It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Clooney voices support for Meryl Streep anti-Trump speech

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

“Aren’t you supposed to be running the country?” said Clooney in response. “I didn’t vote for him, I don’t support him, I don’t think he’s the right choice.

“At this moment in our lives we have to hope that he doesn’t destroy everything. The reality is you have to hope he will do a decent job because if the United States fails, really terrible things happen, so you have to hope that he can.”

But he added: “I don’t see any signs of it.”

SOURCE

Trump is not supposed to be running the U.S. just yet. Doesn't that error detract from Clooney's credibility? I would think you would need to know the difference between being in office or out of office before you can comment like Clooney just did.

Whether you like Trump or you don't, I think we can all agree that it's good to be able to have these kinds of disagreements discussed openly. I feel like open communication is the only way a compromise can be found.

Wait a second, liberals don't compromise...too bad.

Isn't Trump acting like he's already the president? If he could keep those fingers away from Twitter for two minutes he might do himself a favour.

If Trump had any credibility, his very childish little dig at Streep's acting prowess chipped away at it that little bit more.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So, let me sum up this thread so far

"Waah waaahhh...why doesn't everyone love Trump ??!! It's not fair! I HATE george clooney! Waaaaah.....sniff sniff, trump does everything right! People who don't like him are STUPID! Waaaaah waaaaah. "

Did I say this thread? I meant ATS these days.

Keep crying girls.
edit on 10-1-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Keep crying girls.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I saved 15 percent on my car insurance by switching to Geiko.
Come at me bro.

You're never going to let him live that down are you?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Keep crying girls.

I don't know if you are having a go at me or the cry babies in this thread, but that's a fantastic gif.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Who bloody cares? Lil wanker! Dance, Dance for me monkey boy! I don't wanna hear you yammer on! Entertain me, you lil tosser!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

edit on 10-1-2017 by CHONGO because: double post

<< 1  2   >>

join