It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Achieves Self-Sustaining Reaction

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Shame they're not a member any more as I would LOVE to see what excuse they come up with this time.

The government dog ate our homework? That's what Bearden and Bedini used. Or the Yakuza ate it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

yakuza hell hounds ate our prototype ?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

yakuza hell hounds ate our prototype ?

Worked for Bearden. Why not use it some more?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Nah, the Yakuzza threatened to kill 2 young Mitsubishi engineers who had a PMM ready for the market.

Anyway, i thought this Blacklight thread was dead already....

Let's be clear, while there are many scams,so-called 'overunity' is entirely possible, and while Bearden & Bedini have come up short in some areas, their circuits do show 'overunity' results.Bearden's math IS good, i would like to see any formulas that prove otherwise...

My own research has led me (several times) to a 'true' OU value of 4.85:1
I am still trying to find the mathematical explanation for this. Many Tesla researchers also claim a similar value, i believe it has to do with the physical boundaries of our current technology, at least it fits the pattern, according to materials analysis.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

Nah, the Yakuzza threatened to kill 2 young Mitsubishi engineers who had a PMM ready for the market.

Bollocks.

Let's be clear, while there are many scams,so-called 'overunity' is entirely possible,

Bollocks.

My own research has led me (several times) to a 'true' OU value of 4.85:1

Bollocks.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

A clear and concise argument, that's what i like to hear.
LOL
You have any other words in your Neanderthal vocabulary that begin with B ????

We have a rule here at ATS; Don't feed the Trolls!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Please, don't be shy,

Tell us all, in your own words, exactly WHY you deem my comments to be bull#.

We are waiting, but not for long, you are not that important to me right now.....

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

My gut feeling is that this changes everything. Its provenance and associated names de scam it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Pretty good CNN piece on Mills:

www.youtube.com...

They say 2018 is the year. Oh boy.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

2018 is the year we'll need a few more million dollars, we're NEARLY THERE! LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: dfnj2015

2018 is the year we'll need a few more million dollars, we're NEARLY THERE! LOL

I'm just jealous I didn't think of Mills scam first. Using dark matter with a fractional ground state of Hydrogen is brilliant. He deserves his money just for his genius in coming up with the idea.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

My gut feeling is that this changes everything.

You're probably just hungry. Go grab a sandwich or something to snap you out of the scam.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

my gut feeling is that only the date of roll out will change - forever being pushed back

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines
rather than bollocks something, I test things, and a just found a straight forward test of an overunity claim, and truly want you to review the test.
here is a vid of the test. jnaudin.free.fr...

the test shows 1000 watts in 3500 watts out. if you believe the ammeters and oscopes shown. what i like is the ease of reproducing the results..and i am about to do so. there are some subtleties though, that are not clear in the vid, and are suggested by reading Teslas own descriptions, and particularly the Prentice patent of 1926.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hang on now, its quantum. You know spooky? all the laws of physics were designed before this branch of physics became a reality. From what I understand, he uses two silver electrodes to make an electrical arc, in a mist of water, the water splits and creates a hydrogen gas, around the electrode. The Hydrogen atom with its one electron, gets excited, and jumps a shell . But it doesn't jump in the real sense, it exits time and appears in another shell, pushing a photon out of the atom as it does so, then when it collapses it puts another photon out. This light which is in the ultra violet, is captured on photo voltaic cells and produces DC current. How many photons has a hydrogen atom got? and where does it get them from? since a photon isn't in linear time, as far as we are concerned they could be coming from an infinite source.
I doubt he would get that type of funding for a scam. If he was scamming. Any type of unit which claimed what he is claiming, is going to get a lot of criticism. But looking at it in the laws of classical physics where you cant get something for nothing, of course it wont work. But looking at it in Quantum terms he might have something a few sceptics have had a look and changed their minds.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentityI doubt he would get that type of funding for a scam

That's literally how scammers get their money. Ever heard of Bernie Madoff? Or Enron?

He's been pulling the whole "omg honest there's totes gonna be a live demo next year I promise!!" line since the 90's. Yet every year, as every other year before (and every year that follows), nothing materialises. But he just needs some more money, *this* time it's for real!

A fool and his money are easily parted, and fools are in no short supply in this world.
edit on 16-3-2017 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

Any type of unit which claimed what he is claiming, is going to get a lot of criticism

He has. Decades ago. No one other than fringe conspiracy theorists bother to pay him any attention anymore. I can only assume this is all new to you. Some of us have been round the block a few times.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yes but if he is right and Hydrinos are a ground state of the Hydrogen atom, which is not physical until it is, then hydrogen would be the contender as its the ground state of every element. Its also the most abundant primary physical element in the Universe. So the dark matter being the non physical form of all matter ergo the Hydrino. So the energy gain may be when the Dark matter becomes physical. Photons in the peculiar time locked state, pumping the dark matter into linear time. That would account for an expanding Universe.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Let's see:

1) He makes extraordinary claims
2) He cannot substantiate any of his claims
3) He has accepted millions of $$$ in venture capitalist money
4) He has been promising "it's just around the corner!" for decades
5) The only people that find his claims plausible are scientific illiterates

There's a point where you have to accept that if it walks like and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. This is a scam. Saying "But what if he's right?" only reeks of naivety and wishful thinking and holds no weight with anyone who's been following this shyster over the decades.

"What if the magic beans are real?"

Yeah, I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Their have been noted energy gains in a few experiments. en.wikipedia.org... Put a solar cell up, out comes electricity ! in the end more energy than was used to make the cell. Where does the energy come from? the sun. Where does the sun get its energy from, hydrogen, where did the hydrogen come from?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Yes but if he is right and Hydrinos are a ground state of the Hydrogen atom, which is not physical until it is, then hydrogen would be the contender as its the ground state of every element. Its also the most abundant primary physical element in the Universe. So the dark matter being the non physical form of all matter ergo the Hydrino. So the energy gain may be when the Dark matter becomes physical. Photons in the peculiar time locked state, pumping the dark matter into linear time. That would account for an expanding Universe.

This made.... absolutely no sense....

Invoking dark matter now? Where does it get the energy from? well in this sense, it gets it from the arc flash... the transfer of electrons... movement of electrons = current = power in very basic terms.

The issue with hydrinos is that the descriptions have huge logical flaws in them. Every physical process we know of in the universe is an attempt to reach the lowest stable energy configuration. The ground state is supposed to be the lowest.

Right So, if there is a state below the ground state, the atom would want to be in that state... ok but if we assume that the state is in someway forbidden, say, by spin, and the transference to this state can be performed by mediated reaction, with a few other atoms such as, argon... (i remember argon being mentioned in the paper) Then to prove Hydrinos exist all you need is

Argon and Hydrogen all mixed together, along with some Phototubes to look at the light. If the hydrino state is truly a ground state then even with no external influence, you should be able to see this energy coming out just by watching the gas mixture.

Does this experiment work?

No

Have hydrinos been proven to exist by anyone?

Only the people at Black light power... or Brilliant light power... or what ever name they want to change it too, no external source has been able to verify the experiments or the theory... the experiments don't work, and the theory has been pointed out to be flawed by various people.

Seriously, the only light they are producing is from plasma generation in an arc flash.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join