It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm still here and I'm praying for you guys!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't really post here that much anymore! Maybe I will in the future I don't know. This place was always kinda like a second home to me for years. It seems like every time I come back on here briefly someone is ill or dying.. It breaks my heart

I know I'm not very popular on here anymore, maybe partly due to the Christian thing but it is what it is! But I don't resent anyone on here for it that's for sure.

I just want people on here to know that I will be praying for them. Not just for the sick people to get better but for everyone here. There is a lot of bad stuff happening in the world at the moment both in a general sense and in a personal sense in our lives. That's just life I guess.

But regardless of any past encounters I've had with people here whether that be staff or members I love you all truly. I am praying for ATS as a whole and if you feel God convicting you or bringing you to him I pray that you take heed! In some cases before it is too late.

I am always available to contact via private message if you want to talk or if you want me to pray for you, and if I don't respond straight away please just know I haven't seen the message yet. My life is pretty hectic at the moment!

I love you all!

Matthew 11:25-30 "At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Damn it, wrong thread. What the heck.

Anyway, good to see you Tech

edit on 1 5 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Damn it, wrong thread. What the heck.

Anyway, good to see you Tech

I was wondering what you were talking about with the alcohol thing haha! I have never really struggled with alcohol but drugs yes! I used to smoke around 2 grams of weed a day and take all sorts of other drugs. Thank God he brought me out of that!

Good to see you too! I might start taking part in the discussion here a bit more soon. Maybe write some threads also.

Hope to see you around

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I am more worried about you taking care of your own damn self rather than worrying about what some digital imprints on the internet think about you and your opinions.

I won't pray for you because I am not a praying man, but I will sure and hell hope you strengthen up and not allow what people on the internet that you don't even know, effect you to the point you have to apologize.

The internet is full of people who will DESTROY you for sport if you allow them to. Worry about those you need to apologize to whom you have offended in the flesh!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

God Bless brother.

Always appreciate your input.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I am more worried about you taking care of your own damn self rather than worrying about what some digital imprints on the internet think about you and your opinions.

The internet is full of people who will DESTROY you for sport if you allow them to. Worry about those you need to apologize to whom you have offended in the flesh!

Ultimately I only care what God thinks about me but I don't want people to think I hate them when I don't! Everyone on the internet whether here or on YouTube or Facebook or anywhere(assuming they are not a bot) is a real person! With real emotions and thoughts and aspirations and failures and successes! I care about everyone not just in a physical sense but I care for their souls! It matters to me not whether people like me or not but it does matter to me how I treat people and interact with them and how God see's me in my dealings with people.

Galatians 1:10 "For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ."

Let them try to destroy me by all means! I have bigger things to worry about than someone trying to destroy me on an internet forum. It's all good brother! I will be praying for you!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Colossians 3

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

19 Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.

20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

21 Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.

22 Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;

23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Hey Brother,

Stick around. I would love to see more from you..... more threads.....more post.

You opinion counts and your message is important. Snap out of that negative spirit and rejoice in the Lord.

Father protect your servant, TechUnique, from his enemies.

God bless you and your family.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There was a time when you were here and yes you posted a lot of stuff that rattled a fair few feathers with the whole holier than thou thing but you have the right to a voice as much as anyone.

I tended to just roll by your posts as not my cup of tea but always saw that you were speaking about things you thought were important and respected you for that.

Peace and love and suchlike, post if you wanna.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Hey Brother,

Stick around. I would love to see more from you..... more threads.....more post.

You opinion counts and your message is important. Snap out of that negative spirit and rejoice in the Lord.

Father protect your servant, TechUnique, from his enemies.

God bless you and your family.

Thanks bro! I'm not so much in a negative spirit, just a thoughtful one!

I try to rejoice in the Lord everyday! I am in reverence for him and all he has done for me. But I will take your words to heart and know that your reply made my day!

God bless you and yours!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

There was a time when you were here and yes you posted a lot of stuff that rattled a fair few feathers with the whole holier than thou thing but you have the right to a voice as much as anyone.

I tended to just roll by your posts as not my cup of tea but always saw that you were speaking about things you thought were important and respected you for that.

Peace and love and suchlike, post if you wanna.

Thanks dude! I may well have been posting with a holier than thou attitude in some cases and if so I repent of that! That was such a long time ago now or at least it feels like that and a lot has happened since then!

But regardless of what I came across as I was always speaking from conviction and it was from a place of love! I love all you guys truly!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Speaking the truth in love... I'm happy to see your post. Keep walking the walk.

Thank you for praying.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
Speaking the truth in love... I'm happy to see your post. Keep walking the walk.

Thank you for praying.

Thank you for your post! God bless

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Good to hear from ya tech, make aure you take care of yourself, ats isint the same without you.

You scared the # out of some of us last year, just remember your never alone, we all have demons to fight, where here for you.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Would also like to point out that although only numbers your stats speak volumes brother.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Good to hear from ya tech, make aure you take care of yourself, ats isint the same without you.

You scared the # out of some of us last year, just remember your never alone, we all have demons to fight, where here for you.

Thank you it means a lot to know you're there for me! We do certainly all have our own demons to fight!

How comes I scared people by the way?? I don't understand

God bless

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Would also like to point out that although only numbers your stats speak volumes brother.

I used to post here so much man! Literally pretty much everyday for years! I enjoyed writing threads so much I really do miss it. I plan to start up again soon!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

I used to post here so much man! Literally pretty much everyday for years! I enjoyed writing threads so much I really do miss it. I plan to start up again soon!

As long as you can take the hate then crack on fella, maybe you could draw some attention away from Trump and make ATS interesting again.

God speed and good luck brother.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Thank you it means a lot to know you're there for me! We do certainly all have our own demons to fight!

God bless

Some of us thought you where going to hurt yourself in colorado.

Oh and yea dont be shy about anything dude, stay in touch, and if theres something i can do to help just ask.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

God bless

Some of us thought you where going to hurt yourself in colorado.

Oh and yea dont be shy about anything dude, stay in touch, and if theres something i can do to help just ask.

Are you sure I'm who you think I am?

I live in the UK man! I have been suicidal at times before but I don't think I ever posted about it! Maybe I did I dunno

Regardless I really appreciate your response!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join