It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot spotted on police dash cam and on baby eagle hatching cam

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant hoax idea!

Someone who knew the location of the Bald Eagle Cam and had access to a gorilla suit...I'm pretty sure it's a person who knows the camera is there, the way he looks up at it from around the tree and such. It's obviously an act.

I believe in Bigfoot but seriously, this is just too clever a hoax not to be a hoax.

Or maybe it's a wildlife biologist in dark clothing, so as not to alarm the eagles overly much.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The second one looks like whatever it was climbed up onto, then jumped down from a fallen log.

Do large primates do that?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Rare form as always. Weaver stance wth a flashlight, gone blind 'em to death.

Thanks for that morning chuckle.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It can't be co-incidence that there's a huge skid mark and oil spill/puddle of blood where they see something in the first video. It's definitely a cool vid though! I'd personally find that one more plausible than the other - because any camera in a place that has been setup has the potential to be hoaxed. Driving along a road is going to be a bit more complex (but not impossible) to fake. Just a shame the resolution of that cop car cam is about on par with webcams from the mid 90's. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Whatever it was only took two steps to cross from the center of the road to the shoulder, so it has to be pretty tall with a pretty big stride, not sure a bear on two legs would have a stride like that. .?

I have to agree. I don't think that was a bear either. I live in bear country and although bears will stand on two legs, they won't run on them.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

Someone who knew the location of the Bald Eagle Cam and had access to a gorilla suit...I'm pretty sure it's a person who knows the camera is there, the way he looks up at it from around the tree and such. It's obviously an act.

I believe in Bigfoot but seriously, this is just too clever a hoax not to be a hoax.

Or maybe it's a wildlife biologist in dark clothing, so as not to alarm the eagles overly much.

I like the last sentence of your post here. It may be a biologist, but doubtful if he's trying to create a bigfoot hoax. I think another poster had a good point about a man in a gorilla suit, how could he be sure he was in the camera eye from that far up?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I happened to see a documentary about the "Russian Yeti" a few days ago. Found it pretty convincing. I think they are for real

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

I like the last sentence of your post here. It may be a biologist, but doubtful if he's trying to create a bigfoot hoax. I think another poster had a good point about a man in a gorilla suit, how could he be sure he was in the camera eye from that far up?

Well he wasn't as far down as he looked. Obviously they're using a wide-angle lens and that makes background look small, without reducing depth of field much. So chances are that guy was not too far down, 50 ft. maybe at most. And I think his behavior, body-language wise, looks fishy and staged. Having done some stage direction, I believe I might be detecting a little bad acting there.

I don't think a bigfoot would be acting so coy so close to an eagle nest. Obviously he knows the nest is there. It's got to be the only interesting thing in the neighborhood, right? So he has to look at it, any intelligent creature who lives hand-to-mouth would have to be interested in a large bird nest. But why so coy? Because he knows someone is watching. Would bigfoot act coy because he knows someone is watching? No, because if he knew someone was watching that he would come at night, or at dusk (assuming he's smart enough to know the camera and human smell near the nest spells alert). Or, he wouldn't show up before the camera at all, ie., might approach from behind the camera to observe the nest.

A bad human actor, on the other hand, might show up during the day, act like someone is watching, then ham it up in a subtle way for the camera by pausing next to a tree, looking towards the camera, then pretending to make a slightly hurried getaway (the way one of the most famous bigfoot films in history shows). Watch the video again and see if you can see what I'm saying.

These are my considerations for assuming, with a mild degree of certainty, and assuming bigfoots ARE real, that this is a hoax.

edit on 4-1-2017 by Namdru because: additional explanation

edit on 4-1-2017 by Namdru because: further adducement of possble hoax evidence

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My buddy saw a bigfoot on Ettersburg road near Garberville last month. It was 330am. It was standing up, and had longer legs then a bear. The arms and legs were massive. It was just barely under 7 foot tall. He was slowing for a hairpin turn and it was standing on the side of the road looking at him. It looked very unhappy. It was black and the face was furry except around the mouth. It had a similar face to a human, and was not ape or bear. He was 20 feet away. As he slowed down for the tight turn, it began running with a great stride, very fast toward the turn as if to cut him off on the other side. He said it could have easily flipped his truck over ( Toyota with a lift kit) He hit the gas coming out of the turn, pedal to the metal. He was really scared. This same guy sees bears and mountain lion all the time. He also used to hunt wild boar and is not afraid of any of these other animals. This thing scared him bad. Other friends in this area see these and hear them often. It is on the edge of gov property that goes on for a very large area. Very mountainess. He sat right here and we discussed this at length. He was not lying. 20 feet is very close. He could see its face and expression. This is a true story

If the creature spoke with a Jamaican accent , then it was Roy . He's a pot farmer and basically harmless...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Well he wasn't as far down as he looked. Obviously they're using a wide-angle lens and that makes background look small, without reducing depth of field much. So chances are that guy was not too far down, 50 ft. maybe at most. And I think his behavior, body-language wise, looks fishy and staged. Having done some stage direction, I believe I might be detecting a little bad acting there.

I don't think a bigfoot would be acting so coy so close to an eagle nest. Obviously he knows the nest is there. It's got to be the only interesting thing in the neighborhood, right? So he has to look at it, any intelligent creature who lives hand-to-mouth would have to be interested in a large bird nest. But why so coy? Because he knows someone is watching. Would bigfoot act coy because he knows someone is watching? No, because if he knew someone was watching that he would come at night, or at dusk (assuming he's smart enough to know the camera and human smell near the nest spells alert). Or, he wouldn't show up before the camera at all, ie., might approach from behind the camera to observe the nest.

A bad human actor, on the other hand, might show up during the day, act like someone is watching, then ham it up in a subtle way for the camera by pausing next to a tree, looking towards the camera, then pretending to make a slightly hurried getaway (the way one of the most famous bigfoot films in history shows). Watch the video again and see if you can see what I'm saying.

These are my considerations for assuming, with a mild degree of certainty, and assuming bigfoots ARE real, that this is a hoax.

You got some good points there. I think it's a cool vid but believe it's probably a person. Bad acting though, not so sure, maybe just someone in the background, a biologist perhaps.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Wow. That's incredible. But coming from Humboldt county, I certainly can believe it. Those hills are full of all kind of wierd s**t and good weeds too.

Those beasts are serious predators. Sounds like that one was extremely hungry -- willing to flip a moving vehicle with a live occupant to get at the juicy center of a twisted pile of metal. Either that, or the driver stole some game or somehow disturbed the beast's territory, and so angrily he intended to settle the score.

In the Himalayas the Migo or Yeti are known to be cannibals. They also keep human children as pets, and eat them if food gets too scarce. I assume Sasquatch are basically the same species, which would mean they are no more our friendsipso facto for being primates, than wolves are just for being dogs.

Compared to us, they are demigods, and we should regard their land as theirs, if we know what's good for us and our children.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Namdru because: so we know what's good for us

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
I happened to see a documentary about the "Russian Yeti" a few days ago. Found it pretty convincing. I think they are for real.

It's fun to believe they are real. Not so fun to figure out just how much food a breeding population of such huge animals would need and how many would be needed to be in that breeding population. Then you realize that Bigfoot is more a matter of our little human brains being "predisposed" to see these things rather than them actually existing.

Like with UFOs, all the evidence adds up to exactly diddly squat.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

This was a hot topic at work today. Everyone is excited. If he had only had a dash cam, It would certainly be the closest and clearest video taken. It would have made world news. It would have absolutely been the top topic on here. He could not only see its face, but the expression it was making. Just think if the video was released on ATS first.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If there are big foots you would think there would be mounds of evidence in Big Foot faeces. It would be everywhere. You couldn't miss it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5h3P
If there are big foots you would think there would be mounds of evidence in Big Foot faeces. It would be everywhere. You couldn't miss it.

And how do you know what a bigfoot turd looks like...Could just be the same a human turd or a bear turd. I suppose if you find a large turd with even larger footprints then we could be onto something.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The Russian Yeti, good god, what a load of Yeti crap, 2 actors (I'm certain as I recognise her face from somewhere, a Sci Fi film I think), every so called meeting with people was so cliche'd and the stereo typical Russian bad dressing as if they live in the 50's was laughable.

If that is what passes as a documentary then we have taken a great dip is brainpower.

A made for TV bit of crap based on a true story "with elements of dramatisation" per the quote on the film.

Made for about 10 quid with the worst possible acting and dire made up rubbish.

Seriously, this offers no proof of any creature and in fact makes the whole notion a laughing stock if people actually take this nonsense as 'real'.

Seriously?

Utter tosh...

Paul.

Edit: Gulp, someone found it convincing?

Nooooooooooooooooo
edit on 5-1-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

Another edit for good reason..

www.imdb.com...

Still convincing?
edit on 5-1-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper
Seen both of them before. Though I think there is another vid similar to the cop vid, were somebody runs clear across the road you see him zip clear across the road and not just out of the corner of your eye. And pretty fast at night right in front of the police car and caught on cam. Don't know could be normal, jogging at night happens, myself did it a few times. Though I would not recommend it, dark as all hell. But could just be a jogger.

I tried to find the vid, couldn't, but didn't bother more then few minutes. This one came in one of the links, it was a bit like this only no snow and same type of police vid dash cam view as they run clear across the road. Don't know about this one in Russia, probably another jogger, it happens, in fact there are actually more then a few dash cam vids from police or others out there online.

The second vid, inconclusive could very possibly be a hiker or camper out for a stroll, but cant tell much from that vid.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: SacredLore
I happened to see a documentary about the "Russian Yeti" a few days ago. Found it pretty convincing. I think they are for real.

Like with UFOs, all the evidence adds up to exactly diddly squat.

Yeah, same as the idea that Jupiter has more than four moons. I never did catch a glimpse of more than the four Galileo was able to see.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If ya want a Bigfoot just do what I always post.....

I'm not goin without ten people though.....I-90 at hwy 18 just East of Seattle.....and four miles to the South, logging roads....guns won't help, I do believe they're interdimentional.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is the spot on the TV map you see showing the sightings.....this location is the first sighting in modern times....1899 or so with six witnesses at a cabin......on the TV map....this is the cluster......tell me

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join