It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COUNTDOWN: New Podesta email leaks?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This site is claiming it will release new Podesta emails, as well as the keys to the Wikileaks insurance files.

Hello and welcome to what was suppose to be a website about gathering & sharing information regarding Julian Assange's disappearance. This site was plagued with many problems that prevented it from ever launching to meet its true potential.

However, its purpose has now changed, given the recent actions by the Obama Administration, Democratic Party and the CIA creating and spreading a very false narrative of Russian interference in the US Election process with absolutely no evidence to back up its claims as well as the overwhelming evidence that points to their involvement in the capture, detainment or death of Julian Assange the time has now come to expose the truth. On December 15th at 6:30PM 15,000 John Podesta emails never before released to the public as well as the passwords to two of the Wikileaks Insurance Files will be published here for download.

FindingAssange.com

Anyone know anything about this site? 3ish hours to go.
edit on 15-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I just heard that Assange is supposed to be on Hannity today on his radio show (originally I thought it was a tv thing).......so I wouldnt put to much stock in the website as of now. Will be interested to see what he has to say.

edit on pm1212201616America/Chicago15p02pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

edit on pm1212201616America/Chicago15p02pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Posted a couple days ago

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Doesn't say that on their twitter.
twitter.com...

Haven't there been several 'gonna do this interview tonight' claims that haven't happened, the past 2 months?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If they do post files, I wouldn't click on anything.

Better to wait for others to do that.

Just sayin'

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Just sayin'

Whats your rationale for saying that?

You think the files could contain viruses or that you could get in trouble a la CNN saying looking at that stuff is illegal?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hannity just announced it in his intro........he is supposed to make an appearance in hour 2 of the radio show. we shall see.....

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is just odd. a few hours before this website countdown is over, Assange just decides to go on the friggin Sean Hannity radio show?? Why?? To what end?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
These are not people who work directly for wikileaks me thinks.

Sounds like a PR campaign.

Okay so I can get on it. But still, I'm not trusting of this at all.

~Tenth
edit on 12/15/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
DDos incoming i think...

Is julian really alive?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

If you know what you are doing, go ahead.

I'm just saying be careful. I know nothing about this site.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Maybe it's because of the site he agreed to do an interview. He sees that a lot of his followers are taking this website seriously and he's thinking to himself, "Hey idiots, why would this random site not only have unreleased Podesta emails but also the key to the insurance file?"

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: loam

Just sayin'

Whats your rationale for saying that?

You think the files could contain viruses or that you could get in trouble a la CNN saying looking at that stuff is illegal?

I was around and digging pretty significantly once the first "wikileaks insurance file" was posted.

I can, at the very least, confirm that the docs within the 9-11allmessages.7z file were most definitely malware.

loam has proper sense - more sense than I had when going through those documents.

if you have sensitive/important information on your computer you'd rather the alphabet agencies not see, I would also recommend not clicking on any posted links.
edit on 15-12-2016 by facedye because: grammar

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Does anyone here have the Wikileaks insurance files?

I d/l'd them a while ago but I have since replaced that computer so I'm sure they're just sitting cold and dormant on the HD of my old tower which I boxed up and put away...somewhere.

Can they still be D/L'd?

If so - anyone have the link?

I'll put them on my external/portable SSD drive this time...

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

I can, at the very least, confirm that the docs within the 9-11allmessages.7z file were most definitely malware.

Really ...well hate to tell you this but you're not even looking at the insurance file. You're looking at a directory of already posted data. The 9-11 messages have been available for years now, look for yourself. And if you don't trust me or my link just type "9-11 messages" into google, 4th result from the top.

Wikileaks 9 - 11 messages

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

originally posted by: facedye

Really ...well hate to tell you this but you're not even looking at the insurance file. You're looking at a directory of already posted data. The 9-11 messages have been available for years now, look for yourself. And if you don't trust me or my link just type "9-11 messages" into google, 4th result from the top.

Wikileaks 9 - 11 messages

maybe I should have been more clear - it looks like you're misunderstanding me.

the 9-11allmessages.7z folder in the insurance file that was posted by wikileaks contained malware. nowhere did I make the claim that this is the first time any of us have seen this file, nor its contents.

I also made sure to put "insurance file" in quotations, since the nature of how that directory came about to begin with was drenched in manipulation.
edit on 15-12-2016 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't know about this new Podesta leak thing...but thanks for the heads up on Assange being on Hannity...listening right now.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The site now says the following:

Julian Assange will be on Sean Hanity any moment. If he appears on the broadcast the release system will be terminated.

www.findingassange.com...
edit on 15-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Very odd. Insurance policy?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Assange not saying anything earth shattering yet on Hannity...But we know he's alive and well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join