It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says it is 'unfair' to blame Russia for election interference

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

US intelligence officials have said that they are confident Russia was behind the US election hacks, which could have played a role in Trump’s defeat over Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

“I think it’s unfair if we don’t know. It could be somebody else. I also know things that other people don’t know so we cannot be sure,” Trump said on Saturday.

Asked what that information included, the president-elect said, “You will find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.” He did not elaborate.

SOURCE

It's clear to me that Trump speaks his mind in a way that hasn't happened with a POTUS since probably JFK. We'll see if things change after Trump begins his presidency.

The following quote seems to summarize the way every POTUS in the last few decades at least has approached their job.

“See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.” - George W. Bush

That really gets old, doesn't it? I don't think Trump is capable of doing that, but we shall see. Recall that he isn't taking a salary. Considering his age and his stature, it may be impossible for anyone to force him to catapult the propaganda.
edit on 31-12-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Which all mean the CIA is crafting a bullet with his name on.
edit on 31-12-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If Trump really is anti-establishment then he will be offed, if he isn't then it's safe to say he was part of the plan all along. I don't think Trump will be offed.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I voted for the best vice president. I picked the winning vice president.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

He keeps using that same BS. "I know something you don't because I'm superior but I can't say what it is yet but it will be wonderful." People keep believing that BS and he doesn't deliver a damn thing.

How can anyone stand the arrogance of him I'll never know.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

trump isn`t a politician or a propagandist he`s a businessman and a new Yorker he will tell you the way things are in no uncertain terms.
if you are looking for sugar coated crap you should have elected Hillary,trump doesn`t have the time or the temperament to spend weeks making sure the turd is properly sugar coated before he presents it to you. it`s nothing personal it`s just business.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

He keeps using that same BS. "I know something you don't because I'm superior but I can't say what it is yet but it will be wonderful." People keep believing that BS and he doesn't deliver a damn thing.

How can anyone stand the arrogance of him I'll never know.

At least he isn't Hillary

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yeah, well that's not exactly saying much though is it.

That's like stepping in dog crap and saying well, at least it wasn't cat crap.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Not propagandist??

You mean like pretending to be your own publisist and telling people how many famous women want to bone you or telling everyone what a great brain you have and making your doctor right a fake letter about your health while you sit in the car or how you tell your supporters your going to do something and then try and play it all off like it's no big deal now that you've won.

Yeah good thing he doesn't do that stuff.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yeah, well that's not exactly saying much though is it.

That's like stepping in dog crap and saying well, at least it wasn't cat crap.

Well
It's kinda like one is a bigger pile than the other, how much bigger is yet to be seen
Crap it is

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
He " know things that other people don’t know so we cannot be sure" but he cant comment on it till Tuesday or Wednesday.

I wonder if this will go the way of his business disinvestment press conference?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Trump speaks his mind, but unlike JFK, he does it without wisdom.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

When did saying everything that pops into your head become a virtue?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Since Lord Trump?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The Russian president's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, said on Friday that the US must either stop accusing Russia of meddling in its elections or prove it. Peskov said it was "indecent" of the United States to "groundlessly" accuse Russia of intervention in its elections.

www.zerohedge.com...

Where is the proof ????

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Donald Trump says it is 'unfair' to blame Russia for election interference

Well, duh!
We all know where his lips are so firmly planted!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Please don't compare Trump to JFK. That is distasteful, to say the least.

Not fair to Russia? They certainly have hacked. Is it not fair to say it?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
well, I look at it this way, would it make it any better if the FBI had exposed all those e-mails?

is it what was in the e-mails that has everyones panties in a bunch or is it the fact that the E-mails were exposed,because who did is really irrelevant.

if you are more concerned about who exposes corruption rather than the corruption itself, then you are someone who I can`t take seriously.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Apparently it starts to be one on January 20th .

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
well, I look at it this way, would it make it any better if the FBI had exposed all those e-mails?

is it what was in the e-mails that has everyones panties in a bunch or is it the fact that the E-mails were exposed,because who did is really irrelevant.

if you are more concerned about who exposes corruption rather than the corruption itself, then you are someone who I can`t take seriously.

Actually they should have been going after the people that sent Clinton those emails. If they really were such terribly classified info why did they not go after anyone for transmitting classified information over unsecured networks? Because it was a witch hunt designed to discredit Clinton.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join