It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: StudColt

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: StudColt

Let me guess... you're a typical Trump supporter?

I'd hate to live in your alternate reality.

As I don't frequent fast food or blue hair stores the only chance you have of entering my reality is if they pass an Obamacare for animals so you can bring your cats to the vet the same time my dogs there.

As I'm not a member of the KKK, nor do I frequent Stormfront, you are correct - I probably won't ever enter your reality.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't say that at all. Not retarded. Just naive.

Of course, because those that embrace your ideology are wise and perfect and know everything.

Thank you for even taking the time to speak to those of us who aren't capable of such levels of thought.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: reldra

So, you are saying that NO person voted for Trump based on rightwing articles that made up facts. Not one?

LOL, Yes that is exactly what I said. How about NO0000.

Ofcourse some might , but its irrelevant of your point. Or are you saying that ONLY right wing articles were effective and misleading in this election?

Its a wash, both idiotic sides were dishonest and misrepresented the facts.

It was all 'suck factor'? That seems a little difficult to believe.

Have you not heard of the political slogan for the last several decades that has elected our POTUS. Is the term "lesser evil" something new with this election ?

She was the greater KNOWN evil and people had enough of the cookie cutter Politicians like Hillary. They wanted a change and enough so to risk a wild card like Trump.

This election like the previous ones came down to the least hated individual and a candidate that was not made out of the same cookie cutter mold that the MSM,GOP,DNC, and Lobbyist created.

You would be wrong if you say ZERO Trump voters were not misled by fake news. I mean REALLY far flung fake news:
-Hillary's invisible catheter
-The diazepam pen that is actually a flashlight
-An ipad built into a podium
-An earpiece at debates
-A hospital compound in Chelsea's apartment building.

I agree the MSM pushed the idea that Hillary would win, Trump is not presidential material. As many bats fly out of
his closet as do Clinton's.

The fake news on the right was extreme and insane. This thread is focusing mainly on a worldview trump voters have on basic facts like the stock market under Obama, that California should not be included in the popular vote ever, and that unemployment went UP. It did not go UP.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Of course Trump supporters live in an alternate universe. I've watched them handed the bricks to build the narrative we're seeing right now for the last year.

You'd think there'd be a Trump supporter somewhere who's had a psychology of marketing class, who isn't blind to how they're being played and taken advantage of.

Finally!

A left who is honest!

If we don't agree with you, we're retarded!

Brava!

You mean the same thing the right does ? Anyone who disagrees is either a "SJW", snowflake, libtard,muslim etc.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Of course Trump supporters live in an alternate universe. I've watched them handed the bricks to build the narrative we're seeing right now for the last year.

You'd think there'd be a Trump supporter somewhere who's had a psychology of marketing class, who isn't blind to how they're being played and taken advantage of.

Finally!

A left who is honest!

Brava!

You mean the same thing the right does ? Anyone who disagrees is either a "SJW", snowflake, libtard,muslim etc.

Another one!

I'm so glad to see everyone coming together and agreeing that if you don't march lockstep to the leftists, then you're retarded!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

More CTRL-Left fake news.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Of course, because those that embrace your ideology are wise and perfect and know everything.

Thank you for even taking the time to speak to those of us who aren't capable of such levels of thought.

Again, I never said any of that either. You throw words in people's mouths like you're handling a Frisbee.

What I'm talking about is control and propaganda. Plain and simple. These aren't abstract concepts that take years to fully understand. They're taught at every major university to anyone who signs up to learn them.

Trump is the most obvious user of a lot of these methods, and I have yet to see one Trump supporter who will even admit to it even when it's directly in front of them.

Politics aside, its not a good thing when pride won't let a person see the obvious.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

More CTRL-Left fake news.

What is CTRL-Left? This is real news. It is not magic or made up.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: reldra

Terry McCauliff's dead chicken, Hillary, was a more accurate predictor than these MSM polls.

A dead chicken and Hillary accurately predicted this? You make no sense.

Or is it that Hillary is a dead chicken? Still makes no sense.

LINK added.
Terry McAuliffe's pet chicken...named Hillary...died just before the election.---Fun story.

Oh. LOL. ok. Makes sense now.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Are you being serious? This woman is a NUT. I wouldn't want to live in her reality. LOL

Epic Fail Reldra

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Again, I never said any of that either. You throw words in people's mouths like you're handling a Frisbee.

What I'm talking about is control and propaganda. Plain and simple. These aren't abstract concepts that take years to fully understand. They're taught at every major university to anyone who signs up to learn them.

Trump is the most obvious user of a lot of these methods, and I have yet to see one Trump supporter who will even admit to it even when it's directly in front of them.

Politics aside, its not a good thing when pride won't let a person see the obvious.

I can always count on leftists to point out the ideological flaws in everyone else.

edit on 13-12-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

a reply to: StudColt

Let me guess... you're a typical Trump supporter?

I'd hate to live in your alternate reality.

As I don't frequent fast food or blue hair stores the only chance you have of entering my reality is if they pass an Obamacare for animals so you can bring your cats to the vet the same time my dogs there.

As I'm not a member of the KKK, nor do I frequent Stormfront, you are correct - I probably won't ever enter your reality.

Very edgy. I bet you're really into the underground alternative music scene and have met at least one boyfriend through online gaming.

Why would you say that?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Are you being serious? This woman is a NUT. I wouldn't want to live in her reality. LOL

Epic Fail Reldra

No, it was not an epic fail. If you don't like her, fine. That isn't the issue. Putting 'epic fail' and my name in bold does not make it so.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Terry McCauliff's dead chicken, Hillary, was a more accurate predictor than these MSM polls.

LINK added.
Terry McAuliffe's pet chicken...named Hillary...died just before the election.---Fun story.

It didn't make it into the story how McAuliffe's pet chicken named 'Hillary' died...but I believe it may have had something to do with his huge cock named 'Donald'.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Retarded and uneducated?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

LINK added.

It didn't make it into the story how McAuliffe's pet chicken named 'Hillary' died...but I believe it may have had something to do with his huge cock named 'Donald'.

crap... spit mt dew all over my keyboard... thanks

link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Finally!

A left who is honest!

Brava!

Another one!

I'm so glad to see everyone coming together and agreeing that if you don't march lockstep to the leftists, then you're retarded!

That is not true. The over generalizations are still coming. No one has used the word 'retarded' other than you and another pro trump poster.

link   

No, it was not an epic fail. If you don't like her, fine. That isn't the issue. Putting 'epic fail' and my name in bold does not make it so.

You are correct, my bolding did not create your fail....your choice of subject matter and delivery made it so.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join