It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the president actually do a lot of work?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
I looked all that stuff up online. It's easy to find as a lot of people are interested in it. You could try looking it up as well to see that all backed up, many times over.

Why are you coming at me like that? And why are you talking to me about Trump? He's not the President yet and I don't care what bores him. I didn't vote for him either if that's something you think for some insane reason...

Seriously, wtf?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yes, the President, whoever he is, does a lot. None of us could easily handle a schedule like they endure. Look at every President in modern times. Their hair starts out colored and winds up white. Why? Stress. Every morning the President gets an intelligence report which lays out threats to the country and the world, Whether you like it or not, the US is in a position to respond to nearly anything. A strong President lays out an agenda for the country and seeks to implement it. That is done through Congress and executive action after careful consideration basically of what he can get away with. IN all cases there are many players in the game. Yes it includes corporate agendas, political agendas, and agendas promoted by many NGOs. There are repercussions no matter what the decision of the President is. You can tell from the answers here what the pressures are. The President is not "just" ceremonial like it is in EU countries. The President handles both ceremonial duties as well as prime minister-type duties.

GOP or Dem, it's a thankless job.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
I looked all that stuff up online. It's easy to find as a lot of people are interested in it. You could try looking it up as well to see that all backed up, many times over.

Why are you coming at me like that? And why are you talking to me about Trump? He's not the President yet and I don't care what bores him. I didn't vote for him either if that's something you think for some insane reason...

Seriously, wtf?

What I can see is - - - you looked up what you wanted to find,.

ANYONE can find what they want to find.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yes, I wanted to find out what the President does every day on the job. That's what I found. Good job, you are understanding how people look things up online. What's your problem?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Yes, I wanted to find out what the President does every day on the job. That's what I found. Good job, you are understanding how people look things up online. What's your problem?

Without your personal agenda.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What? Seriously?

What personal agenda do you think I have? Why is it that I make a post describing the very well documented job of the President and get accused of having an agenda for it?

My agenda was honestly a mistake. I thought the OP was asking what the President did every day, so I looked it up across multiple sites and brought what I found here because I figured nobody else was talking about it for real so it might do some good to spread the knowledge.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join