It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness Predictions for 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers

If you don't know me, something that means you are new in ATS, you can check my former predictions for 2016, just to let you know the level of accuracy of my forecasts, at the following thread:

Angel of Lightness predictions 2016

In that thread there is at the very end a review of already accomplished ones, we have counted about 16 at least that came real facts.

There are also links there to other years predictions you can use to verify the high level precision of my past forecasts, If you want to go farther back, also if you click in my profile you can trace back then until 2007.

I am going to follow the same format used previously to post gradually along the next 48 hours my predictions.

1) There is an extremely high risk that we see this year that ISIS can take complete control of large areas of Turkey in spite of all the effort of Nato to prevent it, and pressed by the difficulties to progress in Syria. They are planning to boost a fundamentalist Islamic Revolution in that country and this is the year they are going to fire it. We could see even a possible coup in Ankara in a disparate try to put the entire country under martial law.

2) The deal between Iran and USA will survive successfully the transition process between Obama to Trump, a good news for the world peace, since what we are going to see in the rest of middle east will be chaotic. A friendly Iran will be decisive to refrain Isis possibilities to merge with Taliban and even try to make a pact of evil that until now seems impossible with Al-Qaeda.

3) I see 2017 as the year of a terrible military campaign of Isis attacking Israel positions. Jerusalem, first time in two decades will consider seriously to settle down differences with Palestinians, to try to arrive to a success ful peace agreement before the expansion of Isis makes that impossible. Likud obviusly traditional opponent to that agenda will try to boycott it, if they succeed they will put Israel in the hands of Isis, who is willing to make alliance with Hamas that may even put end to the Jewish State.

4) The peace process in Colombia is going to succeed, against all odds, boosted by the great endorsement represented in the Nobel award President Juan M.Santos received(as I correctly predicted it was going to be) and also by the need to protect the stability of a region that will be in 2017 Shaken by the terrible collapse of Venezuela. This is the definitive year for the regime of Nicolas Maduro, he will face a social explosion never before seen in the Americas, one that will make appear the Cuban and Nicaraguan revolutions as jokes. He will try to repress brutally the people but there is going to be a drastic break apart of the arm forces, with Military rebellions.

Thanks for your attention, I am going to continue posting more predictions gradually along the next hours.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/5/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Dont want to be a debby downer but your 2016 predictions, erm....

the most important international effort to stop the generalized atmosphere of war in which we are living.

Nope

a Woman will become elected first time for the whitehouse

Wrong

A natural disaster of major proportions will reach American soil

Not Major

This Year will bring us some of the most intriguing and interesting sightings and even close encounters with UFOs in areas that are under the pressure of natural disasters .

wrong

Some extremely rare astronomical event will occur in this year, it is not really expected by the scientists and it will capture the attetion of the media for its extraordinary proportions.

Enlighten me?

Europe will experience a so difficult year in terms of security, a lot of terrible incidents of extremel violence almost all related with terrorist organizations supported or linked with ISIS.

YAY 1 correct!

At least one former President of the USA will die this 2016, leaving its party in the middle of a great political crisis, that could be related with the current political campaign.

Wrong

2016 will not be a good year for Dollar, neither for Euro, since other currencies will take their leader place in the international trade.

Nope euro is doing amazing..

Micro Computers or laptops without keyboards, entirely commanded or controlled using human voice or touch screen menus will appear at the end of the year either as experimental protypes or even first products of a new Technological revolution.

Try telling siri to do simple tasks!

so i aint waiting with anticipation

In the words of D-man!

edit on 5-1-2017 by AMNicks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If you don't know me, something that means you are new in ATS, you can check my former predictions for 2016, just to let you know the level of accuracy of my forecasts, at the following thread:

So after reading last years 'predictions' we can pretty much ignore this years?

Please point out what came true from last years list other than this.

Europe will experience a so difficult year in terms of security, a lot of terrible incidents of extremel violence almost all related with terrorist organizations supported or linked with ISIS.

edit on 1 5 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks

Hey, if you are going to try to come here to criticise at least do it with true statements not with lies or half truths, I never predicted that the election would be won by Hillary Clinton, her name never appeared mentioned at all in my 2016 thread!

My prediction was pretty straightforward, a woman was not going to win in the first place of the ticket, and that was what it happened.

Try to boycott other threads with such cheap biased recollection of what you said I predicted.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
you can check my former predictions for 2016, just to let you know the level of accuracy of my forecasts,

So you point out the vast majority of your "predictions" failed.... and the one that was right was easily foreseen!
edit on 5-1-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
I never predicted that the election would be won by Hillary Clinton,

You "predicted"

a Woman will become elected first time for the whitehouse,

Which was a failed prediction, however you try and claim you never "predicted" it!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Woah you were wrong ok!

you exactly said a women would be elected president! never did i mention Hillary! but a MALE was elected.

You were incorrect!

its not derailing when im simply pointing out your blatant lies.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That statement is not only extremely bold but also false!

Actually my ability to see the future is so fine that it can be against all odds, so far of what the general opinion thinks, under really improbable events.

I was the only single seer not only in ATS but in the entire world that predicted without hesitation at all that Juan M. Santos was going to be awarded Nobel peace in 2016.

Moreover, my forecast was released after he lost the referendum in Colombia.

Please check

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, This is what the world press agencies were saying just less than a week before he became awarded:

www.google.com...

This entire American media and press was reproducing that report that he was already dropped off from the list of Candidates after the referendum of the initial peace agreement with Farc was slightly won by the NO.

Here just only some of the reports saying he and his country were dropped from the list of candidates:

www.google.com...

panampost.com...

"Colombia's off any credible list," Kristian Berg Harpviken, head of the Peace Research Institute, Oslo, speaking to reporters about the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize that will be announced in Oslo on Friday at 0900 GMT.

Go with your cheap commentaries where they can be accepted, this is a serious prediction forum, on my threads people read carefully before to make their own opinions, so your brain washing negative propaganda strategies are useless here.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You are saying that from your own personal recollection or in the best of the cases from a very biased interpretation of what I actually posted.

The prediction I believe you are trying to refer to was the number 2) of my thread of 2016.

2) The first part of the forecast was that the 2016 General election was going to be of the most contested of History, and I correctly pointed was going to be the most since 2000.

This election became with one of the Nominees getting the popular vote with a relatively large margin of 2'900,000 and the other the Electoral vote with 305.

Please read:
www.cnn.com...

Also I as I predicted a year ago, it was an election won by a Woman but Not elected in the first place of the Ticket.

The facts show it become the first election ever ran successfully by a woman as a manager , an that was true, in this case by Mrs Kellyann Conway.

Please read:

m.townhall.com...

Check the Historic Statistics of elections before to run in a hurry to post here no sense comments, Mrs Conway was indeed the first woman ever ran successfully a campaign in American History.

There was no mention what so ever in that prediction of 2016 of Hillary Clinton, I think you have some sort of issue in dealing with successful women in general.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
EXPLAIN what Jupiter (the King planet) represents after being 'birthed' in Virgo in September 2017

the constellation VIRGO is now transforming into the Revelation 12 prophecy of the Woman in the heavens clothed in the Sun, having a Crown of 12 Stars on her head, with the Moon at her feet.... and pregnant with child
(Jupiter in retrograde for 42 weeks)

what, who is this man-child that will enter-the-world this September when
Jupiter leaves Virgo

or is that not a prediction you would make

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Each one of the first 16 , without a single exception, of my original predictions of the 2016 were fully accomplished.

Of course this probably has nothing to your edited so maliciously distorted version of them, looklike Saturday Night show.

I know almost any important person in this country has imitators among comedians so I am not surprised of your attempt to boycott the thread but what you have posted on me is garbage, absolute misinformation.

Now, for really serious readers this is a post commenting my achieved forecasts of 2016:

a reply to: Angel of lightness 2016 Accomplished Predictions

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Hi Dear Studio,

I am going to comment or answer questions only after I have finished to post my forecasts for 2017 to don't lose momentum.

At first glance I see problems of interpretation of Astrological symbols in your analysys.

First at all the Virgin St. Mary is associated with the moon, thats true, but what ever atains with Jesus has to do with Venus.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I have read your prediction threads for a few years now and I always find them interesting and entertaining.

Also I as I predicted a year ago, it was an election won by a Woman but Not elected in the first place of the Ticket. The facts show it become the first election ever ran successfully by a woman as a manager , an that was true, in this case by Mrs Kellyann Conway.ext

When you say you are referring to Kellyanne Conway as the Woman who won the White House, it's a stretch. It would make more sense to say that the Woman you are talking about is Hillary, because she did win the popular vote. So, technically, as some would say, she won the election. I don't believe she won of course just saying it would fit to make the prediction a hit. Kellyanne was not the candidate. She did not win, Trump did

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Well, Dear EchoesinTime,

I sincerely think this is a really controversial topic, and since the polemic has not yet even finished around it, and also since some events are going to come in this 2017 are related with it I think my comment is appropriate. What Mrs Kellyanne Conway did on the election of November 8th 2016 it is anyway quite relevant for the History of woman rights in America, she deserves all the credit for her outstanding job managing the Trump Campaign. It is not stretch in the sense that I clearly predicted the woman winning in 2016 was not going to be in the first place of the Ticket so It coudn't be the Nominee of any Party.

I can say to you that anyway a woman will rule the country in the future, and that time is not so much far ahead of us, It will be in less than a decade but the world circumstances will be dramatically different than today, it will be a time of peace, where the current international conflict will be completely overcome.

Knowing that I have predicted in the past that America will have at some point a woman in the maximum position of power many of my readers and fans came to me to make me express support to the Clinton Campaign. I am sincerely sorry to have disappointed all of them, but I couldn't see that particular lady reaching her goal.

The first American woman will come from a political family with deep roots in the History of this country, for generations into high politics, and will not have all the moral concerns that Clinton faced, although certainly from people that know how is to fight against political conspiracies.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Continuing with the list of my Predictions for 2017:

5) ISIS will assure control over practically all the border in between Iraq and Turkey, and from there will irradiate a lot of terrorist influence to the south and north. The islamc terrorist state will fight so much successfully in to try to control the center of Iraq that by the middle of this year we are going to see coordinated efforts in between NATO, Russia and Iran all together fighting to refrain the advance of ISIS fighters in that land. This is a really worrying forecast but at least we are going to see former rivals shaking hands to fight a common enemy.

6) In Syria also we will see a drastic change of situation as soon as Donald Trump take office, the new American administration will change the official position toward Assad and also toward the Russian forces in that country, there will be a beginning of an alliance to fight exclusively ISIS in exchange for political reforms offered by the Damascus regime. The New political deal with respect to Syria will be that Assad remain in power as Head of State but he will accept a Prime Minister, head of government coming from a coalition with opposition factions.

7) In Afghanistan Alqaeda and Taliban will decide to put aside their rivalry with ISIS and they will merge in only one powerful coalition, an evil axis, that will fight to try to remove the democratic government on that nation. Again this will force American, Iranian and Russian diplomacy to work together to create a second front against the terrorism in that border. Tehran will no tolerate an alliance in between ISIS and the Islamic fundamentalists of Afghanistan, and will fully cooperate in to combat them fearing for the future of their own regime.

8) Angela Merkel will have an extremely difficult 2017 year. She will run for reelection for another term as Chancellor of Germany but a sequence of terrible terrorist attacks in different points of Germany, together with all the problems of the refugees, will put her in clear disadvantage in the campaign. It is likely that she even lose the power and a new Chancellor take office, possibly a Social democratic one.

9) There will be terrible seismic events in this 2017, I can feel happening in Japan, Indonesia, coast of China, even in the Russian far east, somewhere in Central America, also in the Andes, and in between Greece and Turkey, as well as in Italy, specially in the southern half of the country. Nevertheless, the one that possibly will be the most negative news of the year is going to happen in American territory, and I can perceive this occurring in the Pacific basin, is going to be terribly energetic, with a lot of replicates along hours and even days after the fore shock.

10) I see terrorism again happening in Europe, but not only in Germany that I have already mentioned, or France or Belgium, or Turkey that will also be terribly punished by it, unfortunately this time Italy will be severely touched by this kind of calamity. I am afraid this will constitute another major issue for that nation, apart of the natural disasters they are going to deal with.

11) Donald Trump will take oath as President 45 of America in the middle of the worst riots ever happening in the streets, a lot of people will contest the results we all know, and the worst part of all these terrible incidents will be not only in Washington DC but even as far as California. That State will have a massive political movement launching a separation referendum. This last event will open the possibility that we will not have a United States as we have known them anymore at not so far future. I have warned in other of my threads that this is the price Trump will pay for his arrival to power, he will be the next President to face the Tippecanoe-Tecumseh curse.

12) Scotland will formalize a second national referendum to determine the end of the United Kingdom as we have known it. It is likely that under the shadow of the BREXIT this time the outcome will be of separation, this terrible news would sink England and the sterling pound in the worst crisis since the Abdication of 1936. It is likely that also this will expedite the ending of Elizabeth IInd Realm, but don't expect an easy arrival of Prince Charles to power, it is likely that he will be forced also to abdicate in the middle of a huge institutional crisis.

13) I see this 2017, and I have already said about a year ago, as the very definitive year of the Pontificate of H.H. Francis I, perhaps the most challenging of his realm. He is going to be forced to face a terrible situation generated in Italy, either by political crisis, terrorism, natural disasters, as bad that he will consider seriously if the Holy see gives all the protection required to continue doing his job. It is likely that by the end of the Year or the next one we will have a very different kind of Pontificate as the one we have had, a possible resignation from the throne of St Peters is likely to occur or a change of location for the Pope office.

14) North Korea will be the striking factor in 2017, the crisis in that peninsula will be boosted at incredible fast pace as soon as Trump take office. There will be a lot of incidents in the border, a lot of frictions, unfortunately the internal institutional crisis of South Korea has opened a unique and privileged space for the Kim Il Song to achieve the most ambitious dream of his own father: To unite the entire country under only one totalitarian Marxist rule. By the end of the year we will have so much escalation in the tensions in that part of the word that I would not be surprised at all if we have a full military invasion of the south, that triggers a mega conflict in the far east. Japan will not be secure at all under these terrible surprising new circumstances.

I will continue later releasing more forecasts, I expect to have this ended by this January 6th as it has been my tradition along years.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

NATO can't do #. ISIS has fully infiltrated the West. Only East can save you now. This what happens with multiculturalism with unfinished war/business. The West had many options before hand, but they chose to keep the bad. They are of white and brown race. Middle East is in a civil war against ISIS.

edit on 5-1-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

15) Egypt will perform successfully in their Campaign to expurgate ISIS forced from Sinai, however, this will intensify the action of terrorists in the Egyptian-Lybian border, thay will be the main war scenario for that country.

16) ISIS will continue using Tunisia in their terrorist campaign over western Europe, this time more focused in Italy since the surveillance in other countries will make more difficult to achieve success on that continent. Italy will experience a lot internal and foreign pressure to close completely the entrance of illegal immigrants, the island of Lampedusa will turn to be the Guantanamo of Europe.

17) Ukraine after months of intense diplomatic action finally will see a stable cease of fire. There will be agreement that the country remain in a politically neutral position in between Nato and Russia, similar than Finland status. This will be a great achievement for the Vatican and Russian diplomacies.

18) America will be at high risk to suffer another major Terrorist Attack in this 2017, of the Boston bombing scale at least up to Sept 11th if 2001magnitude. If it does not occur at least a clearly well planed plot of Isis will be detected and deactivated by the American Intelligence in the very last moment.

19) Provided that D.Trump respect the integrity of Nafta this 2017 will experience a sequence of rallies in the stock Market, reacting possitively to the new leadership in Washington. Now, if he insists to jeopardize Nafta trade or look for a commercial confrontation with China, not a simple renegotiation of differences, he could trigger a deep recession that will last at least two years.

20) The ending of the economic embargo over Russia will have a positive stimulating effect on American export trade, it will open a lot of interesting opportunities for American entrepreuners and reactivate many depressed sectors of American Economy.

I will update more predictions for 2017 later.

Thanks for your attention.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You realize that you're at least half wrong about number 12. If (big if) Scotland does hold a referndum and come out of the UK 1. That doesn't mean the UK ceases to be (there would still be Wales and Northern Ireland) and 2. Even if the UK dissolved back into it's individual countries Stirling wouldn't tank. It is widely known that Scotland and Wales are a net drain on the UK economy. Stirling would actually rally because of the extra capital that isn't being spent on Scotland and Wales would be put to increasing GDP Massively.

Dead Elf

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadElf

About your comment on 12)

Well, you omit to see that I was refering to the UK As we have known it, is never going to be the same, it does not matter that it remains intact part of the original name.

This is as Colombia is not the same after Panama separated from it although it has the same name than in 1903, or Mexico after Texas seceeded from it, although it has the same name than in 1837, or Ethiopia after Erithrea declared its independence or Sudan after south western Sudan did so.

Notice that I also used the qualifier As we have known it when mention the possible secession of California, because in spite of preserving even intact the official name USA will never be the same as we have known then without that State.

Now, if Scottland moves away it will be with all their precious reserves of natural resources, think on the gas and oil of the north sea, the wool production, the revenue for tourism, the world famous whisky industry, the fabrics one, the fishing activity.

This is without mentioning their proportional part in the Jewels of the British Crown, since Queen Mary Stuart and King Jacob Stuart ,as well as their son King James Stuart contributed to the treasure as all their dynasty.

It seems you underestimate roughly their real economic value or forget that the British Empire no longer exist and London can't dictate conditions to the global economy.

wikipedia Scottland Economics: Other major industries includebanking and financial services, construction, education, entertainment, biotechnology, transport equipment, oil and gas, whisky, and tourism. The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of Scotland in 2013 was $248.5 billion including revenue generated from North Sea oil and gas.

Again I leave the controversies to politicians my task is to predict facts.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yes I'd noticed your use of the qualifier, you are aware that by doing so you reduce your credibility? Anyone can make predictions like that because you aren't actually putting your name against anything by saying could, might, likely or maybe. How about you give us a definitive series of events that is going to happen so that you have something to be held accountable to?

As an aside, instead of pulling up a wiki page, do some sound research into the economics that you're trying to espouse. You seem to think that the Scottish share of the UK's valuable assets would outstrip their share of the deficit (it doesn't). You also seem to assume that Scottish industry balances their public spending (again it doesn't).

Dead Elf

<<   2  3 >>

join