question...I am sure this has been posted properly under forum rules..Let me ask you a question,are you a police officer?

Clearly you didn't bother to read that thread because the source article has both video and still shots from the video.

The forum guidelines you reference are

This forum is for the discussion of contemporary world events, with a general focus on conspiracies and/or cover-ups that may not easily fit into other topical forums. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Since contemporary means "present" and there's nothing conspiratorial about this event as you posted it, I'd say you whiffed on all accounts and are simply posting something you found on YouTube and thought it was tabloid worthy.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Sure about that? www.abovetopsecret.com...

How do you define "current events?" I certainly don't define "current event" as "something that happened years ago."

That post does not have the video of the police officer in question...I am sure this has been posted properly under forum rules..Let me ask you a question,are you a police officer?

Clearly you didn't bother to read that thread because the source article has both video and still shots from the video.

The forum guidelines you reference are

This forum is for the discussion of contemporary world events, with a general focus on conspiracies and/or cover-ups that may not easily fit into other topical forums. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Since contemporary means "present" and there's nothing conspiratorial about this event as you posted it, I'd say you whiffed on all accounts and are simply posting something you found on YouTube and thought it was tabloid worthy.

I think you have a thing for this police officer..If I am breaking forum rules I am sure a forum moderater would move it to the correct forum.This news video HAS NOT been posted.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FreePatriot30

K.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

lol

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Where did I sympathize?

And why are you attacking me for posting background info on this case?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Where did I sympathize?

And why are you attacking me for posting background info on this case?

Looks like you are.And that is no attack just pointing out the truth.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

double post
edit on 18-1-2017 by FreePatriot30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So do I.

You always see guys going that fast on I-95.

The cops don't even bother trying to catch them.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well that's incorrect.

I was not.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

So do I.

You always see guys going that fast on I-95.

The cops don't even bother trying to catch them.

dude Thats total bull#.I have lived in south florida for most of my life.Try going a buck 20 by a state trooper and see what happens to you.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Lived in south florida 44 years. All my life.

Saw one trooper turn on his lights, thought better of catching the guy and then turned them off.

Sometimes you don't want to do a high speed chase in traffic.

I know FHP's reputation. They don't mess around.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Saw one trooper turn on his lights, thought better of catching the guy and then turned them off.

I just saw a biker get pulled over for going about 90 on 95...you are totally full of it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You have some serious issues feeling its ok for an officer to seriously break the law.This is a 2nd degree felony! What the hell is wrong with you?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Since you feel ok to go 120mph on 95 in south florida passing a trooper then I suggest you try it!
edit on 18-1-2017 by FreePatriot30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This officer was not in jurisdiction nor was he on call.He was going to a detail!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well that's incorrect.

I was not.

This clown is just making # up and flailing at anybody for anything. He's made more than one accusation that somebody is supporting the now-fired-cop when not one single comment in this thread has been supportive of that ex-officer. I feel like OP is attempting to troll and just really, really sucks at it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well that's incorrect.

I was not.

This clown is just making # up and flailing at anybody for anything. He's made more than one accusation that somebody is supporting the now-fired-cop when not one single comment in this thread has been supportive of that ex-officer. I feel like OP is attempting to troll and just really, really sucks at it.

Really a clown? Ha

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If you don't subscribe to Six in one hand.. half a dozen in another... then no, technically it hasn't.. but most of us do subscribe...

Florida Highway Patrolman Sues over 100 officers and agencies for $1 million

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Nothing.

Are we still talking about the city of miami police officer?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join