It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lyndsay Graham destroys the NAACP President Cornell Brooks.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I don't particularly like Lyndsay Graham. I think he is a war monger.

However at the Jeff Sessions hearing he challenged the NAACP's complaints about Sessions and went further to shine a light on the fact that the NCAAP is simply a Democrat political party arm. Once again, minority leaders not caring about minority people, just votes and power.

The list and scorecard the NAACP keep on people, apart from being fascist, is nothing more than a weaponized race card to drive policy.

The world is really waking up to this nonsense now.

edit on 12/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/12/2017 by kosmicjack because: Title fix

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Thank you for posting the video.. Like you Graham does not make my boat float..... but like a broken clock he can be right a couple of times a day.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I don't particularly like Lyndsay Graham. I think he is a war monger.

However at the Jeff Sessions hearing he challenged the NCAAP's complaints about Sessions and went further to shine a light on the fact that the NCAAP is simply a Democrat political party arm. Once again, minority leaders not caring about minority people, just votes and power.

The list and scorecard the NCAAP keep on people, apart from being facist, is nothing more than a weaponized race card to drive policy.

The world is really waking up to this nonsense now.

Clearly the naacp is a political arm for the democrats and has been for a long time. If this is how trumps administration is going to run things its about to get interesting, because they are going to dismantle the Democrats at key positions of power that have influence on the public. Race politics is about to die a horrible death.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

This is the first time I have seen the NCAAP so clearly called out and exposed. Maybe it has been before in the House or Senate and I just have not seen it, but it does appear that free speech is making a come back and obvious cases of bias are no longer able to hide behind minority organisations.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
I thought the hearings were supposed to be about that creep Jeff Sessions not the NAACP. Nice derailment Lyndsay. Sounds like the score card is right, at least on the Republican side.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Kool how Mr. Brooks keeps looking "up" with his eyes when he has to "think" about how to answer a question.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Dems have the NAACP/PP & and ACLU and the GOP have the NRA and the FRC.

I think eventually all organisations end up having to pick a side and because money is involved at all levels of politics, whoever pays the most, plays the most.

Not a big fan of Graham, but this whole Session's is a racist thing is getting old and tired. I listened to him speak during his confirmation hearing, he's far more moderate sounding than others would have you believe.

~Tenth
edit on 1/12/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I thought the hearings were supposed to be about that creep Jeff Sessions not the NAACP. Nice derailment Lyndsay. Sounds like the score card is right, at least on the Republican side.

The NAACP were lobbying against Sessions, so debunking their scores as nothing more that partisan politics was a master stroke.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The NAACP were lobbying against Sessions, so debunking their scores as nothing more that partisan politics was a master stroke.

Thank your for correcting the abbreviation. I was getting a bit annoyed .... but just incase the Op and the posters after missed it..... there is no NCAAP.... its NAACP National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

And it made them look like what they are: The ugliest of the race-baiters.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

And it made them look like what they are: The ugliest of the race-baiters.

Agreed. I suspect they need to be classified as such going forward...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't know who these people are that vote Graham in here in S.C. ,,,he did bust his butt however, it would have been way better if Lindsey had been wearing high heels and a dress.

new topics

top topics

join