It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities Held In Underground Bases

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What we see aboveground are cloned celebrities the real Celebrities are held at a secret underground location with heavy military presence. Demonic entities are the hidden controllers behind Celebrities living underground.

The real Celebrities are underground with many business leaders and politicians. They have there own entertainment venues, shopping centers and malls full of clones. The Demon Forces feed off the essence of the real Celebrities spiritually and consciously, this helps in controlling and manipulating their clones. Celebrities clones have chips implanted in their brains, within this chip the Demons can control all the impulses, visuals and sensory input data. The chip can also create a feedback data loop within a huge supercomputer that looks like a satellite.

The clones underground are a food source to the Demon forces while the real Celebrities procreate with each other to produce offspring. The offspring is a delicacy to the Demon forces especially when it comes from the rich and famous. Even to the rich and famous aboveground have to give up and abort their unborn baby fetuses to the Demon forces to keep their privileged status. That is why sometimes you see pictures of Celebrities looking pregnant in the tabloids and then a short time later normal again. It is also the reason why Celebrities are adopting babies from African or Asian countries.

The real Celebrities are periodically being plugged into machines underground where their brain waves are controlled through conscious manipulation. Their being ran through gauntlet forms of torture where they are in an awakened dream state where dreams are vivid enough to become realities. Wakeup people we have been duped into cheering for Cloned Celebrities.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

So where is the proof of your theory?
Otherwise this is just science fiction.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

That would be my guess.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Write it up as a treatment....we need to talk!! Twist it up till Sunday, w/ vampire parasites and hard R T&A.
Winner winner, chicken dinner....

You ok with a NDA.....
edit on 31-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Actually this is the story they want you to buy so you don't realize the evil that exists out there is perped by greedy selfish people, ordinary people that have to much money and power.

But forget about that, just imagine imaginary-evil-hollywood-underground cloning bunkers.

This isn't even a good plot for a movie. Not that it isn't been done to death already.

See West World, the original Stepford Wives, Demon Seed.
What most people don't realize is they are the clones that have been molded their whole lives by the media to behave as robots, acting out preprogrammed plot lines, striving endlessly to reach goals given them, to appear ambitious and successful.

Go act, earn, consume... we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

edit on 31-12-2016 by intrptr because: youtube

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
These Demons have certainly fooled me.

Thanks for the insight, I will never be able to look any celebrity in the face now, without giving them the "All knowing" look.

Oh and Happy New Year.

Edit - This is posted in Skunk works, so no evidence required, just some critical thinker's conclusions.
edit on 31/12/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Edit: Post was mean spirited. Just ugg
edit on 31-12-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sam and Dean Winchester , is that you ?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i am a celebrity

get me out of here.....!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
2 posts in the same day. Your pushing this one hard.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I wonder if they'll have the same problem the Asguards are having?

I know they did it to themsleves but still. They're totally real too, ask anyone who watched TV.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Why not right, in the spirit of "this is ATS", s&f.
You more demonising is what we need. Spread the fear.
No one is admitting it, but sh1t is happening that's for sure.
Beyond that your multiple guesses show the same confusion everybody suffers from.
What's going on, right?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
'celebrities' are mostly jokes anyways. 99% of them never graduated college lol. does anyone take a celebrity serious?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I can think of quite of few that the world would be better off if they were.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
'celebrities' are mostly jokes anyways. 99% of them never graduated college lol. does anyone take a celebrity serious?

I hope not....

www.sagaftra.org...

btw....I'm not a celebrity but if you watch TV or movies...you have seen old olaru....but still taking acting classes and working on my "brand"
edit on 31-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Edit - This is posted in Skunk works, so no evidence required, just some critical thinker's conclusions.

Are Yuh sure you don't mean 'critical condition' ?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"What's going on, right?" I'll drink to That!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Glad you enjoyed it

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

i shall translate that to reality :

" just some criticaly insane delusion "

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Hey... just tell us where you got the information
That would help us to get started on your thread.

Until then it should be moved to "Short Stories" section..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join