It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Who Took Secret Payments From Clinton (Recent Wiki Leak)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
I can understand why dems dont like Trump

That's the irony, up until 2008, Trump gave more in donations to the Democrats than to the Republicans. After 2008 he changed both the pace and the recipients donations to favour the Republicans.
Up until 2008 though, Trump didn't seem to have much time for either party, even though a registered Republican, but still gave both money...so there you go. Of course, recently he delved into tweeting, like reiterating a tweet that stated among other things, that most whites are killed by blacks (which isn’t true) and has done other sillies, just as some of the sillies above. With something like the internet, it behoves people to do a even a little delving to make sure things are as given, and especially before going off into morbid speculation which so often seems to be the norm.

theantediluvian gave you a heads-up, that should be appreciated by all.
edit on 21-12-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Shocking, a story from a website called conservativedailypost is lie. This is what FAKE NEWS looks like.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: infolurker

So this is apparently a hoax.

I think we're gonna need something better than Snopes from now on. Snopes leans left. Not buying anything they say from here on out.

Debunked 1
Debunked 2
Debunked 3
Most Damning

I'm skeptical of Snopes ... and you should be too.

<< 1   >>

join