It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ruin and hope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

What you will see on that wave coming at you is an orange skinned bedeviled man wearing a big grin. The tsunami isn't the man, he only rides it. Only then will you sense the enormity of what is happening and panic because your overconfidence has put you on the beach.

This part I disagree with you about. That orange-skinned man is surfing on that tsunami and knows how to ride it, if not control it. I would rather see that surfer on that wave rather than the pathetic criminal self-serving mafia-styled pant-suited witchy woman that came way too close to washing up on our beaches.
edit on 16-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What you will see on that wave coming at you is an orange skinned bedeviled man wearing a big grin. The tsunami isn't the man, he only rides it. Only then will you sense the enormity of what is happening and panic because your overconfidence has put you on the beach.

This part I disagree with you about. That orange-skinned man is surfing on that tsunami and knows how to ride it, if not control it. I would rather see that surfer on that wave rather than the pathetic criminal self-serving mafia-styled pant-suited witchy woman that came way too close to washing up on our beaches.

So true. The orange one may talk different but precise sentence structure in no way indicates intelligence. Something I think the left is still struggling to understand. You can go to college and come out an absolute idiot. In an idiot, out and idiot.

What I am referring to as the "tsunami" is what we see as a symptom of a moving and changing consciousness. The hundredth monkey if you will where all of the sudden a society changes. It's a hard thing to pin down and say "here it was, this was the moment everything changed" as this is usually only seen in hindsight.

What many have wanted on ATS even is that people become conscious of what is happening. They stop sleeping, wake up, and know the corrupt world. Part of them knowing is that Hillary wasn't shoe horned in like Barry was. Doesn't make Trump the greatest President ever. Doesn't make him a good one. To be honest, I expect a big war. But ruin is almost always required for there to be change, and hope.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Apollumi because: grammar

edit on 16-1-2017 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi

originally posted by: whyamIhere
You better hope he fixes Healthcare.

You're definitely going to need it.

You already write like a crazy person.

How's the beach?

Second line.

Chlorinated or non?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
...The OP is unreadable...

I found it not only readable, but enjoyed the prose and thoughtfulness. You didn't do yourself any favors by pointing out your lack of grasping the obvious thesis of the OP, imo.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Thank you. I really enjoyed how you phrased that and it is well written.

A tsunami is most certainly coming with Trump riding the wave. The only question is will it clean up the shoreline, or just leave another pile of debris. Only time will tell and I'm most certainly not as prescient as some seem to think they are.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

What many have wanted on ATS even is that people become conscious of what is happening. They stop sleeping, wake up, and know the corrupt world. Part of them knowing is that Hillary wasn't shoe horned in like Barry was. Doesn't make Trump the greatest President ever. Doesn't make him a good one. To be honest, I expect a big war.

Just like I thought, a threat. What are you gonna do go out killin libtards and snowflakes?

Or will it just be a race war?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Perhaps a better post from me would have been: This part especially makes sense.

I understood what you were trying to get at, and the part I disagreed with was your perception and/or the interpretation of the one coming in on the tsunami.

There is going to be change and it's going to feel like a storm to some people. Sometimes we have a shower, sometimes we have a thunderstorm, sometimes we have a tropical storm, and sometimes we have a Cat 5 hurricane! Mother Nature knows what she's doing. Sometimes you sweep, sometimes you need to get the vacuum out to clean up the debris, and sometimes you need a great big ole power washer to clean things up.

We will weather the storm and I, for one, feel that it is providential that the orange-skinned one is at the helm while we go through the clean up! Let's get busy draining that stinky slimy swamp!

!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi
ruin is almost always required for there to be change, and hope.

Sadly that may end up being true. Let's hope not though.

I don't think our future is quite as dour as you present it. Sadly the most radical voices have the stage and I think some forget that the vast majority of people are not a part of that. The radical voices I read online don't match those of the quiet folks who are just trying to get by and shaking their heads watching this circus.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The Corporate Fascist Oligarchy? The Military Industrial Complex? Where's the focal point. Spell it out, who? Specifics!

Like in a Revolution, popular uprising, blood in the streets?
edit on 16-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Vacillating between imminent suicide and feeling blessed for my wonderful terrible life.
On the positive, I believe that karma is a force in the universe as real as gravity. There must be a soul accountability system that keeps track of our doings. I imagine an equation involving positive energy input-to and received-from the world, combined with suffering as pay-back for negative energy input that we should not have done, as well as a form of payment-for blessings. As if we have to suffer in some proportion to our blessings, to make us recognize our blessings and we also get blessed if we do good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join