It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are These Images Proof of Real Time Travel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Time travelers are leaving proof of their adventures everywhere!

The idea of being able to travel backwards or forwards through history has appeared in countless forms through pop culture, there is a great fascinations with the subject, but to me is seams that the research is being kept behind closed doors or not researched at all

There appears to be a lot of pictures circulating around showing "impossible" pictures.. regarding time and place.

Stephen Hawking spent years looking for a reason that time travel couldn't exist, only to find the concept didn't contravene any laws of physics, eventually admitting

Does it just seem too beyond feasibility?

"Stephen Hawking" time travel may be possible, but it is not practical

More Putin:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't think so, the newspaper article sounds like some kind of joke, the Egyptian statues are most likely depicting some kind of gift in a box being given, there are pictures of Putin as a kid and there are such things as dopplegangers.

I don't really buy into the whole time travel thing but I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well that image is probably just a depiction of a gift in a box though it does look like a laptop and is a favorite of many site's because of it, I believe Heart or it might have been one of the other's had an explanation for the two holes originally holding someting that stuck out from the relief, be nice if it was a laptop though, sadly I don't think it is after all a laptop would be on a desk not being held by someone like that so it is just a box (Hey maybe a pizza box).

The image of Putin is not the same, look at these difference's.

1920's, Ears are noticeably different despite the helmet pushing them forward the lower half is very different to modern Putin, very much like him though and maybe a relative.

Both 1940's and 1920's have subtle difference in the bridge of the nose but once again they are extremely alike to him and could be relative's or share an ancestor whose genetic legacy is very strong, even dominant rather than recessive trait's.
Sadly we can not compare the hairline of the 1920's and the 1940's men but otherwise there facial structure and feature's are strikingly similar, even near identical with the exception of those obvious differences.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Er, no.

If you trawl all ancient / historic art you will find things that resemble modern things. You can make auch depictions fit the fantasy.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Several of the examples involved people with similar faces. These are actually pretty easily explained. There's only so much variation in human faces. Statistically, there's other people on the planet right now with the same face as you. It only stands to reason that there would be people in the past with the same face as you as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Good movie

edit on 16131America/ChicagoSun, 01 Jan 2017 16:16:25 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Good movie

but the screenplay came from the future.
edit on 1-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
A laptop with "USB" ports

My favourite is the video that supposedly shows someone talking on a iphone in the early 1900's, You know, A time when there was no cell phone towers, Satellites or infrastructure that would make a mobile call possible.

I bet the time travellers provider was a company called "No Service"

I hear their coverage isnt great....

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
A laptop with "USB" ports

My favourite is the video that supposedly shows someone talking on a iphone in the early 1900's, You know, A time when there was no cell phone towers, Satellites or infrastructure that would make a mobile call possible.

I bet the time travellers provider was a company called "No Service"

I hear their coverage isnt great....

I'm not defending the idea of time travel, but you do realize that a quantum communication device would work through time and space. Theoretically of course, since if anyone has either created a QCD or traveled through time they haven't said so as of yet.

Also most of the video has been debunked. I think the only tid-bit that hasn't is the 1920's phone thing, even with that there are some good possibilities that could explain what's going on in that film.
edit on 1-1-2017 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If time travel was ever possible, someone would have went back and gave the caveman a wheel and we would be 1000s of year more advanced than we are now
... or at the very least someone would have traveled back and made sure my ex wife was never born

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Time travel to the future is real, And has been proven with atomic clocks, one clock was put into plane that traveled at high speed for hours and was measured against a clock that was stationary on the ground, The resulting differences was minute, But the theory was proven true.

Time travel to the past isnt available yet, If it was we would see the tourists from the future lol, The theory is when it is invented you can only go back as far as when the device was first invented.

Although you cant go physically back in time, There may way to see and hear back in time, Around 50 years ago (or so) all over earth we started transmitting radio and television signals, so theoretically if you could travel 50 light years (or possibly sound years?) from earth, that would allow you to see what earth looked like 50 years ago. the light that reflected from your grandfathers eyes, is still out there, And the songs he listened to on his old wireless are still playing though the airwaves far far away....

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Doctor who getting desperate?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The photograph from 1941 shows a guy with wrap around plastic sun glasses and a silk screened t-shirt which wasn't available back then in 1941.

I would say that is evidence and compelling evidence for time travel.. Still hard to believe though.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Statistically, there's other people on the planet right now with the same face as you. It only stands to reason that there would be people in the past with the same face as you as well.

Some friends and I used to walk by a photography studio during lunches years ago in Chicago. There was a photo in the window of a guy who looked pretty much exactly like me (quite handsome) and every time we'd walk by my friends would make fun of me for it.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

There's one big giant flaw in all this.......!
The earth, planets sun and galaxy, are all travelling through space at quite a speed.
This simply means that if you went back in time at the physical point you left, the earth wouldn't be there yet!
1.bp.blogspot.com...'s+motion.gif

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
My USB ports are all rectangular.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I see a statue holding a book.

But yes time travel is possible. I myself am very slowly but surely travelling towards the future.

Technically time travel is possible according to science, but only one way, forward. No coming back.

The problem is time is not even a real thing, it's a form of measurement of movement. e.g 24 hours equals a rotation of Earth. If anything we've been taught to view the concept of time incorrectly imho.
Just another label we've slapped on things to make it easier to understand/comprehend.

But yes have to say sorry OP, I see no proof of time travel in any form, I just see proof humans have vivid imaginations.

For me, until travelling at light speed = travelling to the future (or actually just slows time for the one travelling) the only time is the present. The pasts gone, the future aint here, all there is is now.

But I will save the eternal present debate for another time. Or should I say planetary movement

edit on 1-1-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: I need to proof read before I hit post.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esarman

There's one big giant flaw in all this.......!
The earth, planets sun and galaxy, are all travelling through space at quite a speed.
This simply means that if you went back in time at the physical point you left, the earth wouldn't be there yet!
1.bp.blogspot.com...'s+motion.gif

Reminds me of a 2000A.D comics character Rogue Trooper.

He had time bombs/grenades that would suspend the targets in place, when they were released they would be in space due to the Earth moving on during it.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Esarman

The flux capacitor compensates for this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join