It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman shoots, wounds US consular official in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
A U.S. consulate employee was shot in the city of Guadalajara Mexico Friday !!

They don't know the reason(s) and officials are investigating.

Hope this doesn't become a trend because of the new political atmosphere.

Gunman shoots, wounds US consular official in Mexico

Mexican prosecutors said Saturday they are searching for a gunman who opened fire on an official of the U.S. consulate in the western city of Guadalajara.

The Attorney General's Office said the official was wounded in the attack Friday in Guadalajara. The city is the capital of Jalisco state, which is dominated by the hyper-violent Jalisco New Generation cartel. There was no immediate evidence of any cartel link to the attack.

The shooting appeared to be a direct attempt to kill the consular employee.

Surveillance video of the attack shows the gunman following the official in a parking garage. The official, whose name was not released, was dressed in shorts. The attacker doesn't appear to try to approach the official while he is walking, but instead waits for him to exit the parking garage in his vehicle and fires a round into the car's windshield.

(post by Skywatcher2011 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sounds like a warning shot across his bow.

If it was anything else, the car would have been riddled with bullets.

This is Mexico we are talking about and not much happens without the Cartels knowing about it.

I would suggest that the 'Consular Official' now knows exactly where he stands and how close to death he is.

P

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Mexico has serious problems, and they have for awhile. Barack is still at the helm. This behavior will not fly when President Trump takes the reins. If Mexico doesn't deal with it Don will.
In the end, The Mexican people will be some of the most staunch Trump supporters in the world. He will spank the gangsters, and the common people will applaud

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Mexico has serious problems, and they have for awhile. Barack is still at the helm. This behavior will not fly when President Trump takes the reins. If Mexico doesn't deal with it Don will.
In the end, The Mexican people will be some of the most staunch Trump supporters in the world. He will spank the gangsters, and the common people will applaud

Does this fairy tale have a name ?

I am going with Trumpelstiltskin...

edit on 7-1-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Lets give him a chance. If He is a poor leader like Bush, Clinton, and Obama, I will align with you . I am an independent. and I will throw this out there, even though it is arrogant. I have been professionally tested by an outside party hired by my company ( steel Mill) and found to be at superior intellect, just barely below Genius. My father is genius. I believe it is DNA. Dads mother was part Albanian. That's Russian Gene pool like Tesla. My ancestor on Grandmas side was a lieutenant commander for king Louey of Italy. He was a mercnarnie hired to protect the king, and put down the uprising. After the uprising was put down. and my ancestor was ready to go home, the king said hold on for a second. I will give you all this land. Beautiful and fertile land. I want you to stay here close to me. And we did. We accepted his offer. We married Italian women and mingled our bloodline with them. I have been told repeatedly by people who are spiritually aware that my family is from some royal blood line. I don't know what to make of that. But likely someone on the Albanian or Armenian side likely carried a royal bloodline. I hope it isn't some reptilian crap.

So there it is. Ive spilled my guts. What Ive told you is the truth. As for my Dada family.....My grandpa was born on Mount Ararat. Grandpa gave me inside information all about that.

All I have told you is the truth

edit on 7-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hey man i appreciate you telling me that

Im all for giving the don a chance and he deserves one, i am skeptical because of the way this world is headed and i am not convinced Trump was not the intended candidate...It may seem like a stupid theory but something isnt right, those that pull the strings are well aware of social conditioning as they are the ones steering the ship...

These people have had decades of practice in manipulating the masses and i'm sure they are getting better at it and not worse......

I have kids and i want a solid future for them, i love this world we live in, i am not anti government, i am simply anti corruption wherever it lies and at the moment the inner circles at the top of the food chain are looking pretty damn corrupt....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Apparently the last time consular officials were targeted in Mexico, it was by a Drug Cartel who requites disillusioned ex army and intelligence guys. I guess they have had beefs with the CIA guys over work ethics, almost an internal struggle over wages and working conditions. www.yahoo.com...

Things seem to be coming to something in Mexico. www.liveleak.com... Their are a million Americans down there could get nasty.

edit on 7-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join