It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaden SMith flunks Drivers test; threatens to "Quit LA"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Jaden Smith threatens to leave LA

Well, typical teen.

My wife and her sis took their tests on the same day, but sis flunked and my wife wasnt allowed to show off hers in order to avoid little sis from feeling bad.

How I got mine?

I had my permit from another state, looked just like a regular DL except for the classification letter... Did not say permit expressly anywhere on it. I go in for my driving test in Texas, the clerk looks it over and ticks the box on the form for DL renewal and boom! I had my license! I would have flunked most likely!

Any one else flunk or have a story?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

killed two pedestrians and a dog......

PASSED...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Maybe it was someone elses fault, maybe he couldn't practice?
Or maybe the car that he did practice on was way different that his?
Maybe he was nervous, maybe he had to go to the bathroom, or maybe the instructor didn't like him?

I'm sure it wasn't snowflake's fault.
edit on 13-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Uhm no.
Passed the book and driving test on the same day.
I was 16 not 18.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Fail?

call an uberx you imbecile.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Lysergic because: aidsface

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Why do celebritys think we care if they leave the place they live?

Does he expect public outcry, a DL without qualifying for it, or maybe he thinks the test is easier in other places?

This reminds me of all the people who threatened to leave the U.S. over the last election, go ahead, because none of you do anything that can't be done from somewhere else.

Would Brian Cranston still have been great in breaking bad if his address was different? Probably.

I blame shows like TMZ for this misconnect between the people and entertainers. I wish I could sit all celebritys down and explain that normal, intelligent people don't give a crap about their personal lives.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Does he expect public outcry, a DL without qualifying for it, or maybe he thinks the test is easier in other places?

here we are talking about it and attacking him. a kid failing his drivers test...
it says more about the people who has tantrums and put what a celeb[kid] does under a microscope, than it says about the celeb..

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I flunked my first drivers test got a hyper active women who was afraid of her own shadow. I think she got spooked on another driver before me. The next instructor i got marked one point off for not putting my parking break on when we got back to the dmv and I passed. The written test i havent taken in years i think in 2012 i took it. Failed the written test first time due to how the questions are worded not on correct procedure. I live in california and they write the questions very strange. Retook the test and passed.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Who is Jaden smith and why should I care?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

greatest actor of his generation........

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

I must have missed it. Sesame Street?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Who is Jaden smith and why should I care?

I didnt start this thread to dump on the kid, its clear he has entitlement issues.

I had hoped the post would start an innocuous conversation about teen drivers license fails in general.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Can someone please give Jaden his participation award?
So he stays in LA.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yes you did. I apologize for derailing your thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

here we are talking about it and attacking him. a kid failing his drivers test...
it says more about the people who has tantrums and put what a celeb[kid] does under a microscope, than it says about the celeb..

NO! It says how screwed up our educational system and system of entitlements makes people think that not passing a test to be able to continue a certain path in life is to be blamed on someone else rather than doing a little studying and EARNING something rather than having someone GIVE IT TO YOU just because!

But I am sure it has something to do with Racism or White Patriarchy right?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Dear Brother Jaden Smith,

I can understand and relate to your self-disappointment. Embarrassingly, I failed my driving exam the first time around. To begin the test, we first had to maneuver through a configuration of cones, then reverse through the same maneuvering. For some reason, when the instructor told me to not make any "stops" during the maneuvering, I foolishly thought he meant that I was not allowed to use the breaks at all. I went through fine, but on reversing, I flew through too quickly and knocked over a cone. I went home, embarrassed with my failure, and faced the mocking and ridicule of my family and friends. I learned what I did wrong, and passed the second time when I knew I could slow down with the break pedal hahaha! Don't let one failure knock you down! You will pass on another attempt, and your self-disappointment will be a forgotten figment of your past.

Brother, you are letting your sorrow cloud your mind. Do you realize that you just publicly decried your father with a forgetfulness of appreciation? You were expressing your frustrations that "literally nobody" is supporting your creative endeavors or the creative endeavors of the youth.

When I was growing up, I honestly scheduled many of my days just right, so that I could watch your father on television. To talk about the new episode of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" at school was a significant part of our childhood culture. Those shows really meant something to me and all of my school friends. Will Smith became my favorite actor because he was able to showcase relevant issues with a youthful urban humor in a setting that contrasted privileged society. It was truly groundbreaking at the time. Will is also able to successfully and believably act in a full-spectrum of emotion. He can literally take on any theme, any mood, and any emotion. I am very happy for his success, and I am grateful that he gave me so many laughs and smiles growing up.

Brother Jaden, take some deep healing breaths and clear your mind of your sorrows. You will clearly see that you are a truly fortunate person to have grown up under the wealth, luxury, fame, and connections of your father. He has been the reason that you get to enjoy the experiences and opportunities of your life. Even if he does not put his full-backing behind 100% of your endeavors, you are still a heck of a lot more supported than any of us common poor people.

For the sake of your father's heart and the fruits of his labors that pad the foundation of your upbringing, I feel that you owe him a sincere and heart-felt apology.

I am not here to judge you, I am just trying to empathize with what I would do.

May Peace be with you. It will get better.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I guess his driving is no better than his acting.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

that kid is such a tool.. only male modeling for Louis Vuitton Womenswear (yes, you read that correctly)

Bet he wasn't as bad as Cher in Clueless!

edit on 13-1-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hey Jaden, please do STFU. Thanks.

Failed my first time at 16 because I decided to use my 1967 Camaro instead of a modern car. I was nervous and got a little throttle happy and chirped the tire a couple times leaving intersections. Also took a couple turns a little wide and had some trouble with backing up. Those cars are pretty hard to see out of.

Took it the second time with my parents Ford Explorer. Aced it.
edit on 13-1-2017 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Awwww the little snowflake failed and threw a tantrum.

Was it his first time out in the real world without holding daddys hand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join