It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Buy employees purchase Wii U for teen who visited store every day to play Smash Bros.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Although true that charity and kindness doesn't need an audience, maybe this type of story being seen by thousands of people will give others the desire to be charitable too.
I have always told my daughter to lead by example.
Now possibly more will follow this example.

edit on 13-12-2016 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
A better present would be some books about how to make video games and improve human quality..

Neither of which I care for anyway

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
A better present would be some books about how to make video games and improve human quality..
Neither of which I care for anyway

I really think its better to let kids be kids....let him at least hold off on thoughts of human quality and a the job market until he is closer to graduation.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

No society should let it's kids go without a games console!
Haters!
I'm so warmed by this story...again nearly seeing actual tears flowing down my cheeks.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That was pretty damn cool of those employees to buy him the Wii U console so he doesn't need to go in each day to play.

I wonder..If i go to my local PC world and walk around the gaming PC's or laptop isles each day they'd buy one for me?.

Dought it, they'd wonder what i'm doing each day, not stealing or being annoying/causing trouble etc, probably think i'm just some agent from another company snooping on pricing lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

"I wonder..If i go to my local PC world and walk around the gaming PC's or laptop isles each day they'd buy one for me?"

Probably not, but a job offer might materialize if the managers in the mood to spot dedication.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

"I wonder..If i go to my local PC world and walk around the gaming PC's or laptop isles each day they'd buy one for me?"

Probably not, but a job offer might materialize if the managers in the mood to spot dedication.

Lol maybe I'll give it a try :-)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join