It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "Make marijuana great again!"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: imaginarydebates
a reply to: underwerks

"I'm thankful I live in a state that has already made it known they won't comply with any of his ideas."

Isn't that a little uncharitable? There is no idea, or plan he could have that you would want your whole state to be nothing but combative over? What if he wanted to house all the homeless like they did in Utah? It's fully your right to personally not like the guy, or his supporters, myself included, but I think you become unreasonable and dogmatic, when you say you will fight him any Issue de facto.

Probably. I'm not into being charitable to people who win their power on the division of others. YMMV.

If Trump has a come to Jesus moment and chooses to house the homeless or end the war on drugs or give scholarships to every kid that can't afford college, I'll be 100% behind it and admit I'm wrong about everything.

I wouldn't hold my breath for any of that being a hallmark of aTrump administration though.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Your state will cow tow eventually to federal pressure. You should know by now politicians are weak spined jelly fish.
Or the feds will make living in your state hell on earth if they keep resisting. cut off washington from the power grid,the federal banking system. the list goes on that can be done.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Your state will cow tow eventually to federal pressure. You should know by now politicians are weak spined jelly fish.
Or the feds will make living in your state hell on earth if they keep resisting. cut off washington from the power grid,the federal banking system. the list goes on that can be done.

Must be nice rooting for the government to impede on states rights. Obama is that you?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join