It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Just Took An Interest In Donald Trump’s Russian Lady Pee Saga (TWEETS)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

No need to shout. Yes if you had set up your account two years ago and tweeted about the Ferguson riots and other events that established its legitimacy you could use it for this. But then you would be who you claimed to be, right?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes, it appears to be the same account and has been tweeting on the Donald and his team's cozy relationship with the Russians for a couple months now. The tweets relative to this headline are contained in the Source link in the op.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The Anonymous tweets are fake !!!!

edit on Jan-16-2017 by xuenchen because: exposed!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Icarus Rising

Lets not pretend that Trump is an angel. No one is, but he wont be boring or politically correct.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You called it. Now I find out Anonymous isn't Anonymous anymore and it has split into factions, informed on itself to avoid jail time, is filled with wannabes and kooks, and has never done anything noteworthy anyway.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's funny seeing people trying to equate Anonymous with an individual or a specific group of people, when anybody can claim to be Anonymous... which is exactly why they are called Anonymous.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Georgia they say? Isnt that where CNN headquarters is located?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

The part that hurts is that in a matter of days this pervert will be President.

Remember what a Big Deal the Republicans made over Clintons BJ, spent more on that than researching 9/11. Now when it is more grotesque and one of theirs it is no big deal.

So the President of the United States, cheating on his wife, with a young intern, in the oval office, is less grotesque than pee-gate? No, no it isn't.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icarus Rising
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wasn't aware there were political factions within Anonymous. I am curious to see how this story develops. I wonder if the Moldavian bot farm had anything to do with the

If so, then why even care about Trump in the first place? Hating Trump and not even day one yet. At least let the guy fail or succeed first....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

and in one stroke all those assumptions that ANON had been hijacked by the CIA are proven true!

gizmodo.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Yes. Atlanta is where CNN headquarters is located I believe. But the tweets only appeared to be coming from Georgia. They were actually traced to St. Petersburg, Russia. Isn't that near Moldavia?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Well that all seems credible

As credible as anything else in the past six months. LOLz! Buckle up kiddies. The crazy train just jumped the tracks.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I care because Trump has demonstrated behavior characteristics and has financial entanglements that make him a danger to America as President.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Anonymous claimed to have 100% proof of that pizza fiasco before the election ended.

Just keep that in mind people.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

This story is from nearly 5 years ago and mentions LulzSec being brought down by the FBI. Its old news and I don't see your angle.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icarus Rising

@YourAnonCentral .@realDonaldTrump you have financial and personal ties with Russian mobsters, child traffickers, and money launderers. 4:44 PM - 15 Jan 2017 748 748 Retweets 1,482 1,482 likes

They oughta know.

I've been saying this same thing for almost a year now and nobody believes me. Well, not the child traffickers. That one I didn't know. But the Russian Mob and Money Laundering has been known for a quite a while and is very well documented. You don't even have to be a Hacker to know that. This is stuff that happened years ago. Like the 80' or 90's or something like that.

So ha ha ha, all you doubters out there who didn't believe me. Seriously. Just go read about it. It's well documented and was known well before any Presidential Run or Fake News BS.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have an anonymous mask, what video should I make and stick up on youtube ? "Madonnas Anthony Weiner Connection" ?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Does it even matter if Trump had a woman pee on him?

All I know is if this is true, if I was the incoming president after Trump's term(s), I would definitely make sure they replaced the mattress in the presidential suite.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Seriously? Anyone can be Anonymous, and I'm sure there are more hackers out there who loathe Trump even more than they hate Hillary Clinton. Trump's criminal streak makes him averse to leaving electronic "paper trails," so that will make the task more challenging. What we will get will be email dumps hacked from his associates. Unfortunately, Trump believers will point to the second and third hand nature of the evidence as being insufficient. Still, get the popcorn out.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: xuenchen

Seriously? Anyone can be Anonymous, and I'm sure there are more hackers out there who loathe Trump even more than they hate Hillary Clinton. Trump's criminal streak makes him averse to leaving electronic "paper trails," so that will make the task more challenging. What we will get will be email dumps hacked from his associates. Unfortunately, Trump believers will point to the second and third hand nature of the evidence as being insufficient. Still, get the popcorn out.

Popcorn is out, in preparation for Friday's inauguration of the 45th President of the United States.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join