It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Who Took Secret Payments From Clinton (Recent Wiki Leak)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Politics in action. It seems it can be quite profitable simply running for President. Bribe money will flow in depending who the highest bidder is to have your campaign either "Do" or "Not Do" something.

conservativedailypost.com...

New information from Wikileaks is about to shake up the political world. Those in question are “Republicans in name only” or “RINOs.” An email from John Podesta to Huma Abedin that was released as document number 1078645 is about to turn the speculation that certain prominent Republicans who opposed Donald Trump into the truth that they were, in fact, not just disloyal to Trump and the party but were on Hillary Clinton’s payroll.

The email, sent in July of this year, describes how funds were being diverted from Clinton’s campaign to the Super PACS of Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, and John Kasich.

“JB, CF, and JK PACS will be noticeably silent for the rest of the campaign. Each will receive a significant allowance from advertising budget. HRC is in the loop and has talked to all three personally. Eyes only.”

Others referenced at link.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Surprise, surprise, surprise! McCain, Ryan, and Graham too? Guess which Republicans are leading the Russian investigation too? Shocker!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy
Isn't Fiorina up for a cabinet post?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: Arizonaguy
Isn't Fiorina up for a cabinet post?

if she was she won`t be anymore after this,trump seems like a very vindictive person he won`t take it lightly that these folks tried to stab him in the back, I wouldn`t want to be in their shoes.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

At this point I believe that 'was up' is the correct term. She's done now

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I don't think Hillary can "spirit cook" her way out of this one!

Great thread and information. S+F

It helps to explain how one man can be so hated.

edit on 21-12-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The email, sent in July of this year, describes how funds were being diverted from Clinton’s campaign to the Super PACS of Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, and John Kasich.

Lots of people suspected as much.

Good find

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Behold, the REAL 'Patriarchy'.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Surprise, surprise, surprise! McCain, Ryan, and Graham too? Guess which Republicans are leading the Russian investigation too? Shocker!

No actually Ryan got $500k from Robert & Diana Mercer in September to cozy up to Trump
edit on 2016-12-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So this is apparently a hoax. Should be easy enough to find this document if it existed.

FTR, unlike fake news from "conservativedailyoutpost.com" I can actually prove what I said about Paul Ryan:

full size image

(taken from FEC's reporting site, beta.fec.gov, by me)

EDIT:

Also: So I Started Building A 'Fake News' List

70newsworpress.com - 70 News - 10, also this
abcnews.com.co - "ABC News" (Fake) - 11
alexanderhiggins.com - Higgins News Network (HNN) - 9
allchristiannews.com - All Christian News - 12
americannews.com - American News - 5
americansovereign.com - The Voice of Freedom/PNN - 1
canadafreepress - Canada Free Press - 11
channel18news.com - Channel 18 News - 1 (Google Cache)
conservate101.com - Conservative 101 - 6
conservativedailypost.com - Conservative Daily Post - 10

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well:

MILLS, CHERYL A. MS.
RALEIGH, NC
27614 Self-Employed/Small Business Consultant $2,700 06/23/2015 P JEB 2016, INC. - Republican

MILLS, CHERYL
WASHINGTON, DC
20012 Self-Employed/Attorney $1,000 05/22/2015 P GLENN IVEY FOR CONGRESS - Democrat

MILLS, CHERYL
WASHINGTON, DC
20012 Self-Employed/Attorney $250 04/25/2015 P JOSH GOTTHEIMER FOR CONGRESS - Democrat

MILLS, CHERYL
WASHINGTON, DC
20012 Self-Employed/Attorney/Advisor $2,700 04/14/2015 P HILLARY FOR AMERICA - Democrat

It's all a game. You break off a little to give to 'the other side,' because they're doing the same.
edit on 21-12-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Fixed tag

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

My apologies if this is incorrect.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If anyone should be apologizing, it's Sean Hannity. They guy has the top rated show on the top rated cable news network, the #2 show on political talk radio and "I never claimed to be a journalist" isn't really cutting it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
All this wouldn't be so readily available from international sources if there wasn't an agenda behind it.

My bet is that they had to make someone else look worse than Trump by comparison in order to justify him being put into office, they then needed the media to bash Trump in order to make his support skyrocket.

Make an insider look like an outsider so that their agenda can continue without much resistance from Trump's base of supporters.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If true, this shouldn't matter because Trump is Republican in Name only shouldn't be a problem, right?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If anyone should be apologizing, it's Sean Hannity. They guy has the top rated show on the top rated cable news network, the #2 show on political talk radio and "I never claimed to be a journalist" isn't really cutting it.

LOL... yeah, he is not my favorite talk show host by far. I always considered him the MSNBC of the Republican Party.

I generally stick with Mark Levin and Andrew Wilkow when I listen to the radio.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

LOL... yeah, he is not my favorite talk show host by far. I always considered him the MSNBC of the Republican Party.

I generally stick with Mark Levin and Andrew Wilkow when I listen to the radio.

I have "cautious optimism" with the incoming administration. Very cautious as I have mistrust for Progressives regardless if they have a D or R behind their name.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So this is apparently a hoax. Should be easy enough to find this document if it existed.

FTR, unlike fake news from "conservativedailyoutpost.com" I can actually prove what I said about Paul Ryan:

full size image

(taken from FEC's reporting site, beta.fec.gov, by me)

EDIT:

Also: So I Started Building A 'Fake News' List

Darn... I was hoping this one was true. I mean I figure its happening at some level anyway, but proof would be nice. Personally Id enjoy seeing both the Repub and Dem parties in tatters.. so a robust and stable 3rd and 4th or more parties can gain some momentum. I have a very large pool of friends, family, and colleagues. I can count on one hand the hard liner line tow-ers who agree with every single point of their party. A party that highlighted being fiscally conservative yet socially liberal... talk about something with the ability to unite this country.
Yeah yeah.. I know.. dreamin..

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If only you had been this diligent over the last years worth of fake news you've posted pertaining to Trump.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The corruption of the Clinton x DNC machine has its tendrils into everything. I can understand why dems dont like Trump, but how any can defend the absolute cesspool of corruption that is the Clintons is unfathomable. We have got to root out this disease.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join