It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I can't seem to out run it... I just don't have the guts.... am i a coward, or a waste of time? only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

What, if I may ask, is the cause of your sadness? Whether or not you choose to share I'd like to simply say that you are never alone and sadness is not a sign of weakness and not a single human is unworthy of care or time given by others. No matter what, there are people ready to help through moral support, conversation and hugs. Not much, but here is a hug for you. (HUG) I hope you smile soon.

"In just a little moment
The dark is gone and the sun will start to shine
And all the clouds of grey, they are not yours
So please let me see your smile again
You are my only friend
And I want you to be happy again"

"But please don't try to face it all along"
"I am here beside you now
To help you and to guide you to the light"

Messinian Letter-Tiamat
edit on 20-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I just wish..... that everyone would die. The human race is the root of all sadness. Nature runs it's course, the weak perish. The strong survive...

In the human world sometimes the strong work harder, so that the weak.... undeserving... ungrateful.... may live on... sometimes at the expense of others that are weak..

I'd be happy to release them all..... but I know nothing about that...

so I'll be sad. Thanks for bending the knee how ever.

Felt worse. Stand up for yourself coward.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I think it would be more true to say that consciousness is the root of all sadness because if we were unaware we would not know of the sadness. Perhaps a quote from 1984 is applicable here. “The masses never revolt of their own accord, and they never revolt merely because they are oppressed. Indeed, so long as they are not permitted to have standards of comparison, they never even become aware that they are oppressed.” The quote deals with revolution, but hopefully you see the point I'm trying to make.

I don't think death is the answer though, certainly ones own suffering being the reason to eliminate all life(or human life anyways). Nor does it seem that this should bring you down.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

"In just a little moment (time of which I have plenty)
The dark is gone and the sun will start to shine ( I have to wake up, #ing great here we go serving the helpless... the sun is the ultimate taker. make two to one for further use. Fusion, get a #ing clue.)
And all the clouds of grey, they are not yours( Clouds, make rain, rain makes food. Right I have to earn it, capitalist christian ideal.... I'm saved !!! Hallelujah! )
So please let me see your smile again( Smiles, pay me.)
You are my only friend (no.)
And I want you to be happy again" (bleed for me? I brought my own blade....) ...

"But please don't try to face it all along" ( I will face you, god and any being. Light or Dark I fear neither... Bring it.)
"I am here beside you now ( you are beneath me.)
To help you and to guide you to the light" ( I have faced the darkness, I have seen the light. What's left ?)

Messinian Letter-Tiamat

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I wish I was a dog. I'd have order... understanding. a place. I fear man has no place on this world, and I can have no joy only having risen above.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Never said the words were meant as from me to you, nor these words specifically. They're meant to be words to improves ones mood, but it seems that was lost at some part of the journey...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

So you would agree with the idea that Man does not desire freedom, but rather security, order and structure with the illusion of freedom?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
I can't seem to out run it... I just don't have the guts.... am i a coward, or a waste of time? only time will tell.

Let me fill you in on an alternative Perspective.
Sadness is a feeling, it comes to all who perceive feelings, we experience it, and it goes.
Like all feelings!
A 'feeling' is a 'thought'.
'Thoughts' are NOT your friend!
It is only 'thought' (that you do not 'manufacture' but, like everything else, you 'perceive') that is that little red demon sitting on your shoulder whispering sweet (and not so sweet) nothings in your ear!
NEVER 'believe' (for therein lies madness) what you think or feel! (or anything else, for that matter, if you have any 'choice'...)
Perceive the thoughts, the feelings, experience/Know them, and watch them go.

"Belief is insanity in a 'make-believe' Reality!" - Zen Kahuna *__-

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I just wish..... that everyone would die.

'Everyone'?!?

I can see putting DB on there but what did I do?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Where is the FBI when you truly need it...
edit on 20-12-2016 by Indigent because: NSA LOOK AT THIS!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

THAT.... is not sadness. That is something else.

I've had my bouts of sadness over the years, sometimes lasting days, sometimes weeks and sometimes months. A "sad" person my wish to escape the world but a "sad" person doesn't typically want harm to befall others.

You are experiencing something, but that something isn't sadness. It's some version of rage.

I wish you well and hope you come out of it sooner rather than later.

PS - Having tough emotional times doesn't make you weak. It only makes you human.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Most of my life I was an active alcoholic. 8 years sober and I'm farting rainbows!!sometimes you need to know hell, it gives you great perspective when you return. Life sucks sometimes and I can't wait for the mothership to beam me home. But while I'm here it all rock and roll! Life on life's terms...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

This world is what you make it.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

We'll the good news is you have one of the few wishes that eventually comes true.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

They say being happy or being sad is a choice. It's true, it is a choice, however difficult in times of stress and broken-ness. I don't know what keeps me going sometimes, i can understand how youre feeling though. Life what is it, really, save a moment in time and then it's gone.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Life sucks for some people..Some of those people cant help their situations while some make the choice to allow life to screw with them.

The thing is whatever it is you are going through is no different or harder then what someone else has gone through it is just yours so it seems so terribad that you just wish everyone would die.

No thanks. I see plenty of great things in the world every day, doesnt mean I dont see bad things but life, like others have said, is what you make of it.

Figure it out or get out of the way but don't wish everyone would die because that sucks for those of enjoying being alive.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join