It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Have Banded Together to Kill me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: justseth

Society isn't falling apart. It has always been..

The wrong words to the wrong person have always been liable to get you a lesson taught in the face.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

who is lil tiger?

anyways, i can say a lot of generalized things about trumpluvrs. True things, bad things, but i don't want to offend anyone.

sometimes i try and say it in a nice way...just as the OP did. What do you want us to do? only talk about the redeeming qualities of Trumpiteers?

What are they? Maybe i can.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
We're coming for you! Kidding. Just arm yourself dude,they won't mess with you then.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Tennessee huh? Theyll smell the patchoili and nag champa wafting off of you a mile away. Better smear some cow crap on yourself.. head to toe.. to be invisible to the hunters hunting you down. Not much you can do for the hipster glasses and mexican blanket poncho though.. better just lay down and die preemptively. Dont give em the satisfaction of killing you. There's absolutely NO way to outrun your pursuers in sandals anyway.

Can I have your man purse when you die?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Here's a thought. You could address the OP....just sayin.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Lead in the water?

With the recent revelations of lead in some water supplies in the U.S, it is not a stretch to believe the contamination is far higher than being reported ...

Lead has a tendency to mess with peoples heads ....

New report says Flint water crisis is not an anomaly, as analysis reveals 5,363 water systems – providing drinking water to 18 million – breached federal laws

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: underwerks

Don't post Political Crap on Facebook...

This +1000

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: infolurker

Don't post Political Crap on Facebook...

This +1000

Posting anything on facebook is generally a bad idea. Someone will ALWAYS find fault with anything.

edit on 20-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

i agree with that too, Ive started to just "like" what other people write...no one can comment on that.

And if someone want to defriend me bc of it..good riddance

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Lead in the water?

With the recent revelations of lead in some water supplies in the U.S, it is not a stretch to believe the contamination is far higher than being reported ...

Lead has a tendency to mess with peoples heads ....

New report says Flint water crisis is not an anomaly, as analysis reveals 5,363 water systems – providing drinking water to 18 million – breached federal laws

So you are admitting that there is actually something wrong with our reality then?

Yes, but I really doubt if its leaping to previously lead-free sources (it being heavy and all lol). It just reeks of a basic Illuminati way of solving nothing but pacifying the population leading to no dialog or real measures.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

not if you keep good company

but i am one that posts maybe 4X a month

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Tennessee huh? Theyll smell the patchoili and nag champa wafting off of you a mile away. Better smear some cow crap on yourself.. head to toe.. to be invisible to the hunters hunting you down. Not much you can do for the hipster glasses and mexican blanket poncho though.. better just lay down and die preemptively. Dont give em the satisfaction of killing you. There's absolutely NO way to outrun your pursuers in sandals anyway.

You can pry my murse from my cold, dead... Oh wait a minute..

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You aren't that important OP. Nobody would waste their time even contemplating it.

To be honest, I am also a nobody. I'm proud of being a nobody. Nobody cares about others. Nobody is concerned for the future of our country. Nobody cares what kind of like our grandchildren will have. So being a nobody is a good thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

No there's nothing wrong with our reality, at least not from my perspective...

I think people are going bat # crazy for varying reasons and many are also somewhat programmed by the media....

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I posted a joking article on Facebook

Dude... you're alright? That's a pretty bold move on the portal for people who share their food pics as if it was about comparing dicks.

Think I found the error, but I'm just an asshat on ATS.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You aren't that important OP. Nobody would waste their time even contemplating it.

To be honest, I am also a nobody. I'm proud of being a nobody. Nobody cares about others. Nobody is concerned for the future of our country. Nobody cares what kind of like our grandchildren will have. So being a nobody is a good thing.

I would hope so, but people don't have a whole lot to do around there. You'd be surprised the lengths some people would go once they feel they've been wronged in any type of way. Even if the source of that wrong is me talking about Trump, and not them personally.

A lot of people take what you say about Trump personally like you're talking about them. I didn't realize the depth of that until today.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I prefer to call mine 'A European Carryall.'

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I would hope so, but people don't have a whole lot to do around there. You'd be surprised the lengths some people would go once they feel they've been wronged in any type of way. Even if the source of that wrong is me talking about Trump, and not them personally.

A lot of people take what you say about Trump personally like you're talking about them. I didn't realize the depth of that until today.

Don't carry enough lunch money to eat at the Ritz and what's another swirlie in the big picture?

ETA; I admire a dude that will take one for the team.

edit on 12 20 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

where in TN?

im in ...

edit on 20-12-2016 by veracity because: wsir

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join