It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm still here and I'm praying for you guys!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Thanks. You have a beautiful heart.

Peace and blessings, for you and your Loved-ones.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: TechUnique

Good to hear from ya tech, make aure you take care of yourself, ats isint the same without you.

You scared the # out of some of us last year, just remember your never alone, we all have demons to fight, where here for you.

Thank you it means a lot to know you're there for me! We do certainly all have our own demons to fight!

How comes I scared people by the way?? I don't understand

God bless

Some of us thought you where going to hurt yourself in colorado.

Oh and yea dont be shy about anything dude, stay in touch, and if theres something i can do to help just ask.

I think you may be confusing your crazy's brother, easy done with a TechXnicality or similar?

edit on 5/1/2017 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You care that is a great thing, but I am starting to wonder if being here is a bad thing. More and more things look as though darkness descends and ATS has not taken a stand for the right side.

This is a time to separate from those who show they chose the dark path. You can't remove your account with ATS they don't allow it so that the numbers of those joined will always grow and never shrink no matter what changes. I have seen many leaving, many being punished for speaking up for what is right by moderators and backed by the owners. More and more people seem to chose the sick and twisted things of this world and hate on those who don't follow.

I think I am leaving as many of my Friends already have.

Therefore, "Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord.

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

Flee from the midst of Babylon, And each of you save his life! Do not be destroyed in her punishment, For this is the LORD'S time of vengeance; He is going to render recompense to her.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
You care that is a great thing, but I am starting to wonder if being here is a bad thing. More and more things look as though darkness descends and ATS has not taken a stand for the right side.

This is a time to separate from those who show they chose the dark path. You can't remove your account with ATS they don't allow it so that the numbers of those joined will always grow and never shrink no matter what changes. I have seen many leaving, many being punished for speaking up for what is right by moderators and backed by the owners. More and more people seem to chose the sick and twisted things of this world and hate on those who don't follow.

I think I am leaving as many of my Friends already have.

Therefore, "Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord.

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

Flee from the midst of Babylon, And each of you save his life! Do not be destroyed in her punishment, For this is the LORD'S time of vengeance; He is going to render recompense to her.

I did feel like there was no point posting here anymore but then I felt convicted to write this thread! People here need Christ just as much as the next man.

But I feel you! I have noticed that evil is running rampant in the world, least of all on ATS!

Feel free to PM me and perhaps we could stay in contact somehow!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Don't be afraid.

It's only the people who really know you best whose opinions matter.

This is a forum. Most people here have never seen you and truly do not know you. They know your opinions, and many these days find what they disagree with to be hateful to them, no matter what that opinion may be about.

It a takes a strong person to bear up under that. Sometimes, you just need a break ... or a tough, tough hide.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Don't be afraid.

It's only the people who really know you best whose opinions matter.

This is a forum. Most people here have never seen you and truly do not know you. They know your opinions, and many these days find what they disagree with to be hateful to them, no matter what that opinion may be about.

It a takes a strong person to bear up under that. Sometimes, you just need a break ... or a tough, tough hide.

Very true!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I know I'm not very popular on here anymore

Perception can be a strange thing I suppose, I always enjoy your threads, you put lots of effort in & are always courteous. I suppose in regards to your perceived lack of popularity you are then like John, a voice in the wilderness preparing the way for the Lord.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Don't want your prayers, didn't ask for them and don't need them. I pity you for feeling it necessary to be subservient to a system of oppression through fear of eternal damnation however. Jesus's sheep, military industrial complex sheep it's still sheep.
edit on 5-1-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I know I'm not very popular on here anymore

Perception can be a strange thing I suppose, I always enjoy your threads, you put lots of effort in & are always courteous. I suppose in regards to your perceived lack of popularity you are then like John, a voice in the wilderness preparing the way for the Lord.

Thanks mate! I really enjoy your posts also! I remember seeing you about the forums since ages ago.. It's good to see that there's still some of the oldies on here!

So many new faces and the general feel of the community here has changed drastically. I really miss what ATS used to be like 3-4+ years ago man.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Good to hear from ya tech, make aure you take care of yourself, ats isint the same without you.

You scared the # out of some of us last year, just remember your never alone, we all have demons to fight, where here for you.

Thank you it means a lot to know you're there for me! We do certainly all have our own demons to fight!

God bless

Oh and yea dont be shy about anything dude, stay in touch, and if theres something i can do to help just ask.

I think you may be confusing your crazy's brother, easy done with a TechXnicality or similar?

Yea big brain fart on my part sorry op.
edit on 5-1-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Don't want your prayers, didn't ask for them and don't need them. I pity you for feeling it necessary to be subservient to a system of oppression through fear of eternal damnation however. Jesus's sheep, military industrial complex sheep it's still sheep.

No need to pity me brother! I'm not oppressed, I've never been more free!

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32

I will pray for you regardless!

God bless!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wow I just checked and I've been here for nearly 7 years... I must have been about 18 when I first joined this site and I'm 25 in May!

Amazing how fast time has flown by!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

God bless

Yea big brain fart on my part sorry op.

No problem dude, the thought was nice regardless!

God bless

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi TechUnique.

If you are praying for people, please pray for my kids. One has severe autism, and the other has a very serious issue that will require a major surgery when it can be scheduled. He (and I as he is a minor) will probably end up living in the hospital for awhile prior to that.

Where there is Life there is Hope.

Thank you.

AB

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I just want people on here to know that I will be praying for them. Not just for the sick people to get better but for everyone here.

That kind of sounds like a 'MY Will B Done' sort of thing.
You are judging(!) the present, finding it wanting and asking 'God' to listen to your suggestions and implement them!
"Make it so!"

I don't think that all is part of the teachings; "God's Will B Done, as long as it is inline with mine!"
As long as it feels good...
As long as it isn't painful...
As long as it's nice...

Judgment rather than Gratitude...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Good to see you around again!

My humble gratitude for the prayers! Praying for you too.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Strange. I didn't understand the op that way at all.

I kinda took it as though, in a moment when I don't have the wisdom to know where to go next or the strength to take another step to get there, here's one person who is willing to offer a prayer for me... A prayer that I might have a moment of grace to get me to the next step, the wisdom to grab it, and the gratitude that once again I have the things I need for the moment.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

I just want people on here to know that I will be praying for them. Not just for the sick people to get better but for everyone here.

That kind of sounds like a 'MY Will B Done' sort of thing.
You are judging(!) the present, finding it wanting and asking 'God' to listen to your suggestions and implement them!
"Make it so!"

I don't think that all is part of the teachings; "God's Will B Done, as long as it is inline with mine!"
As long as it feels good...
As long as it isn't painful...
As long as it's nice...

Judgment rather than Gratitude...

Not at all. I am merely praying for people. It is the will of God for believers to pray for people. Ultimately his will is done and I know and fully appreciate that. I believe in the same doctrine as Spurgeon and other reformed preachers like John Piper and Paul Washer do. The sovereignty of God is very real. Part of Gods will is for us to pray for people though.

1 Timothy 2:1-6 "
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."

Visit this link for a good analysis and exegesis. (Basically we are to pray for all men and hope they receive the truth and are saved)

I'm not sure if you understand much of the bible, from your profile picture am I safe to say you're not a Christian?

Because praying for people is a pretty standard biblical practise and I don't see how or why you posted what you did.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Or not

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I am praying for you also. Anything you feel comfortable sharing (either posting or via U2U message), I'll keep offering prayers.

God Bless, AB

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join