It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Mars Missions fake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I don't think the Mars or moon missions are fake. Too many people would need to be involved to be able to keep it quite. And if they are fake then where did all those rockets filled with enough fuel to get to Mars really go?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lunarcartographer

As for the OP, I don't think we have any rovers on Mars....
There are a lot of interesting Anomalies in the "Mars" images.
As for Your future Thread, I would love to see that!
Syx
edit on 15-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The rover did take pictures,from the surface of Mars,of the martian moon and of the earth, but those are probably fake too, right?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
There's a lot of threads on here about the Nasa moon missions being faked, but not as much on the Mars rover missions. I have seen several sites and videos postulating that the rovers are actually on earth in remote locations. This would explain the many strange "mars" photos with things like trees, rodents or natives appearing in them.

Here is a good video that discusses some physics problems with the mars missions as they are reported to us.

www.youtube.com...

Jarrah White what a BE..END he wouldn't know a fact if it wacked him in the face with a spade

edit on 18-1-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
No I do not think the Mars missions are fake. I just think the images they show the public are always the ones they allow us to view. The others we do not get to see. They cover up a lot sadly.
edit on 18-1-2017 by M5h3P because: error

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5h3P
No I do not think the Mars missions are fake. I just think the images they show the public are always the ones they allow us to view. The others we do not get to see. They cover up a lot sadly.

Typical conspiracy cliché.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Questions in posts on ATS to which the bleedin' obvious answer is "No", number 488,001.......

(post by Terry123 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
What do you think if NASA made an important discovery that they would share it with us? You have got to be kidding right.. NASA keep many things secret from us. They will not share anything they do not want you to know about. That is the truth. They are just as secretive as the Chinese. They sent a probe to the moon. What did they share with us? Nothing.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
the people who claim that the mars probes are really " operating on earth at < insert location > " conveniently forget that all these places have weather events that are never seen in any of the probe media streams

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

What do you think if NASA made an important discovery that they would share it with us? You have got to be kidding right.. NASA keep many things secret from us. They will not share anything they do not want you to know about. That is the truth. They are just as secretive as the Chinese. They sent a probe to the moon. What did they share with us? Nothing.

Fkn

if they keep many things secret how would
you know. The Chinese did release pictures you people dont think and rely on clichés.
edit on 19-1-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Fkn

if they keep many things secret how would
you know. The Chinese did release pictures you people dont think and rely on clichés.

I just know.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MfId77

I grew up in the neighborhood of Nasa rd1, Houston, Tx

The entire subdivision was NASA employees, everyone would gather on weekends BBQ and talk about missions and new inventions. My father was involved...I have said this in many threads here.

The challenge was getting them there. Men cried when astronauts came home safe...that was their concern, not just getting them there....persons risking their intelligence against a life, thinking of their families that also had families and that affect for generations crushed the strongest and brightest.

They went, came back, a promise made by thousands upon thousands for a few.

mg

It was not faked.

mg

top topics

<< 1   >>

join