It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noam Chomski Called it but it fell on deaf ears.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

He also said he would vote for Hillary Clinton.

I GUESS THAT FELL ON DEAF EARS TOO!!!

BOOM, ROASTED!

LOL

No, that was already covered. No deaf ears here.

BOOM, PAY ATTENTION!

You have a brain. Use it.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I don't do that in the first place. When I insult people it's because they usually deserve it.

That wasn't exactly what I was talking about either when I said "what to do next". But thanx for the tip.

You know what I meant.

A large percentage of leftists have resorted to insulting anyone who disagrees with them.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
chomsky has access to insider's info. I bet they were preparing the Trump phenomenon for a few years now

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FrogGod

Yes I know that. But what does that have to do with this topic???

Chomski isn't a leftist SJW who's out insulting anyone anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Chomsky again has likened Trump to Hitler in an article published yesterday by the Independent, saying election night on Nov 8th was like the Nuremburg rallies. He also says the Republican party is now the most dangerous party in world history.

www.independent.co.uk...

I watched some of the video on this thread and he seemed quite considered in what he said, but his recent commentary paints him as a wing-nut. Maybe he is going senile.

edit on 13/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
It sounds like they and other people are very aware they screwed over this "white male" population and now are afraid of retribution. So why'd they do it? ... Why destroy the jobs?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well what he keeps saying and I'd actually agree with, is that Republicans have been hijacked by the Far Right Radicals and in doing so have abandoned their principles.

As has been shown from the start, Trump isn't really a Conservative or Republican. He's a RINO. That has caused even the Republican party to be divided in itself. So it's not like he's got something against what we used to consider Republican, at least any more than normal. But he's saying that the RNC has basically been hijacked by the radicals of the party who have basically taken over.

Clearly he isn't senile though. He may not be as sharp as he was in his prime but he seems very lucid and present even as old as he is. With age comes wisdom also.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm quite shocked at hearing Chomsky been called a lunatic, senile and not intelligent. The people who say this must have a very high opinion of themselves. He is one of the most cited people in the world. He is one of the most intelligent people I've ever had the pleasure to hear and read. Have you actually read any of his work? What have you done that has come close to Mr Chomsky. His books are very well researched and his world view is pretty much spot on. You must be on some next level to be able to question Mr Chomsky's intelligence.

I'd be laughing if it wasn't so sad.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Trump's "honesty" is a carefully orchestrated illusion. He is 'honest' in appearance of personality. The man lies all the time, but what created the illusion of honesty is the notion he's not afraid to offend. He is all about manipulation. He took a path other politicians have not, to embrace scandal, offensive behavior, and negativity. It was all to desensitize the public and to create an illusion. He understood if he regularly said outlandish things eventually it would no longer faze the public, it would just fall into the aggregate of stupid comments. Each time he made these remarks he was desensitizing us. A bonus to this behavior it gives the impression of honesty, and allows him to say or do anything he wants, no matter how absurd.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: UKTruth

Well what he keeps saying and I'd actually agree with, is that Republicans have been hijacked by the Far Right Radicals and in doing so have abandoned their principles.

As has been shown from the start, Trump isn't really a Conservative or Republican. He's a RINO. That has caused even the Republican party to be divided in itself. So it's not like he's got something against what we used to consider Republican, at least any more than normal. But he's saying that the RNC has basically been hijacked by the radicals of the party who have basically taken over.

Clearly he isn't senile though. He may not be as sharp as he was in his prime but he seems very lucid and present even as old as he is. With age comes wisdom also.

He's not saying that though. He said that the Republican Party is the most dangerous in history. I don't know how any rational or intelligent person could stand behind such a comment. If he is not senile then he has let his emotions take over and become completely blinded by the frustration of his preferred candidate not winning.
edit on 14/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: FrogGod

Yes I know that. But what does that have to do with this topic???

Chomski isn't a leftist SJW who's out insulting anyone anyway.

Chomski's analysis is accurate, but it is missing a piece.

The majority of people reacted to the negativity coming from the sjw's, by giving them the finger and voting for Trump.

Anyone who is using ad hominems when their opponents disagree with them, and shutting down discussion, needs to be called out by everyone, regardless of political affiliation.

People do not like to be insulted, it tends to make humans rebellious.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

For those of us very familiar with Chomsky, we spell his name correctly.
edit on 14-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

For those of us very familiar with Chomsky, we spell his name correctly.

Oh sorry. I'm familiar with him but I see I misspelled his name. My bad. A simple mistake. I'll try not to make it in the future if it makes you feel better.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join