It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Boarders wide open-Masked man with an ISIS flag 'walks straight across' Open Boarder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It is racist and bigoted to assume someone carrying the flag of a terrorist organisation, dressed in the uniform of terrorist is a terrorist. We shouldn't just open our boarders to the entire middle east, we should open our homes to them as well because they absolutely will not plot and carry out acts of terror, or rape our wives and daughters. Do I get my Liberal commendation now?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I think the EU will have to really re-think how and why they are letting immigrants in, how many and the proper vetting process.

I would also say that they will have to consider getting the ones that are there vetted. If they want immigrants, get ones who will work and add to the "community". I read a number that said only 40% work others ore on welfare. Not good.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I think the EU will have to really re-think how and why they are letting immigrants in, how many and the proper vetting process.

I would also say that they will have to consider getting the ones that are there vetted. If they want immigrants, get ones who will work and add to the "community". I read a number that said only 40% work others ore on welfare. Not good.

That could be so, but thinking like a good conspiracy theorist should, it could be that fostering fear and instability through dangerously unchecked migration is part of a deliberate strategy to effect and increasingly invasive and draconian EU Superstate. May it fail spectacularly.
edit on 25-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I think there is $ to be made of a huge maybe global war. And a plus is that the pop an be reduced, if in deed that is the master plan.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I hate to be that guy BUT..

You post a quote with the word "border" in it 4 times yet you still consistently get it wrong! 'Border' is a physical or imaginary line between two distinct areas, 'boarder" is a tenant or someone who shares a residence, possibly a contraction for a surfboarder or a skateboarder.

I know, grammar nazi, but this one thing drives me crazy.

Feel free to correct me as there are more than a few errors which I left for other people to gripe about.

Back on topic:

Seems like the guy showed up at a place where he could prove his point and obviously had someone filming him (didn't watch the clip). Also anyone dressed like that is obviously not trying to sneak into another country for nefarious reasons. I'd ignore him too...or shoot him on principle.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

U ar thet gi.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
It is racist and bigoted to assume someone carrying the flag of a terrorist organisation, dressed in the uniform of terrorist is a terrorist.

Why's it racist?

Fact is that if you dress like you support a bigoted and racist cause, because terrorist organisations are not really tolerant, are they, then you should assume they dresser is espousing those views.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
It is racist and bigoted to assume someone carrying the flag of a terrorist organisation, dressed in the uniform of terrorist is a terrorist.

Why's it racist?

Fact is that if you dress like you support a bigoted and racist cause, because terrorist organisations are not really tolerant, are they, then you should assume they dresser is espousing those views.

Do they not have sarcasm where you live?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join