It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Seagal about Obama, Putin, Russia and the US.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I like how you post and bold this suggestive line,

Steven Seagal's ex-wife, Kelly LeBrock, says she was 'constantly raped and abused my whole life'

to smear Seagal, but that's all I see, suggestions.

When asked if she was claiming that Seagal ever raped her, LeBrock replied, "I had a life before Steven Seagal, and a life after him. This book is not about Steven Seagal. But good or bad, he is a part of my life."

This book.....

Amidst the accusations, LeBrock says she is trying to move forward from her own experience and finish her autobiography.

Aha......now I ain't saying she's a gold digger.....
edit on 16-1-2017 by MatterOfPerspective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MatterOfPerspective

Steven Seagal's ex-wife, Kelly LeBrock, says she was 'constantly raped and abused my whole life'

By Seagal?

I questioned that too. It doesn't elaborate in that particular article. But, there are more "stories".

I like him as an actor. Like "Under Seige".

But, putting this macho a-hole on a pedestal as a human being. No way.

edit on 16-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Everyone knows a person can't be abused or assaulted by a rich, famous or powerful person. It just doesn't happen.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MatterOfPerspective

I posted one article.

This guy is not a great guy. He's just another macho arrogant a-hole, of the I can do whatever I want crowd.

That's it. Done.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Don't think Mcarthy ever tried to sue or profit from her story, just put it out there.

www.google.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No you posted and bolded a suggestive qoute and omitted the parts that showed that these were mere insinuations by a woman trying to sell an autobiography.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: synthetichuman
I believe him, he can fight too. Stephen trained Anderson Silva in takedown defense, it worked pretty well in the second Sonnen fight.

That was a spoof, a joke Anderson was playing. I don't think Segal could have taught him anything he didn't already know...

A video where Silva and his team are mocking Segal and his teachings:

edit on America/Chicago10Mon, 16 Jan 2017 11:10:15 -06001100000016 by eirgud because: edit

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

'Take off your dress.' I said, 'What?' and he said, 'There's nudity.' I said, 'No, there's not, or I wouldn't be here right now.' He said again, 'There's nudity,' and I said, 'The pages are right in front of me. There's no nudity.' He goes, 'Take off your dress.' I just started crying and said, 'Rent my [Playboy] video, you a**hole!'

That is a bit ironic though.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

According to court papers filed last week, Kayden Nguyen, a 23-year-old former model, filed a $1 million sexual trafficking and sexual harassment lawsuit against the "Under Siege" actor. She claims he hired her as an assistant, but then used her as a "sex toy."

Two other women have reportedly provided sworn declarations to assist Nguyen's lawsuit. Among those women is Ray Charles' granddaughter, Blair Robinson. www.google.com... 957?client=safari

Yep! He fits right in there with the Trump crowd.

Growing up I loved action films, and Seagal was among the actors I enjoyed watching. As time went on, I lost interest in movies as a whole, but thanks to my job at a Best Buy, I would see a lot of them in the break room. One day a Seagal movie came on, I honestly can't remember which one, but I noticed something odd when the love scene came about.

In many movies from the 80's, when there's a love scene, it actually looks like they're making love. I know it's all acting, but you can see some passion there. Not with Seagal, nope, he was acting like a sexually repressed creep. The way he just kept groping the woman, like he's never touched a woman before and was taking advantage of the scene. I know it's a movie, I know it's acting, but when I saw that I couldn't believe I never noticed it before. Now I'm not saying he's like that in all of his movies, I honestly can't remember, but after seeing how he was in that movie I could believe these allegations.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

No you posted and bolded a suggestive qoute and omitted the parts that showed that these were mere insinuations by a woman trying to sell an autobiography.

You caught that too...

Men = Bad

Of course he did it...He's a man, get a rope.

Kangaroo Court is now adjourned.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Unproven and unverified.

Yep. Fits right in with the fake rape allegations against Trump that were so suddenly dropped when they no longer served their purpose,

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
There is one Hollywood person who's opinion can be trusted as reality. Maybe there may be more?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

You caught that too...

Men = Bad

Of course he did it...He's a man, get a rope.

Kangaroo Court is now adjourned.

He's got dirt on him. It's not just this either. He wants to play pretend deputy sheriff. And MMA trainer. He trains Posse! He's a pretend buddhist, a holy man. He's Putin's personal friend! He's a secret agent too. He claimed in distant past he may have killed bad people. He's seen UFO's! I don't blame anybody for doubting every word comes out of his mouth. The only question I have is whether the dirt is legit and whether we all have dirt. Or does this only highlight just how clean politicians are, since they're being scrutinized at least as much, especially Obama. Have there been any rape allegations against Obama? Not that I know of. Trump on the other hand has a rapsheet as 'impressive' as Seagal's.

He does smell. Again, I don't blame them.
edit on 1/16/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

because i'm bored

i didn't know about all the allegations

uproxx.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Lawman was friggin hilarious, he was just tagging along with a small arse police department but he'd turn up in full desert combat gear like he was about to wage a one man war in Afghanistan.

One of the most unintentionally funny reality shows ever!

(post by MatterOfPerspective removed for a manners violation)
(post by kibric removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wasn't Segal made an Official Russian citizen?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Wasn't Segal made an Official Russian citizen?

Steven Seagal Receives Official Russian Citizenship from Vladimir Putin: www.google.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join