It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Obama on NPR and he is FIRM.

He says once he sees the intel report(s) about the Russian interference in the 2016 election(s), action will be taken !!

He said there's a whole range of assessments taking place by more than one agency.

Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'

President Obama says the United States will respond to Russian cyberattacks that the intelligence community has concluded were part of an effort to influence the 2016 presidential election.

In an interview with NPR's Steve Inskeep that will air Friday on Morning Edition, Obama said, "I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections ... we need to take action. And we will — at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

FIRM

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So go on with WW3 as intended and then blame it on Trump! Woot, go politicians!!!

Seriously, this is getting effed up.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
welp.
its been fun yall.

armageddon party at the ats doomsday bunker?

barry sounds real tough on his way out all of a sudden

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I just have a feeling this isn't the last time in my lifetime an election is going to be called into question due to...hacking.

In fact, maybe this is going to be the new standard defense.

edit on 15-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think it is hot air. President Trump, if you order the Marine commanders loyal to you to give their soldiers the command to take your orders directly, we can route out the vipers from within by force!!! The time has come, Martial LAW on DC and arrest the lame duck!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He'll arch his back for China but is firm with Russia!

..this guy, can't wait until he's gone.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I bet Obama will draw a line in the sand.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

that SOB wont stop until he royally facks this country before he gets the boot.

How about irrefutable PROOF before you even utter the action. what a tool.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The CIA Iran-Contra affair tells everyone all they need to know about that outfit - they are in the business of nation building and regime' change.

The FBI uses entrapment tactics to achieve their goals - this tells everyone all they need to know about that outfit.

The NSA spies on American citizens - this tells everyone all they need to know about that outfit.

None of these agencies has the best interests of US citizens in mind when doing their business - no, they protect the interests of globalists, Corporations and the Banksters, but all of a sudden the propaganda outlets expect citizens to simply accept and believe what they say, despite any concrete evidence to back up their claim.

'Intel Report' is likely as accurate as ALL THE POLLS leading up to the election - how 'convenient'.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

They have got so much to hide that if it all came out they would be lynched, and they are willing to go to war to hide it. How can a President take retaliatory steps against Russian hacking when their were none?. I have a good idea what they want to hide, we all have by now.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Great evidence that is speculation and claims from WaPo(LOL). His puppet strings are firmly in place.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Way to go making this about Obama instead of Putin. ANYBODY who thinks it's okay for Russia or any other country to interfere in our democratic process, for any reason, has lost it. I do see it as a type of 21st century war.

If you don't care, then you have lost your ethical compass, not to mention your patriotism.
It's not okay. We have to respond to this.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: odzeandennz

They have got so much to hide that if it all came out they would be lynched, and they are willing to go to war to hide it. How can a President take retaliatory steps against Russian hacking when their were none?. I have a good idea what they want to hide, we all have by now.

There are 150,000 pages showing there was hacking, it was Russian, and it goes to the top. Congress is recommending it be put in some form that the public can see. They are working on it.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Obama is a coward and worried about his legacy.

Congress would never approve military actions and Obama doesn't ant to ruin his already pathetic legacy.

He'll draw a line.

And then everyone will walk over it.

But he will have drawn a line.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The hacks exposed corruption.

That's why Obama, Hillary, and their fascist followers are pissed.

They got caught.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Way to go making this about Obama instead of Putin. ANYBODY who thinks it's okay for Russia or any other country to interfere in our democratic process, for any reason, has lost it. I do see it as a type of 21st century war.

If you don't care, then you have lost your ethical compass, not to mention your patriotism.

Sounds like Saddams WMD's if you ask me.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Before we respond to other counties influencing our elections, we need to respond to OUR country influencing the elections of other countries.
If it is not okay for them to do it to us, then it is not okay for us to do it to them.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We have a marvellous piece of info, that when the old Saudi king died, they thought that things would lighten up, but the new regime routed the internet through Rhyda (SP)? and started to log people going to blocked web sites ,then they could identify troublemakers and infect their computers with you guessed it CP, within hours they were under arrest, and could kiss their lives farewell.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

Most transparent administration evah.

link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

that SOB wont stop until he royally facks this country before he gets the boot.

How about irrefutable PROOF before you even utter the action. what a tool.

When was irrefutable PROOF every been important when the attacks were being launched at him or his party???

You get back what you give....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join