It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian ambassador to Turkey Shot and seriously wounded in Ankara

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

German media mentionend he shouted "something about Aleppo"

Still foggy situation, so take it with a grain of salt.

link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

I'm wondering if the cia did it-or helped the shooter-under Obama administration orders.

Why?

link   
the shooter has according to dutch MDM shouted "' revenge for alleppo "
so it must be rebel related........ supported by the west.....

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Kind of like when there was purposefully no over seer when the $6 Billion went missing under Hilary's watch.

Like momentarily putting tape over a webcam.

link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

Hopefully,we will quickly find out who organized,paid for,and assisted the shooter.

Oh yeah...you'll get it in a nice blue envelope. For your eyes only stamp on it.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
CNN apparently has a partial translation of some what said: "Do not forget Syria" "Do not forget Aleppo"

This is true, just heard the translation, effectively it was done and I paraphrase "all sides responsible in the persecution of Aleppo & Syria".

Although as we know, many things can appear different from how they are actually presented

link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Ambassador died.

Very sad, and very scary for world stability.
My immediate reaction to the video, as I said, is that it was planned. By who, I don't know.

edit on 19/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DJW001

To start WW3 to stop Trump from becoming president of course.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I just don't know what is the matter with those people.

My family lived in Harpoot Turkey. Grandpa was born below Mt Ararat in 1900. He was Armenian.

One night the Turkish Muslim soldiers snuck into our city disguised as Kurds, and burned down the church. Then they burned down the college, and murdered the Presbyterian missionaries.

We had a farm, and a home on the river. In fact, the back part of our home was on stilts or something and was over the water. The Euphrates runs a few miles from Harpoot, and that may have been where we lived. Grandpas Uncle ( Also Armenian) was made Minister of Finance for Turkey, by the Sultan due to honesty and leadership. We were not religious, but listened to the prophecy of a Russian Pentecostal child who came over the mountains. We followed his directions and left in 1910, and my family was saved from the slaughter of 1.5 million.

I believe Harpoot is about 4 1/2 hours drive from where this shooting of the Russian Diplomat has taken place. These people need to chill out, or have their butts handed to them by Mr Putin.

I think we lived below this ancient castle structure

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

Good point - Obama would stay in office.
Assassination is certainly within the scope of what I think a Democratic US govt would do.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Seems to be the case, just watched the video
nos.nl...

All i could understand was "allah wa akbar" ans "Syria"

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It is believed he is a 22-year-old Turkish police officer from Ankara and in the special forces

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Lol-I'm just a southern conservative with no ties to government or law enforcement of any kind.

Sorry if there was any confusion

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Keep going... why would this start World War Three? Is Russia blaming the United States already? They have less than a month to get it started.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
It is believed he is a 22-year-old Turkish police officer from Ankara and in the special forces

Presumably one who had comrades nicked in the counter-coup. Curiouser and curiouser....

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yes-I don't trust the current administration to wipe its' own rear-much less take losing like adults.

I think that they are willing to kill to stay out of jail.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's insane that we as a society will probably justify pulling thousands of men away from home just to die all because ONE man decided to shoot another. Thousands dead for nothing having to do with themselves, all political warmongering and most likely planned ahead of time just to start a war the decision makers don't fight have to fight in.

I'm sure the Russian narrative has been weaved into this conflict which will somehow pull America into it and have a lot of people supporting the decision. I'm sure this has been planned for years now, it's all to bring war-profiteers to the 'rescue'.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Assassination is certainly within the scope of what I think a Democratic US govt would do.

Obama would stay in office? Source?

Oh, wait, we're trotting out that whole martial law thing again?

*yawn*

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: UKTruth

Obama would stay in office? Source?

Oh, wait, we're trotting out that whole martial law thing again?

*yawn*

I can't wait for the "Trump is going to declare martial law to stay in office threads." They should be starting in about six weeks.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

We know that European media is under the "muslims can do no wrong" type of censorship.

They aren't allowed to tell the truth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join