It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK ultra how they make a killer.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Warning not for the feint hearted...... I came across this sad indictment on human nature. That proves that early abuse of a child makes the child into a psychopathic personality. When this first came out I thought no way, they would or even could stoop so low , but if its happened to them, their would be no conscience with regards to passing the disorder down to the next generation, its about the same level as beating a dog until it fears you but then is a danger to everybody else. So we seem to have some sort of early systematic abuse, which shapes the mind of a future operative.
Here we have just "ordinary" social reported abuse, not in any MK Ultra programing way. However in the Mkultra level regard we might be talking about, not just a sex slave for the elite, but something else altogether.www.youtube.com...
When this couple adopted these children they had no idea of the problems they were taking on. Those developmental years are incredibly important, for a future citizen, like a plant, if its early growth is interfered with the effect lasts a lifetime.
You can see with this example, once you have control of the psychopathic personality, you have a disposable psychopathic assassin. With total deniability.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Mkultra programming induces dissociative personality disorder through abuse and trauma. The mind can be easily programmed while dissassociation takes place. And its easiest to begin the process on children. Its barbaric. Anyone doing this should be strung up. It has an unfortunate and lengthy history in this country (and presumably some others).

Cues are often implanted within the subconscious to retrigger the disassociated state at later dates, to either allow access to further program or to have the subject carry out a task, and the subject will not remember this.

Mkultra is some dark ****

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

That's what I was thinking, just like you can train any animal if you get them young enough.....These assholes obviously have done it on humans. I suppose its a crime against humanity, akin to torture and should have the same consequences, its definitely commensurate with Nazi overtones. Probably goes back to Paperclip .

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
But in order to induce an alter it takes YEARS of surgical ,psychological torture ,I would guess that the milk carton kids go to this.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Interesting...

They've been using this method on the population for decades, you realise that right?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
MK ultra was not a institusion or a Secret program where they made killers and Secret agents. It was a Place/prison were the hidden government put People who knew to much about the agents within the circle of trust. These prisons were often mental institusions.
Specific people were often placed in these institusions by force because of their outrageous accusations about hidden government "gladio/clandestine" operations.

These people that were put in these MK institusions were often accused of being mental unstable and a danger to them selves and others. But in reality they were a danger of exsposing hidden government gladio oprerators and existance.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I read an article on it once. There were Canadians involved who were used. I found that appalling, didn't you?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

I read an article on it once. There were Canadians involved who were used. I found that appalling, didn't you?

Do you really believe MKUltra didnt exist, didn't f'ck with people and screw them?

What planet did you say you were on?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I never said that MK ultra never existed. In Norway we have had cases that relate to this exact thing.

We to have a clendestine/gladio called ROC. So does Canada. every NATO member have these MK institusions. even Sweden who is not a NATO member.

Having a clandestine inteeligence system like Gladio put in Place was a number one requirement to be allowed to become a NATO member.

It is all clontrolled by ACC the Allied Clandestine Commity and CPC Allied Planning Committee. These are sub Committees of SHAPE

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Ok so, say they do have these 'Clandestine' ROC's... How could they possibly control us.? We're not nearly interesting enough for them. They'd fall into a coma watching half the people here and their boring ass lives.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Ok so, say they do have these 'Clandestine' ROC's... How could they possibly control us.? We're not nearly interesting enough for them. They'd fall into a coma watching half the people here and their boring ass lives.

This clandestine institusion accupy different seats within Your: government, political parties, soscial Security, banking, Insurance and so on.

These clandestine individuals are hand picked to work for the circle of trust, and to accupy every part within Our social structure. If you dont think they controll you, they have done a good job wouldnt you say?

If you knew what they were up to. you would probably experiance MK ultra up Close and personal if you made a Public deal of what you know.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

This clandestine institusion accupy different seats within Your: government, political parties, soscial Security, banking, Insurance and so on.

These clandestine individuals are hand picked to work for the circle of trust, and to accupy every part within Our social structure. If you dont think they controll you, they have done a good job wouldnt you say?

If you knew what they were up to. you would probably experiance MK ultra up Close and personal if you made a Public deal of what you know.

Yes, but without proof what have we?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yes, but without proof what have we?

Without proof, You have nothing to be afraid of. MK ultra wont bother individuals who stay in line and fallow the changes. Becasue you would be pressumed as properly groomed and socialy normal to fit in. In other Words... being a loyal sheep.

If you want proof, you would have to start digging and confronting suspects who you think would be linked to Clandestine activities. But since this is very covert and private it would mean a lot of failing. People like these people would not open up and discus covert information to anyone. Not unless you have a proment social position that have a communication line to these people.

Not even the media With its Resources manages to get to the bottom of these Things. Proof does not matter becasue they can be rejected or argued away by government People, the once who are Direct or indirectely involved.

Our gevernments are in on all of this through agreeing to be a NATO member and a multi state political alliance member.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

MK ultra was not a institusion or a Secret program where they made killers and Secret agents. It was a Place/prison were the hidden government put People who knew to much about the agents within the circle of trust. These prisons were often mental institusions.

Um, no.

MK Ultra started off as an investigation into odd behaviors exhibited by some Korean war vets, then branched over into an investigation of the reality of 'brainwashing' with the intent being to vet turncoats and secure the loyalty of double agents.

After that, it was feature creep all the way. The sort you get when you don't have oversight, and you've got a big budget. Typical Agency crap.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Do you think Dylan Roof is an MKultra victim?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Um, no.

MK Ultra started off as an investigation into odd behaviors exhibited by some Korean war vets, then branched over into an investigation of the reality of 'brainwashing' with the intent being to vet turncoats and secure the loyalty of double agents.

After that, it was feature creep all the way. The sort you get when you don't have oversight, and you've got a big budget. Typical Agency crap.

It probably did in the US.... I dont know. All i know is that Norway were a part of it under operation paperclip.

By 1953, the dirty tricks department of the CIA had grown to 7,200 personnel and commanded 74 percent of the CIA’s total budget
This means that MK ultra had grown to 7000 individuals as Gladio devision 2A by 1953. EDIT : Gladio divisjon 2A was within the ROC Group of Norway.

Since the US were in on operation Paperclip i Guess their MK ultra had momentum as well.

MK ultra is not just a US thing.

The world-renowned physician and author Rauni-Leena Luukanen Source describes hand-in-glove organization between psychiatry and klandestine organizations / agents such in his book "Hidden Worlds":

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Gladio was a bunch of military sleeper cells in NATO countries that were strategically placed to defend against a communist invasion although they did work outside that remit and take it to extremes. If there's evidence of them linked to a brainwashing program I haven't seen it, I would like to though.

As far as MK Ultra; there's so much blatant BS from the 80s and 90s onwards that obfuscates what actually went on that I find about 90% of it totally non credible. It happened, it was admitted and there's files...beyond that it's a minefield of speculation, conmen and outright batsh***tery.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Mk series I don't believe had any connection to paperclip. At all.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

PAPERCLIP was the assimilation of Nazi assets into the US system,for various talents required.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Interesting...

They've been using this method on the population for decades, you realise that right?

Why else is Americans so violent now compare to the 2nd World War?
Its right in front of their face.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join