It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Muzzleflash Novel - "Warcraft : Return of the Lightbringer"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

This is such an amazing story Flash! Marking my spot so I will know when and where to come back to. I can't wait to read more!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I do hope You stay in The Shed. But this is a good idea for your tale. (Not that it is not still welcome in The Shed.) Like Martin said, Marking My spot here to read More from You!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here and starring your story entries Flash!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That was really great flash, really great writing.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You managed to get so much in, including NPCs and quests. Great work describing the spells etc and really bringing the locations to life through the written word. You had me laughing when she says she doesn't want the candle! Can't wait for the rest.

edit on 112017 by Scallywwagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'll try to add more entries soon, I got knocked totally off course by several events.

Namely that I have had to write some other things (legal documents) and also in the last 2 days I've gotten really sick. I almost never get sick but my body temperature dropped really low a few nights ago and my immune system was compromised now I'm trying to recover. This morning I had a bad fever and headaches.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So sorry to hear that you have gotten sick Flash. I hope you get better soon!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hope you feel better soon Flash! There is chicken soup with pixie dust in the shed. They made it special just for you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join