It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I speaking in tongues? [[Audio Captured]]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Now to me this sounds like english and i believe I am saying "Cousin" super fast. However when I looked at the audio on wavepad I noticed how crunched up the waveform was lasting only 1.33ms. That was indicating to me more speech hidden in the quick speech. So I decided to use the change speed option on wavepad and my initial hunch was correct and there was more speech hidden behind the 1.33ms. This date was also special because it was captured on the 1st day of 2017 this year. The speed change option revealed a further 3.477ms worth of "speech". Take a look and tell me what you think I am really saying. Because I have a couple of ideas on what I am saying but I wanted to see what you guys thought 1st.

Original Audio: soundcloud.com...
Speed Change: soundcloud.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Cool yeah it does.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Have you ever tried doing that then reversing it?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sounds like you coughing.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Have you ever tried doing that then reversing it?

Yup However the only word i can make out is "soul" "Yup". But its to questionable so i discard most of the reversible evps/sleep talking.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Trust me I have been recording myself for the past 6 months+. That aint me coughing.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Trust me I have been recording myself for the past 6 months+. That aint me coughing.

Well, at least that's not weird or anything...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Now to me this sounds like english and i believe I am saying "Cousin" super fast. However ...

According to the bible, tongues is a foreign language, that some are able to understand/translate.
See; Glossolalia
If I were unable to speak French, and in the midst of a bunch of Frenchies, started a preaching in French...
Something like that.
Without translation, it is gibberish (and, perhaps, even then) and 'profiteth not'.

Assistant pastor sat next to me in church, back when, and his 'tongues' consisted of, literally; bibbity, bibbity, bibbity, bibbity... *__-

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Well, at least that's not weird or anything...

Not really when you place your phone next to your bed every night charging wake up go to work repeat. And when your phone has a built in recording capabilities put it to good use while you're sleeping to see if your a sleep talker.
edit on 5-1-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I feel less intelligent after listening to each audio file presented here.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You need to start drinking at the bowling ally.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ezramullins
You need to start drinking at the bowling ally.

i already do

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well why didn't you say so to begin with?
Things are looking up for you.
Do you talk to the barflys about the nighttime stuff?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It Acts (AKA 2nd Luke) When they spoke in tongues,They spoke in other languages that people uderstood

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've been in a church where multiple people started speaking in tongues-some translators stood up to speak in English what they were saying-just crazy-I left-fast. Never been back. By the way, I was raised very Southern Baptist-just no speaking in tongues, etc.

It was much more similar to partial epileptic seizures and certainly didn't come across as spiritual.

Just listened to both shortly but sounded nothing like speaking in tongues that I have heard or anything else except normal noises.

I'd recommend a sleep study - maybe you are sleepwalking and doing things without being awake.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
I've been in a church where multiple people started speaking in tongues-some translators stood up to speak in English what they were saying-just crazy-I left-fast. Never been back. By the way, I was raised very Southern Baptist-just no speaking in tongues, etc.

It was much more similar to partial epileptic seizures and certainly didn't come across as spiritual.

Just listened to both shortly but sounded nothing like speaking in tongues that I have heard or anything else except normal noises.

I'd recommend a sleep study - maybe you are sleepwalking and doing things without being awake.

Well I know for a fact I have Spirits inhabiting my House. Here's an example of a EVP I captured when no one was Home except for the Dog which I believe it is saying "Get Off". Then you hear her start to cry/whine. She is on the couch so the Spirit is most likely telling her to get off the couch. I guess even when people die there spirits still dont like animals on the furniture hahha. But seriously though this is one of my favorite evps that i have captured because she doesn't cry like this and i have left the recorder on while everyone is gone during the day for work.

soundcloud.com...

(post by StickyBuddha removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

join