It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Army warns Israel it will respond after military airport bombed near Damascus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If ever there was a time to take heed, now is it.

Pay no never mind to the smokescreen that is the US election.

Rather focus your attention on Syria. Who is winning that war? Why so desperate to attack Russia?

Syrian state news agency SANA says Israeli jets have bombed the Mezzeh military airport west of Damascus, accusing Tel Aviv of supporting terrorism. The airport was rocked by multiple explosions, with ambulances rushing to the scene.
The Syrian Arab Army has warned that there will be repercussions for Israel for the “flagrant attack” on the military base, state TV said, citing a Syrian army command spokesman. It also linked the alleged strike to Israel’s “support of terrorist groups.”

What happened in Syria is a game changer for America. The Intel community is trying to get that to sink into our current president.

Trump is pro-Israel and Israel being Israel takes advantage of the opportunity. While everyone discusses everything but Syria its obvious the stakes are high.

A unified Syria with support of Russia and Iran makes for a troubling situation for we war mongers.

Sucks we couldn't play nice in the sandbox.

www.rt.com...

edit on 12-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
That conflict is ageless. Bad idea to take either side in it, I'm afraid.

It's the Intel Community that's stirring the pot. Have been at least since Ollie North embarrassed Reagan.

Maybe that's why Trump has his crosshairs so obviously lined up on 'em.

And remember, it's the State Dept that runs CIA OPs.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Turkey and Israel both feature on todays radar as well as the manpads being approved for rebels,the situation is very unclear,rebels have Damascus's water supply at the moment,Aleppo has flared up again everyone here is claiming that Syria/Russia have won but thats far from the truth

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
That conflict is ageless. Bad idea to take either side in it, I'm afraid.

It's the Intel Community that's stirring the pot. Have been at least since Ollie North embarrassed Reagan.

Maybe that's why Trump has his crosshairs so obviously lined up on 'em.

And remember, it's the State Dept that runs CIA OPs.

The water conflict, this bombing and the booming within Damascus are all related no doubt. Idlib was a distraction....we're not done yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Turkey and Israel both feature on todays radar as well as the manpads being approved for rebels,the situation is very unclear,rebels have Damascus's water supply at the moment,Aleppo has flared up again everyone here is claiming that Syria/Russia have won but thats far from the truth

It's balls to the wall in Syria. Thats what this is all about.

He who controls Syria controls the ME.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Trump is pro-Israel and Israel being Israel takes advantage of the opportunity. While everyone discusses everything but Syria its obvious the stakes are high.

Trump is not only pro-Isreal, he is pro-Saudi and their common enemy is Syria and Iran. dangerous time ahead ...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Syria will do nothing. If they were they wouldn't warn Israel. Typical of punks, talk tough and do nothing. Typical of these types.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Brzezinski is not only the architect of the mujahadin-led campaign against Russia in Afghanistan in the 1980s, but also, the author of "The Grand Chessboard--American Primacy and its Geostrategic Imperatives", the operating theory behind “the war on terror” which involves massive US intervention in Central Asia to control vital resources, fragment Russia, and surround manufacturing giant, China.

"The Grand Chessboard" is the 21st century's version of the Great Game. The book begins with this revealing statement:

"Ever since the continents started interacting politically, some five hundred years ago, Eurasia has been the center of world power.....The key to controlling Eurasia is controlling the Central Asian Republics."

This is the heart-and-soul of the war on terror. The real braintrust behind "never-ending conflict" was actually focussed on Central Asia. It was the pro-Israeli crowd in the Republican Party that pulled the old switcheroo and refocussed on the Middle East rather than Eurasia. Now, powerful members of the US foreign policy establishment (Brzezinski, Albright, Holbrooke) have regrouped behind the populist "cardboard" presidential candidate Barack Obama and are preparing to redirect America's war efforts to the Asian theater. Obama offers voters a choice of wars not a choice against war.

oilempire.us...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions

Syria will do nothing. If they were they wouldn't warn Israel. Typical of punks, talk tough and do nothing. Typical of these types.

Agreed....for right now.

But what is happening in Washington brings us closer and closer to a real confrontation with Russia. What happens within Israel's borders will be the canary in the coal mine.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

70 nations are gathering this weekend to work on Ísraels borders,speaking of Israel it looks like they've christened their F35'S

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

70 nations are gathering this weekend to work on Ísraels borders,speaking of Israel it looks like they've christened their F35'S

Plus troops in Poland. Russia deploys s-400 in Moscow.

#s getting deep.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Because the Russians helped the Syrians in Allepo in the North doesn't mean the battle to make Assad go is over.

Israel picking up some slack...

Further
edit on 12-1-2017 by intrptr because: link

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Because the Russians helped the Syrians in Allepo in the North doesn't mean the battle to make Assad go is over.

Israel picking up some slack...

Further

Assad is not leaving, Russia has made that clear and we are powerless to stop that.

Why? Because they followed international protocol while we just bullied our way. That's fine if you are the only top dog, it sucks when you are called out when you're not.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Its not over. Syria is surrounded by US bases, proxy and or allies. Turkey, Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Its not over. Syria is surrounded by US bases, proxy and or allies. Turkey, Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon...

Not saying it is, just saying Assad's not leaving. To accomplish that is to destroy Russia.

Just not happening unless we are all putting our lives at stake.

Id rather Trump just focus on building a wall. Not that I want one mind you.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Not saying it is, just saying Assad's not leaving.

I'm not arguing that.

The "Coalition" isn't giving up either. They are too pissed at Russia for snubbing their efforts so far. Look whats happening in eastern Europe.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Trump is not only pro-Isreal, he is pro-Saudi and their common enemy is Syria and Iran. dangerous time ahead ...

I didn't realize he was pro-Israel, that's a bit odd considering he's also clearly pro-Russia and wants to help Syria get rid of the terrorists. If he truly wants to succeed in that mission, he needs to realize who the players are and where they stand. He shouldn't let any religious reasoning get in the way of that, but he probably will.
edit on 12/1/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think once a good design is settled on, you may appreciate he marvel of a magnificent wall. Thousands of tourists (maybe millions??) visit the Great Wall of China every year. Maybe we can turn it into a two way tourist attraction at certain junctions for a bit of self funding

a reply to: ChaoticOrder

He has always shown his love for Israel, what I can understand is where this claim that he is pro-Saudi is coming from. Thats new to me, and I would like to see some corroboration.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
He has always shown his love for Israel, what I can understand is where this claim that he is pro-Saudi is coming from. Thats new to me, and I would like to see some corroboration.

Trump: 'I would want to protect Saudi Arabia' - The Hill

He have a lot of business interests in Saudi as well.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

TPTB want ww3 desperately to happen. They want to cull the world's population and install their puppets in the few countries that aren't yet under their control.

I believe that the polarization and populism that we are currently seeing isnt necessarily people standing up against flawed politicians and intentional internal sabotaging of countries stability. It's made to look like that to people who desperately want a statesman of old who can right the ship again. However as we are only spectators in this whole tragedy they will make the wrong moves at the right time and use false flags etc to sway the masses through emotion to do exactly what they want us to see and feel. They want their war and they will have it.

Unfortunately evil people will always have the strategic advantage as the rise to power has never come from a good place.

I always thought that to be a leader in this world you have to be somewhat of a psychopath/sociopath. No other qualities you may possess flames this hunger to rule over others more spectacularly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join