It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK ultra how they make a killer.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: spy66

Mk series I don't believe had any connection to paperclip. At all.

It sure has. It has just gone under diferent titles/names.

Precursor Experiments

In 1945 the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency was established and given direct responsibility for Operation Paperclip. The program recruited former Nazi scientists,[18] some of whom had been identified and prosecuted as war criminals during the Nuremberg Trials.[19]
Several secret U.S. government projects grew out of Operation Paperclip.[citation needed] These projects included Project CHATTER (established 1947), and Project BLUEBIRD (established 1950), which was renamed Project ARTICHOKE in 1951. Their purpose was to study mind control, interrogation, behavior modification and related topics.

The project's intentionally obscure CIA cryptonym is made up of the digraph MK, meaning that the project was sponsored by the agency's Technical Services Staff, followed by the word Ultra (which had previously been used to designate the most secret classification of World War II intelligence).

Project ARTICHOKE (also referred to as Operation ARTICHOKE) was a CIA project that researched interrogation methods and arose from Project BLUEBIRD on August 20, 1951, run by the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence.[1] A memorandum by Richard Helms to CIA director Allen Welsh Dulles indicated Artichoke became Project MKULTRA on April 13, 1953

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

PAPERCLIP was the assimilation of Nazi assets into the US system,for various talents required.

Yes one of them were the creation of MKULTRA.

MKULTRA goes under a differnt name today. These programs change names constantly. Just as their SF task unites do. Like Norways reasont task force E14. Run by Ola Kaldager.

When i was a combat diver in 1992 he was present to spot potential operators for his task force. Ola also used other Methods as well for other potetioal civilian operators. This was prior to 911.

Ola Kaldager is a former Stay behind (gladio) operator. I state former because the job he has tday cant be traced to gladio operations. Ola Kaldager Works within the private sector of Security.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I bet YOU LOVE the super soldier stories sometimes...
I knew a Ranger who was an SOA grad in the 80s,he had some interesting things to say about magnetic halo devices and NLP.
edit on 5-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

They are totally different projects by different agencies. Started at different times for different reasons.

Eta: your wikipedia source really does need a citation. It's a big erroneous leap at that point
edit on 5-1-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Early 80's there were several NLP projects going on in the Army.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You may enjoy Dave McGowan's "There's something about Henry".

Whilst it starts with the story of Henry Lee Lucas it goes on to talk about the whole serial killer creation theory, yes, there really is a theory.

This thread was made into a book called "programmed to kill".

There's something about Henry

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the use of '___' for MKU purposes. There's a period where a mind under the influence of it becomes impressionable in a way that only happens naturally just after child birth. That's some of what Timothy Leary was studying and had written about. Great reads.

ETA I guess I can't say what that is here...
edit on 5-1-2017 by Noncents because: Oops, can't say that here...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

'___' is old hat. These days it's all '_____' or '__'

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

They would have to be very careful with regards to this sort of # .You abuse in a certain way to make a psychopath. Then you have to figure it out so you don't get abused. Karma is a bitch.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
There are some serious horror stories about tests the government did with that. I feel so bad for some of those people.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Sure made THAT guy scared of himself.
It was for enhancing combat and reflexes he said.
I 'm fast and he could out move me.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Over at Ft Bragg it was being investigated for several projects. From the insane to 'meh'.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Did you stare at goats?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

It's everything. The music, the bs on television, this is all a big experiment that's it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

There are ways to assume being an ordinary sheep while separating yourself from it. Buddhists do it all the time.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

They call it walking with the left foot. BTW this is disturbing with regards to the history of mind control. web.archive.org...://aanirfan.blogspot.ca/2014/11/the-cia-runs-pedophile-rings.html?m=1

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Avoided all that crap. Optimal path was nearly useful

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

It is worth pointing out that not all children who suffer abuse, wind up emotionless, mechanical avatars of death and misery. Stigmatising people based on their experiences is no more sensible than making judgements about people based on the colour of their skin, or the faith they claim to hold.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True, but it would be a rare individual who comes through it without any baggage.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Oh, rare does not even begin to cover it. I would think it would be absolutely impossible for a person to come out of such a situation without some baggage of some sort. However, that baggage does not equate to a total lack of human conscience, moral conviction, or empathy in anything like the majority of cases. Psychopathy is relatively rare, even amongst the abused, just not as rare as amongst those who have not been.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join