It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Highjump, Antartica & things that makes me go hmm...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

I agree most of it is drivel but operation high jump was real, the question is what were they really up to.
I take the city's in the ice with a pinch (bloody great big shovel full unless antarctic was warmer more recently than currently accepted OR the human race is not the first OR is older than accepted chronology would like to postulate) of salt though all those religious and world leaders going there, WHY?.

But to address more point more directly it may be to take the world's attention from other matter's and all a great but useful distraction, still that is now and high jump was a completely different issue.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

A battle-group, the coastguard, thousands of men...

Just look at the third documentary i posted, only the journey to get there costed a submarine, a helicopter and a plane.
Look at the high seas.. those are not small ships !

This was an adventure of a lifetime for everyone of those thousands of men...

And not a single book, diary, report.. or even movie of that adventure... of one of the expedition members.
I find that highly strange , especially if you consider it was not a "secret" operation, they announced it in the press beforehand.. and released this documentaries afterwards...

So why is there not a single report of anyone else?

I can only think of one reason:

A gag order. Still effective today... it seems..

But why ? We have countless of WW2 reports of soldiers, raids, even (at the time highly ) secret missions.. etc..etc.. made into books, movies etc.

It just doesn't add up, something is going on over there.
edit on 6-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

www.beyondweird.com...

If you are wondering where they went after the war, they were given safe haven in the US in exchange for there technology and aiding the US by reactivating there deep cover operative's behind the Soviet line's, operation Paper clip was a very dirty operation indeed, Kammler is one that probably did not die and lived in the US as well as many other's all under the protection of the US.
Braun of course is claimed to have shot concentration camp slave workers at the rocket factor with his lugar on one occasion but was actually turned into a US hero and given a total white wash in exchange for his expertise.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.thefullwiki.org...
He was of course another of Kammlers crowd of loyal men all brought to the US, those that he did not kill in order to hold the technology they had invented to bargain with the US for his life, Kammler did not I am certain he DID NOT commit suicide but lived under another assumed identity in the US or was given a new identity in south america with the full knowledge and co-operation of the US.

After the US the NAZI's were definitely about six month's to two years behind in development of the atomic bomb, maybe even closer as there research had progressed faster but we had a head start (the British) and sent our expert's and research to the US were Openheimer who was well behind the British was given a leap forward in his own research and sent down different avenue's following the infusion of British research and expertise, of course the Atom bomb was created through international cooperation BUT he did not deserve all the credit - or infamy, the reason the German's lacked was not because of our Special Forces/Norwegian Resistance attack on there heavy water plant but because they had an almost allergic reaction to having to take a lead from a Jew by the name of Einstein (whom was actually a German himself and had once worked as a patent clerk so MAYBE took some of his inspiration from the theory's of other's that passed through his desk, Actually Germany had started down the study of Quantum science as a result of this shirking off of accepted science in some field's as a result of NAZI ideology and rejection of anything Jewish (they were even rewriting the bible with Hitler as the messiah in order to brainwash future generation's of German's).

So the German's may have been very close to a working prototype atom bomb at the end of the war, we know that some material and research was sent to JAPAN but was that a ruse and did the real prize go to Antarctica along with the Bell (if Kammler did not destroy it) and other prototype's OR restored vehicles not of there own manufacture - battle over nuremburg in the 16th century and the subsequent mass excavation and building over a huge area by the NAZI's in the late 1930's.

You remember the very vague rumor that the NAZI had contact with Alien's, could that be partially true but could it have been through there tampering with and attempting to reactivate alien or at least NON human technology, what if it was a battle and not a celestial phenomena to do with strange light patterns caused by freak weather as some have claimed and WHAT were these two fleet's of craft fighting over in the sky's over 16th century Germany?, was one side protecting us, the winning side and the other whose craft the NAZI's MAY have recovered actually out to harm us or to colonize our planet - could they be the Gray's that betty and Barney hill encountered? given a second chance by first the NAZI's possible reactivating some of there technology or even by the American's doing it with captured relic's of this very nature taken from the German's at the end of WW2 or even later from Antarctica after operation high jump or a subsequent even more secret mission destroyed the NAZI base there to prevent them from finishing there Atom Bomb and to seize such technology so that the Russian's could not get there hand's on it.

edit on 6-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

tnx, that first link is a nice library !

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Sorry I get carried away and often re-edit my post's so there is now more to it, only my hair brained idea's but still worth considering at least.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
No doubt, good sir! I was not trying to imply that Highjump was fictional, but many of the alleged accounts of it seem to be. Oftentimes the claims lead to fraudulent sources.

Whether or not there was some ancient civilization there in the past, I am certain those in power will claim so as yet another means of control. A phony origin for a one world religion, perhaps? "If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him", and all that.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Very good point's and I agree how much can we trust the source of the high jump rumor mill on the net, still something in my gut tell's me there is something to it and though many link's do indeed lead to crap, often to site's that are to borrow from other's click bate adware trap's it has stayed strongly in the public imagination for a long time now, it also make's a lot of sense if you try to see through the smoke screen and see a potential hard line nazi threat still occurring within the first few years after they lost the war in europe, the REAL Nazi operation werewolf if you like.

Though if there MAY have been Nazi's in Antarctica there definitely WHERE Nazi's in South America, the Peron's whom and other dictator's actually sheltered them in Argentina as did Chile and Bolivia, some also claim Mexico had more than it's fair share of them and of course there were and ARE very large German speaking xenophobic community's still in those country's often living in effective micro state's within those state's in walled compound's with armed guard's, there own law's and rule's etc so why not also German funded and built hidden military base of operation's and secret facility's which in all likelihood DID and probably DO still exist there.

The difference is that with there home nation shattered these NAZI's had to go underground in both meaning's of the word and the like's of IG Farben, Grundig and several other German company's were probably funded and helped into there international position role as technology leader's which they dominated until at least they 1980's by these Nazi's whom used them as early shadow corporation's if you like to hide there other action's, the most successful was of course IG Farben.

So they gained another type of control, not world domination but certainly they gained a foothold in the US even in it's intelligence service's, the cold war is rumored to have been promoted by the NAZI intelligence agent's whom there by that time working for the US or another way of looking at it is that they had turned the table's on the US and infiltrated the US MIC and positioned themselves in position's of power and hidden authority as part of the secret government of the US though I doubt they did so without a fight, playing on the US fear of Stalin was there main weapon however and the like's of Kammler probably had a lot of information the US thought that they needed to hold off the Red Menace which gave him and his ilk very great bargaining power, there was definitely NAZI sympathy as well in the US from many US citizen's including members of the Military and the intelligence services which can be seen very much as collusion in this infiltration and subversion after the war by NAZI's whom should have been put in trial, note I call them what they were NAZI's not former NAZI's, how much of there original vile motivation's were still in there action's by this point and how it was merely to save there own skin and gain power for a hidden reich however is a much greater debate.

The Russian's however for there part were far less compromising to the NAZI's and got the information out of them in other way's, still from a purely technical point of view it seem's despite the deal with the devil they made selling there own soul in the process that the US agency and government members responsible did indeed get better result's.

edit on 6-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It would make a great place to store food massive amounts in sub zero temps. Since quite a few high ups have gone down there my bet is that in case of war that's where they will be hanging out, Hydroponic Gardens, spun off from the Mars study.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Brilliant point, were'nt the US supposed to have moved a tunnel boring machine there some time back, one of those nuclear powered creation's that is meant for tunneling through solid rock at a very fast rate, if so then odd's are that there is a probably very extensive modern facility there and not just in the ice.

Yes it would make a great haven, cold enough to limit the effect's of biological warfare as well and also far enough from major fallout zone's in a nuclear strike, maybe it is not hitler and his henchmen we should be thinking about as maybe the base that is of interest is a new one there right now.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: everyone

Well.... the research of Jospeh P Farrel into the subject of Nazis pretty much reveals beyond a shadow of doubt that there was a continuation of secret workings after the war on part of the NAzis

I don't know, i entertained the idea a few times but never real delved into it. What do you think makes it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt? I would be interested to see about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

When you look at how politics has been progressing, if someone said "Fourth Reich" We could be hearing a lot of "zieg hails "
With a commonality that the CIA from Bushes' onward have been running things via that organisation, considering their involvement in the third Reich, it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination, to see some plan of this sort unfolding.
Since the Vatican ratline saved many high ranking SS officers, it would figure that the vast sums of money required for this sort of enterprise, might be coming mainly from the stretched public purse, but also funds secreted in the Vatican Bank. They don't need the working class any more. So the question is how long will the plague last, and how many can hang out down there for the time required?

edit on 6-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I've been keeping my eye on Antarctica because certain leads and sources lead me into nephilim territory.
So I am wondering if lucy is in a certain pyramid inside Antarctica.

Been searching on a certain creature called "Ningen" which is supposedly humanoid. Though noone is really sure it was a hoax, it did make me ponder on giants and nephilim along with the possibility of them still roaming in Antarctica.

But while searching for nephilim and giants, i came across these giants with wings. I'm not sure if it's a hoax, but I watched a documentary later on about a cover up by governments and erasing traces of these giants. Before researching giants and nephilim, I had seen a report on a Buzz aldrin tweet.

My curiosity for this story was sparked after buzz aldrin supposedly had tweated this:

Though not sure if this was real, but what was strange was that he became ill during his visit the Ant, and had to be evacuated.

But assuming the tweet was real "It is evil itself" followed by an image. Add John Kerry's recent visit to the mix. Something IS brewing down there and I read strange stories.

Im gonna make a call that whatever is brewing down there has to do with the nephilim.

I also remember seeing an xfiles movie where a UFO comes out from under the Ice. Both UFO and Nephilim/fallen angels are one and the same.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 07 Jan 2017 00:09:53 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 07 Jan 2017 00:09:53 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I always enjoy your elaborate posts, friend. If you ever endeavor to write a book, I will be the first to read it.

One disagreement here, the nazis never infiltrated our government. We invited them. They must have been involved in MKUltra work and the subsequent racial experiments, primarily targeting black people. Eventually Gary Webb would expose the CIA's plot to smuggle coc aine into the country to turn it into crack, for the twofold purpose of funding their death squads in South America and destroying black communities with addiction. More nazi schemes, it seems.

a reply to: SoulSurfer
Methinks your bullcrap detector is malfunctioning.You are posting old photoshops from the Worth1000 contests back in the day.
Even your "Buzz Aldrin tweet" is phony. Notice how there is no retweet or share count underneath it?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Where do i begin?

There is immense and thorough research done in this subject. Countless books and research papers published. Now, if even as little as 1% of what is claimed turns out to be true (and most probably its a higher percentage), that would have wild implications for the world and the way we view history.

That aside, there are certain parallel connections between different research efforts, that corroborate beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is something we are not being told, something very big. Example: Joseph P Farrel's research into Martin Bormann's escape, the fact that he didnt die during the war.... and the investigations done in Argentina's villa baveira and bariloche by different researchers that pretty much tell you there was some type of continuation of Nazi leadership and effort to continue developing something.... and this is just a small aspect of the research that has been done.

Not to mention Walter Bosely's work on NYMZA, which is a whole other rabbit hole!

So yeah.... there is something we are not being told, something to big for people to accept.

Intriguing i must say!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You may be right on that point, I remember reading about a NAZI intelligence officer whom reactivated his entire surviving network of NAZI agent's in both the East and the West (with US backing and support) and then played on the US fear's of Stalin as indeed the NAZI's had always planned, they were of course not unfounded fear's stalin was a ruthless dictator with his eye's set on European expansion but WAS stopped by the cold war and so it was not for nothing even though it nearly got out of hand's several time's.

The NEW cold war though is a ridiculous and needless state of affair's that I suspect has to do with modern dictator's and those dictator's actually not being elected leader's or even political figure's but the money men, the power behind the throne if you like and they most certainly DO have some very deep and very evil tendrils in the government's of the west, Putin for all his failing's actually stopped them from further infiltrating Russia over which they wanted total control but what happen's when he is gone, he may not be a saint but is no where near as bad as the privately controlled propeganda media in the west and the majority of puppet government's owned by these people are claiming.

www.nytimes.com...

I also remember a story about a former NAZI saying the next war would be an economic one and that Germany (He may not have meant the state but rather HIS Germany and what connotation's that meant) would win that next war, take them over by deception and financial mean's.

edit on 7-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

The Daily mail has an article about Antarctica, which seems to say something is goin on.www.dailymail.co.uk... -claims.html add to this it seems Putin might be making a trip it gets interesting.vthemoscowtimes.com... this one is really good. he mixes arctic and Antarctica in one of the ten points he makes, he apologises lol www.youtube.com... Here is a very compelling update www.youtube.com...

The thing that makes go mmmm the most is that opening in the mountainside, it looks like a vent, which of course could be left open for millennia as it doesn't rain or snow much.

edit on 7-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I've always wondered about that battle in Germany in the 16th Century. The closest real world video I have seen is "The Orb - Beautiful Day" at 1:51

youtu.be...

Could the spheres have been parachutes and the crosses aircraft ?
edit on 8-1-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Here are some other video's that are about highjump, the first is very interesting.

Obviously I don't agree with most of these but I DO believe some of there claim's.

And they are great entertainment.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have always been intrigued by Operation Highjump. I agree there is a significant amount of speculative information surrounding the operation which is only a google search away. The official accounts and personal information however is almost nonexistent.
Something I have just thought about upon reading this thread and upon watching the History channel show "finding Hitler". What if the operation was not about going to the Antarctic at all? What if it was really about sending a Naval task force within striking distance of Argentina under cover.
Provide a plausible cover story for the fleet being in the area while you have people on the ground in Argentina looking for Hitler and other Nazis. If they are located, you have a fleet on hand to quickly fight your way into the country and extract them. What if the Nazi sub base was not on the continent of Antarctica, but in Argentina? Hidden in the many inlets and fjords of the Straights of Magellan? At the least it sent a message to Peron that we can very easily put a fleet in place to do what we wanted to do in the Southern Ocean.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Good evening Ats, I'm an avid reader first time poster on here. I do work for a former high ranking SAS member that owns alot of land in my country and has a very prestige family name (which I'm not going to say). He recently told me he was going on an expedition to Antarctica for 1 month, now this guy is in his 70s so I asked him why he was doing it, he said he was still very fit and has something to tie up down there, which I found very strange! I asked him to elaborate but he wouldn't he gave me a wink and walked off.The next week I found out John kerry was going at same time as this fellow. I find it very coincidental that all these old school miltary guys are turning up in Antarctica at the same time??? Now im not one for nazi aliens, ufo stuff but I'm starting to think wtf is going on down there!! I hope my tuppence worth has helped with this forum, some day we might find out what the hell is going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join