It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Secretary of State is an enemy of the Rockefellers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
From the great blog VISUP, that the great GUT of ATS turned me on to, is a blog piece revealing the searing fight that Trump’s chosen Secretary of State, the CEO of Exxon, Rex Tillerson is and has been at war with the Rockefellers for years.

The bad blood between Exxon and the Rockefellers would continue, resulting in the family totally dumping its Exxon shares in 2016 and escalating their public relations campaign against the oil giant:

I would highly recommend ATS members read this link

visupview.blogspot.com...

It boils down to that there is deep division amongst the elite

This country has always had two major power factions that rule it: The Eastern Establishment, people like the Rockefellers, the Kissinger’s, and the CFR( Council of Foreign Relations) and the western established clique ruled by the Koch’s, Hunts, Murchison’s , and basically the Oil wealth pedigree of the country.

To draw a real time analogy one can say generally that the western clique has the FBI as their police force and the eastern faction the CIA as their police force.

Let’s look now at the factional war we know of:

The CIA is supposed to have leaked that Trump won the race with the sinister help of Russia. The FBI( who we all know helped Trump to win) denies that there I any Russian secret aid to Trump of any substantial degree.

So we have the CIA versus the FBI in a public spat, one supporting Trump the other Hillary’s side.

East versus West

Trump has basically allied himself with the western clique, no doubt. Trump realizes what he has done and therefore has put in his cabinet various military people. He’s afraid, and rightfully so, since the faction that Trump is going against will not sit idly by and do nothing.

Trump also has chosen a CIA director, Congressman, Mike Pompeo, who is a close ally Global warming deniers and oil giant, none other than the Koch brothers

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm glad somebody will be opposing Trump's fascist regime. It would be nice if they could wipe each other out and leave the country to the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well he was given a friendship medal by Putin so there's that.

But speaking of the Rockefellers, the Goldman Sachs executive Trump brought on board is a friend to not only the Rockefellers but also George Soros. So it's fun to watch his supporters attack Soros and praise Trump all in the same sentence because irony.
edit on 15-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Reminds me of how well them two agencies on public dole handled the 19 terrorists who not only had put their feet on the American soil, but allowed them to board 4 airplanes--->

With alot repeat alot of jet fuel that would be enough to bring 260 floors to the ground, and split the pentagon a new butt-hole.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The FBI(Who we all know helped Trump win)

So Trump told Hillary to put a undocumented non-secure server in her basement?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
D.C. keeps getting more Hollywood all the time. This past years political b.s. reminds me of the old West Coast vs. East Coast gangster rap scene in the 90's. Part of me hopes it ends about the same too, you know...Wannabe leaders murdered by their own ego's, stupidity, and lack of truly understanding the general population.
"Hit em up" -A now bullet riddled dead Tupac.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

It was probably them letting her have enough rope to hang herself .

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This happens every election season.

American Enterprise Institute vs. Council on Foreign Relations.

Fourth Reich vs. 'Smarter' Empire.

If it's really down to the final battle, then everything is in place for total control. The only question is, which side gets total control?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Tillerson is a globalist.

Weird that you don't see that word being thrown around anymore.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Fascist? What? Read up on fascism please. Then read up on Trump's policies. No link darling.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Tillerson is a globalist.

Weird that you don't see that word being thrown around anymore.

These people don't have cement for blood, more like mercury.

Meaning when the wind blows the other way he can be a nationalist. Plus it's going to be a future pay upgrade.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The point is that many people are saying Trump is fighting the NWO (a ridiculous notion) or that he is not establishment
( a more ridiculous notion).

Though I do know that they have factions amongst the elite and the western faction, who controls the FBI, is in power now.

Its only elite factional fighting, we lower classes are still out of the loop, don’t ever think otherwise.

The elite stopped the progress of the Middle and lower classes when they put in Reagan. Trump won't do a dam thing to stop the further lowering of the non elites

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Reminds me of how well them two agencies on public dole handled the 19 terrorists who not only had put their feet on the American soil, but allowed them to board 4 airplanes--->

With alot repeat alot of jet fuel that would be enough to bring 260 floors to the ground, and split the pentagon a new butt-hole.

Huh? sarcasm maybe?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The head of Exxon is certainly a globalist. And he also is an expert on the subject of international oil and gas.
The question is why Trump would hire a Gas and oil man for the job of Secretary of State?

How and why did Trump even think of this man for this job

And then hire his second in command, John Bolton, an arch neocon, Iran hater, who wants to bomb Iran.

What sense does any of that make but a turn in policy to the next ME victim, Iran, who just so happens to be one of the biggest oil and gas countries in the world

edit on 15-12-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: loveguy

Huh? sarcasm maybe?

Nope. That crap really happened...the msm crammed that story like there's no tomorrow.
Don't we remember?

join