It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ruin and hope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh you overly loud fascist partners in crime... You news organizations, intelligence services, political vampires. A tsunami is coming.

In your continued effort to practice your pseudo slavery you have very much offended. Out of your desire to bask in your smarmy smugness you have angered. There is nothing even remotely functional for humanity in making lies into truth, black into white, and down becoming up. Political correctness does not make people mannered, just the opposite. Humanity had balanced on its own and then you intervened, you contrived, and you ruined. The political tsunami that is coming, is the consequence of what your flawed imagination has purchased for you.

So stroll down to the beach after the quake and make grand statements about why it has happened and comment on the sharp rocks now exposed. When the foaming white line appears on the horizon stand your ground out of stubbornness. When it becomes too late and trouble is upon you know that stupid comes in many forms.

What you will see on that wave coming at you is an orange skinned bedeviled man wearing a big grin. The tsunami isn't the man, he only rides it. Only then will you sense the enormity of what is happening and panic because your overconfidence has put you on the beach.

Here is a truth about man. If you seek to preserve your life you shall lose it. Nothing you own or any position you hold is worth your integrity and freedom.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Apollumi because: just because

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
That's a lot of words for saying basically..nothing.!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

edit on 16-1-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

You know, I think people's attention span is increasing and they are less likely to be shut down by short quips, emotes, and imagery. They know things are amiss and that they will have to fix it.

If even in the most basic form we struggled to practice introspection and became our brother's keeper the division among us would begin to disappear.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi

You know, I think people's attention span is increasing and they are less likely to be shut down by short quips, emotes, and imagery. They know things are amiss and that they will have to fix it.

If even in the most basic form we struggled to practice introspection and became our brother's keeper the division among us would begin to disappear.

Okay, you lost me with the increasing attentions spans. People don't have the attention span of a guppy anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Second.
Okay, you lost me with the increasing attentions spans. People don't have the attention span of a guppy anymore.

Alert enough to keep Hillary out of office. I'd say it has increased.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What? No more short line garbage for my post. Guess the thread suppression folks will have to ask for further guidance.

Take your garbage someplace else.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

People don't have the attention span of a guppy anymore.

I have to disag.........ooh! squirrel!!

What were we talking about?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Dude, this has nothing to do with attention span or introspect. It's that in your rambling and trying to write in riddles that is secretly targeting people who don't post here, you really say nothing.

I think you would get a better response by formulating a post that is somewhat simpler. Maybe because people like me are retarded and need it simpler. The only thing I'm struggling with is understanding what the he!! You're saying.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Why even bother with such a transparent threat? You must love the sound of your own voice!

Spell it out, we don't need all the BS verbage!
edit on 16-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: angeldoll

People don't have the attention span of a guppy anymore.

I have to disag.........ooh! squirrel!!

What were we talking about?

Tha is the question we are trying to decipher, what were we talking about.

"Soup cooler wiggle and spittle flies" who talks like this. Add this to the questions, what does this mean?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Dude, this has nothing to do with attention span or introspect. It's that in your rambling and trying to write in riddles that is secretly targeting people who don't post here, you really say nothing.

I think you would get a better response by formulating a post that is somewhat simpler. Maybe because people like me are retarded and need it simpler. The only thing I'm struggling with is understanding what the he!! You're saying.

You saying most people don't feel like a pseudo slave and that everything is designed to game them into being part of a worsening world that feels a lot like slavery? The worse it gets the more it's called freedom. Maybe I should write it in Idiocracy (the movie) terms "#'s bad but got a dude that is going to put water on the crops instead of Brawndo. Cuz, making # better is good".

I think most people are smarter than that. But, that's me.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Political correctness does not make people mannered, just the opposite.

That part made sense.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join