It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says it is 'unfair' to blame Russia for election interference

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yeah, well that's not exactly saying much though is it.

That's like stepping in dog crap and saying well, at least it wasn't cat crap.

It seems to have been the reason that Hillary lost, so it meant a lot to her.
Why, she should have won by 50 points!

But she didn't.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Of course he does, he paid them a Billion dollars to rig the election for him!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Not a typical way to hear a president put it. Especially giving a timeline.

My view: who hacked what is wholly irrelevant for now. FOr now the only thing that is relevant is the criminal misdeeds that the hacked emails show. We need to prosecute those, including the death of Seth Rich. This Russians thing is just deflection, IMO, until we address the criminal nature of what has been exposed.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

Of course he does, he paid them a Billion dollars to rig the election for him!

What, exactly, did Russia do to rig the election?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

“I think it’s unfair if we don’t know. It could be somebody else. I also know things that other people don’t know so we cannot be sure,” Trump said on Saturday.

Asked what that information included, the president-elect said, “You will find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.” He did not elaborate.

Tuesday or Wednesday is after he finally takes that intel meeting, that he finally acquiesced to after the FBI released their report.

Trump knows a lot about hacking? HAHAHAHAHA! What a tool! I swear he's trying to get himself impeached! .....This undermining of the current administration and our intelligence agencies, trying to play acting president before the inauguration, picking fights with China......his refusal to divest.

edit on 1-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Around the same time people seemed to start preferring comfortable lies.
See, if you have someone like that, you get everything upfront and out in the open, so you can filter through it on your own.
Otherwise, you get someone who creates a very carefully crafted image, who will go so far as to get the answers ahead of the questions, so they can, again, form a very carefully controlled, scripted answer, to tell you what they think you want to hear, even though they are lies.

Or, as has already been said...At least he's not Hillary.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It's silly to assume Putin did the hacking. Russians are extremely careful in covering their tracks. They wouldn't be using Russian IP addresses if they did the hack. Without Russian IP addresses, it is impossible to prove Russians did the hack.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

He can't not take the salary. That was just one more stupid thing he said because he doesn't have a clue how this country works. Or history or the constitution...
He wasn't qualified to do this job on Nov 7th and he didn't become miraculously capable on Nov 9th.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

It's exactly his off the cuff response that will be his downfall.

And ours.

edit on 112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

He keeps using that same BS. "I know something you don't because I'm superior but I can't say what it is yet but it will be wonderful." People keep believing that BS and he doesn't deliver a damn thing.

How can anyone stand the arrogance of him I'll never know.

Me neither. The way I see it, Trump shows the same contempt here that Hillary showed for the email investigations. Trump is doing the same # Hillary did, behaving with the same elitist contempt, and he gets a free pass?

It's partisan retardation, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Have you guys all lost your touch with reality?

We know our government lies.
Fact. Pearl harbor was known about before hand and was allowed to happen anyway so the USA could be dragged kicking and screaming into ww2.

Possibility. Looks like the same may be said about 911.

Conjecture. Are we gullible enough to think that the possibility of our government deliberately blaming Russia for something they had nothing to do with to start another money making war. If you look at our past history our government has done this and probably will do it again.

Oh it's Russia's fault we ended up with trump as pres. That is b.s. me and my wife voted for trump and so did over a thousand of our friends and family.
And before anyone calls us all a bag of deplorable people or racist white trash read what I have to say. We voted for the one that was better equipped to bring the economy out of the sewer. Also for the first time in decades we have a President that is not afraid to tell it like it is.

I'm all for being pc. But there is a line and it has been crossed, crapped on, and burned. Once that line was crossed tshtf. Trump didn't cross it. He is the only one with balls enough to stand up to the morons and idiots in Washington.

I mean seriously people, we can't even fly our countries flag without having to worry that some radicalized moron will come and try to blow us away cause it offended them

I'm sorry people but when is enough enough.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
PC is srtaight BS, it's right in the name. If it's PC it's not factually correct. To think w3 don't interfere in "elections" in other countries is laughable. My money would be on an insider with a conscience. The fact that people on this site argue between red and blue baffles me. NEWS FLASH the world isn't black and white. Nevermind. ...nothing to see here go watch football or watch some Kardashian sh!t citizen. reply to: DarkStarRising

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ProfusionHe wasn't qualified to do this job on Nov 7th and he didn't become miraculously capable on Nov 9th.

Are you kidding me? Donald Trump is a descendant of Duke John of Gaunt, son of King Edward III, grandfather of King Henry VII. Donald Trump is more qualified than just about anyone.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That's my sentiment also, but Trump is not stupid he is surrounding himself with personal security beside the traditional secret service.

He knows history and knows that when the establishment doesn't like what is in power they will have not problem taking it out.

I agree that he will be disdainful when those around him will not bend to what he thinks is the right way to proceed.

And he will make it public so the America voter knows who the dissenters within his administration are.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

US intelligence officials have said that they are confident Russia was behind the US election hacks, which could have played a role in Trump’s defeat over Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

“I think it’s unfair if we don’t know. It could be somebody else. I also know things that other people don’t know so we cannot be sure,” Trump said on Saturday.

Asked what that information included, the president-elect said, “You will find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.” He did not elaborate.

SOURCE

It's clear to me that Trump speaks his mind in a way that hasn't happened with a POTUS since probably JFK. We'll see if things change after Trump begins his presidency.

The following quote seems to summarize the way every POTUS in the last few decades at least has approached their job.

“See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.” - George W. Bush

That really gets old, doesn't it? I don't think Trump is capable of doing that, but we shall see. Recall that he isn't taking a salary. Considering his age and his stature, it may be impossible for anyone to force him to catapult the propaganda.

JFK was the one who cheated repeatedly and casually on his wife and who took anti communism to an extreme in his escalation of the Vietnam conflict that ultimately led to the death of thousands with no real end result, while his father helped buy his presidency and also advised the president on the advent of WW2 to stay out of it as he thought there would soon be swastikas in Downing street, right?

The saying usually goes that it's victors who write history, of course Trump won't want anyone but himself to get any credit.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for proof Russia did it. Guess what? There is no proof. Just like there is no proof of Riemann hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamHeiman

The intelligence agencies haven't personally briefed you yet? Or you're waiting for proof that comes from another source other than U.S. intelligence agencies? Possibly Russian intelligence would be more to your liking?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: crazyewok

If Trump really is anti-establishment then he will be offed, if he isn't then it's safe to say he was part of the plan all along. I don't think Trump will be offed.

So, your options:
Option 1: Trump gets assassinated.
Option 2 : He's a fraud.

What wonderful logic you have

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: AdamHeiman

The intelligence agencies haven't personally briefed you yet? Or you're waiting for proof that comes from another source other than U.S. intelligence agencies? Possibly Russian intelligence would be more to your liking?

They haven't briefed Congress after Congress requested them to. They haven't briefed anyone. Not a single senator. Not a single representative. Not the president. Not the vice president.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Donald Trump says it is 'unfair' to blame Russia for election interference

It is unfair to blame Russia for CLinton losing.

The potus himself campaigned on her behalf.

The media shilled on her behalf.

They paid people to protest Trump events.

And I recall polling that said the email leaks did little to nothing to change anyones minds.

Because most were already made up.

Bottom line.

Russia is to blame for the left being FAILURES.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join