It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Lung Cancer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How can my heart break and how can I feel so much love for someone I can't touch? Indeed, Kali, there are miracles and more.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Damn, Kali!! Sad to hear it. 2016 has been one of the crappiest years I can remember, and this news is like icing on that cake.

I have faith that you're mean enough to lick this one. Grab a-hold of it like it was my neck ... and strangle it.

Love ya, girlie (no ... really ... I love ya)!!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Wow, thank you. That means a lot though it certainly wasn't my intention to upset anyone.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Grab a-hold of it like it was my neck ... and strangle it.

Ha! That could be very helpful. They say visualizing cancer cell death helps activate your killer T cells.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thank you. Also you're not off the hook from the fights and never will be... haha

I would be disappointed if I was.

I won't be nice to you either.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Kali, My Dad had lung cancer...and survived it. You will too.

Also...Bald chicks ARE hot...My wife went through chemo and was still the sexiest woman I'd ever known.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

Grab a-hold of it like it was my neck ... and strangle it.

Ha! That could be very helpful. They say visualizing cancer cell death helps activate your killer T cells.

That's it.

Imagine I'm a cancer cell and beat the crap out of it!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
That's it.

Imagine I'm a cancer cell and beat the crap out of it!

I think she calls that 'weekdays'.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I will include you in my daily prayers, and I feel for you. My Sister is going through this as well. We just got her a wig. It is hard, but we try to keep the humor going, Her orders to do so lol even when you cry... Yes stay positive, and love like you never have before.a reply to: Kali74

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Kali, My Dad had lung cancer...and survived it. You will too.

Also...Bald chicks ARE hot...My wife went through chemo and was still the sexiest woman I'd ever known.

Survivor stories are the best medicine, thank you. And tell your wife she's a badass.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I dislike your politics and the way you deliver your message and your tone, but I honestly and truly am praying for your recovery and hope the best for you. Cancer isn't the death sentence it used to be. You are a scrapper, so fighting should be something you are used to. Beat this and continue to be you.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hi Kali,

I am very sorry to hear about your diagnosis.

Since I have been here at ATS, I have come to find that we are a pretty tough crowd.

Keep up that good fight. Come here every day and beat the stuffing out of DC. Hahahaha.. He deserves it.

I'm not really good with my own words. I found this poem and thought you might like it.

OH!!! AND.... Women who are bald are very beautiful. (I am a female)LOL!!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: maryjo44

And I'll include her in mine as well. I have a particular visualization I'll share with everyone... It's Spring, warm and sunny out and I'm on my way to Dana Farber in Boston (where I'm treated) and there's thousands of people in the streets, confetti and cheering everywhere, cars honking, tears of joy etc... because all cancers have become curable.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

... because all cancers have become curable.

R.I.P. DBCowboy.

*weeps*

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I know you dont want any advice about miracle cures so i wont blather on about that as im sure youre well aware of them all. But i do have to ask if its not a violation of t and c if you have considered massive doses of RSO (phoenix tears) since there is quite a bit of anecdotal information of it helping kill the nasty buggers.

i have told my family that if something like this happened to me and for any reason i was not self aware or unable to care for myself that they take me to a place where its fully legal to consumer massive doses of that plant derived oil.

God bless you and your fight, and i thank you for your positive attitude and for sharing something very personal with so many strangers.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank you, that's appreciated.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

... because all cancers have become curable.

R.I.P. DBCowboy.

*weeps*

Shots fired!

link   
So sorry to hear this Kali, my father beat cancer three times so far, he's 86 now. never give up hope, I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

BH just told me about this... jeez, I am so sorry to hear this. I'm not here much, but I always enjoy your comments and how well you present your arguments.

Wishing the best for you in all ways.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i don't know you but i just wanted to say,i wish you all the best and i really hope you beat this.
I lost my dad to lung cancer in June of this year, he was 66.
I don't know why i am telling you this, in fact it is the first time i have talked about it on the internet since...

My thoughts go out to you and your family,keep fighting and stay strong!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join