It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are Colin Kaepernick's Critics Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

What's been going on behind Kaepernick talking a knee, this is an update posted on my Face Book pg, and yes the silence is deafening, even I did hear anything about what he was doing not just saying..especially his efforts at Standing Rock.
Way to go Kaep, putting money and effort behind the spoken word and that dusty knee.

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Not going to bother watching the video.

That dude is a dumbass
edit on 16-1-2017 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Nice to see the guy getting down to grass roots.

Its the only place that matters a damn anyway, so its good to see people out there making a difference.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Wonderful.

Refusing to engage with opinions you disagree with is the way to effective discourse... oh wait..

*facepalm*

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Colin Kaepernick was used as a pawn ie tool to psychologically evaluate the american public by sitting for the national anthem to express an american right which is freedom of speech and since his statement or protest was designed to stand up for the treatment of his ethnicity those "Heroes" and those "Mericans" rootin tootin up their own sisters yin yang would look psychologically insane.

Most people are easily emotionally compromised before they acutally put all the details together and open their mouths on stuff that they have absolutely no reason to speak about until they have put forth the required effort to understand both parties.

Without understanding both sides their is absolutely no reason to speak.

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No, refusing to watch a random YouTube video when the OP can't be bothered to give a synopsis other than to mention the name of a spoiled toolbag.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

"Spoiled toolbag" is not a phrase you would be using, if you had viewed and looked into the facts presented in the video you refused to watch.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Where Are Colin Kaepernick's Critics Now?

Im not sure as Ive never heard of the guy.
Id probably be a critic though as Ive kinda come to the realisation Im a cynical bastard.

Hope this helps

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
His opinion is retarded. He idolizes dictators and mass murderers.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Watching teams that are still playing. Maybe he will be relevant next Sept. again.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I wont watch that because that guy looks like a tool/Bernie supporter, real reason is I couldn't care less about that idiot ball player, he can hang himself and his blm girlfriend from a flag pole for all I care.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
He should get cultured in the lifestyles of east Africa for 3 years, come back and have a little gratitude.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

why hate on his dumb opinions when you can hate on him being an aweful QB

the guy is a joke and is only doing his victim classes and benefits to not seem like a total ahole

people are silent because he will be a backup third string QB and irrelevant next year

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

so many football players doing far greater things regardless of color or opression status

greg olsen and cam newton help my community every year.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

All present and accounted for , sir. And the numbers are swelling daily

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
He should get cultured in the lifestyles of east Africa for 3 years, come back and have a little gratitude.

So because he is exercising his freedom of speech, you want him to go live somewhere that doesn't recognize freedom of speech as a right?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

'They' said:

He shouldn't sit during the anthem because it was disrespectful to vets and those killed in action. So he started to kneel.

He shouldn't protest the unequal treatment of non-whites by the justice system and should instead work towards improving the lives of inner city folks. So he does both.

He isn't the problem. His critics are incapable of seeing the problem he is protesting against.
edit on 1/16/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

um no

maybe people have a hard time seeing a QB who makes millions, adopted by white parents as someone they can relate to.

no one is saying we cant do better but prior to the media love fest for him he didnt do anything. hell he even said he didnt vote which discredits him even more.

i really disliked the guy before but now he's being hailed a social justice hero and its kinda disgusting when you have players who actually help people far more and without a need for cameras documenting it

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on 16-1-2017 by JDmOKI because: double

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Where are his critics? I'm still here, continuing my boycott of the NFL. You?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join