It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transition TV activated.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It seems the youtube channel of the new US administration has gone active with a dozen new vids today:

Trump goes for full Internet administration.
Skipping the news AND Hollywood

Link to channel

Here is one of the new vids:

Edit: Just to clarify, this is the official YouTube account of the transition team.

I think its the next step of more online and direct communication, and skipping the need of the MSM

( My opinion: We need to redesign the MSM, not loose them, they have a function.. if they would be honest )
edit on 10-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
welcome to 2017

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Tnx!

I have a feeling this will be one of the most important years in at least in a few decades !

One way or another..

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

( My opinion: We need to redesign the MSM, not loose them, they have a function.. if they would be honest )

He should stick to twittering and link to the channel for more depth. For the first time in history its possible for an elected president to speak directly to the people, by passing the news media altogether. Screw them, if they want his support they shouldn't twist meaning or out and out lie. Everyone knows they do that, Trump does to. Way to give the main stream politick the finger.

(hearing choir music)

Yes, I know its twitter, but really its the internet, the most people are following him on the internet.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think this is a great move, The only way Msn can save its reputation is with a complete overhaul, They would need to announce that from now on, Stories will be 100% factual, And checked beforehand, Even if they stuck to this rule It is going to take years until probably until the next generation grows up before their reputation improves.

But they aren't going to do that and the end is near for some of the MSN sites and TV stations

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The MSM Cabal will love this.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Thank you for posting this.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Remember Youtube and twitter are private corporations. Trump needs to be very careful with this move.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The Official team station. No bias there huh?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

LOL, like there is no bias with the MSM.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Obama is just jealous because he didn't think of this first.

edit on 1/10/2017 by ColdWisdom because: ruskies

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

White House has its own Facebook that it posts on. I don't see you squawking about that.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think it is inevitable,

Maybe even late all-ready!

My kids don't do Facebook.. that for oldies.
Youtube: Thats for bloopers..

Our kids are now on Instagram.. or newer. '

This topic was not intended for judgement.

It was intended as a sign of the time.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
I think this is a great move, The only way Msn can save its reputation is with a complete overhaul,

Agreed, however .... here in the UK (which now appears to be the testing ground for stupid regulations, to see how far the public can and will capitulate to the "rich, famous and gov ideals) we have ......... dun dun dun

Section 40 of the Crime and Courts Act

In a nutshell, if you run a media outlet and you DON'T sign up to the Press Recognition Panel (PRP) means that anyone, with money or resource, can take said unsigned media outlet to court and regardless of the judgement, the media outlet is liable for both sides costs. Puts a whole new twist into liability .... litigate with impunity as its going to cost you, litigatee, absolutely nothing, although it will probably bankrupt the media outlet

I personally hope this law is passed and ALL MSM refuse to sign up to this Royal Charter, our news then can only be supplied by the Government and no independents.

Result Big Bro

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
I think this is a great move, The only way Msn can save its reputation is with a complete overhaul,

Agreed, however .... here in the UK (which now appears to be the testing ground for stupid regulations, to see how far the public can and will capitulate to the "rich, famous and gov ideals) we have ......... dun dun dun

Section 40 of the Crime and Courts Act

In a nutshell, if you run a media outlet and you DON'T sign up to the Press Recognition Panel (PRP) means that anyone, with money or resource, can take said unsigned media outlet to court and regardless of the judgement, the media outlet is liable for both sides costs. Puts a whole new twist into liability .... litigate with impunity as its going to cost you, litigatee, absolutely nothing, although it will probably bankrupt the media outlet

I personally hope this law is passed and ALL MSM refuse to sign up to this Royal Charter, our news then can only be supplied by the Government and no independents.

Result Big Bro

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

It's an important era

Either we accept the disadvantages of democrazy and free information.

Or we will get a re-education project.

..With barbered wire.
edit on 10-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It kind of hurts my feelings that he won't sign-up here so that I can talk to him...

Mr. President; It behooves me to say...

Maybe I was born before my time, so many of us are?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Great response!

And I agree... they need an overhaul..
History teach us overhauls only works on cars.. and even then the originals are ending up more worthy ; )
I think this new information era, calls for a new public information system,
Or even better..

information Chaos.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

It's an important era

Either we accept the disadvantages of democratie and free information.

Or we will get a re-education project.

..With barbered wire.

The IPPC worked quite successfully until the "phone hacking scandal" and Leverson which came on the heels of that. Shouldn't it be up to the media outlets and editors of said media to control their employees with clear rules as to what is, and what's not acceptable in the gathering of data / evidence?

Why we need to replace the independent IPPC with government controlled PRP is beyond me, well no, its actually not beyond me, that was sarcasm.

Win Win for the rich and famous who have nothing to hide even though they bring in, currently, "super injunctions" and the like, i say, don't bother with your stupid super injunctions if you have nothing to hide

I hope they publish "Striker" as a cartoon mag when the UK's "the Sun" gets shut down, i need to know what happens with this breakaway league, its gripping, oh and Dear Deirdre

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
On one hand,skipping msm and all that crap is a good idea.

But this just reeks of "State sponsored media" ( not that most msm isn't) and reminds me of North Korea. Only official news from Dear Leaders propaganda team from here on out!

I guess no different than if Hillary won, it would just be CNN.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join