It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities Held In Underground Bases

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Hi Crunky,

It looks like you’ve validated quite a number of premises, and tried to fit them all together into a single jigsaw puzzle. And who knows what measure of truth there is?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m the OP of the Celebrity Clone Conspiracy thread here so you’ll get no argument from me that these do indeed most likely exist in abundance. Also I have an account of my Reptoid sighting, a real one far scarier than my Illuminati father’s shapeshifting episode (not posted about before).

So I’m not discounting as invalid any of your theories. However they are at this time only hypothetical projections on how all this fits together and might be organized.

Yes, there are dark forces at work, just foray into the Satanic cult behind power groups for a peek. Yes there are cloned humans, official announcement are not far off with China leading the outing with its super soldiers.

Yes I sadly know that Reptilians are real and not merely mythical hysteria. And hybrids can be seen to shapeshift, something accounted for by bloodline percentage. They are alleged to be connected to the Deep State pulling the strings of our puppet government.

And yes AI isn’t something we came up with on our own, it’s been around for maybe a very long time and could well by what ties together the Reptoids in a “Hive Mind” also known as the main brain of their AI center. For all we know the winged Draconian Reptoids could be bioengineered physical extensions of a central AI designed to give this sentient mind great military power. Are they what an AI dreamt up as its very own Super Soldiers?

Much has been said about underground and undersea Alien Bases on Earth as well as secret US Army / Alien joint experimentation projects run beneath the Arizona or New Mexico Mesas and desert with the complicity of Indian tribes helping to conceal them.

Now while all of these premises are plausible in the light of converging factors, they are not at this time in any way accepted as even marginally proven theories.

And patching them together in ways that half way make sense becomes an even bigger stretch of imagination that relies on assumptions we can only guess at. Reliance on the survival of the original to maintain the life force or spirituality of the clone isn’t clear to me, for example. This is an area that has not been yet explored, unless you have insider information about such installations and their methods.

Thanks however for bringing up these many factors in a general vision of what might be. Maybe reality is stranger than fiction and the truth is scarier yet?

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Getsmart

you know this thread is damn old and he hasn't been here in 4 years, right?

don't necro old threads without good reason.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
crunky be banned....

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: Getsmart

you know this thread is damn old and he hasn't been here in 4 years, right?

don't necro old threads without good reason.

Hi Jedi Hamster,

Thanks for your eminently constructive contribution to this thread that merely served to bump it up onto the front page of the forum.

I didn’t know that the pertinence of a thread was mechanically connected to its date of origin. Maybe you should ask the ATS Admin to make this a rule, that one can only resurrect a thread up to a certain date?

Also, I had no idea that ATS had designated jedi_hamster as the sole judge arbitrating what consists in a valid reason to “necro” a thread. The fact that it was resurrected proves it did not undergo necrosis, but merely a period of hibernation.

Let’s remember that this is the Skunk Works forum. Possibly there are groups who actually do manipulate celebrities from behind the scenes, and who may not want people to speculate in any way about such goings in, even here in this most desolate corner of a most desolate website?

Speculation is useful to investigation, it’s what all detectives must do to elaborate theories to prove or disprove. Asking oneself unlikely questions can lead to answers we may not have found otherwise. And eliminating incorrect assumptions or conclusions is an opportunity to re-examine know parameters in a new light.

Since you are questioning my behavior in daring to post in a thread you wish would disappear never to re-emerge, can you please explain how you know none of it can be true? Remember, hard evidence and scientific facts would be required or we cannot rule out these as possibilities.

Official governments have throughout history tried to muzzle and control, if not instrument celebrities who were artists or authors. This is ongoing today indirectly by pressures of varying natures on film and music production. So the premise of intervention upon celebrities bears the test of historical investigation.

Cloning has become mainstream, from race horses to the livestock that finds its way into supermarket shelves. Once human cloning becomes an officially announced commercial or governmental practice, earlier clone conspiracy threads will find renewed interest and likely be massively “necroed” to use your terms.

The issue of underground alien bases is as of yet to be verified. I’ve fortunately not visited one and would rather not come anywhere close again to those Reptoids. The creepy greys seeming very innocuous in contrast. That celebrities are held there is another stretch, as the latest accounts of ritual murders pegs them as killed in satanic bloodletting rituals while replaced by their clones.

So while I may not be on board with the entire picture being painted, it may harbor quite a few genuine elements. This is plenty to earn it a place in Skunk Works.

Getsmart

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join