It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A monster outside the cabin - [SCC2016]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
--Non-writer--

On Christmas eve in a land far away, a Grandma sat with her young grandchild. Grandmas lips was ready to tell, a never ending story of things that once was, but could never be forgotten.

"My sweat dear child;" - The grandma said with a certain ache in her voice ;" If only your mother had a choice ".

The young innocent child looked up in to her grandmothers eyes, and both were eyes aging misty white, but it only meant the were old and wise.

" Elder please tell me what happened to my mom " Grandmas eyes started to gaze up, she took a deep breath and said to herself;" Be calm "

They both sat it in a cabin placed in the middle of a lake,that was in the middle of the grand northern forest and that forest spiraled in the middle of the Majestic northern kingdom, were the snow never seized to fall, except on Christmas day. No one could hear their screams or laughter.

" Your mother, she loved. She loved like no other, she offered it to one after another. But there are monsters in this forest, monsters with claws, eyes that pierces through your soul, that wants to devour your flesh and bones. They roam all day and all night long, looking for a young innocent child to devour until there is nothing left of the soul "

Grandma stopped, she remembered what happened that day, like it was only yesterday, she still remembered the song her daughter whistled.

" On this day seven years ago your mother whistled a Christmas carol to a monster, it approached her gently.....oooh...She was my only daughter ".

" Dont be sad grandma, she still loves " The granddaughter said with a smile.

The cold icy wind could be heard just outside the old looking wooden door, it was the only thing protecting them from the monsters from the cold outdoor.

Grandma took a deep breath;" The monster gently approached your mother, and looked into her eyes. He grabbed her, and the chilling scream became a blur."

Suddenly a thud could be heard outside the old wooden door.. Everything became silent and the door flew up violent...

" MOM, DAD, YOUR HOME!"

The daughter leaped from her grandmas chair into their arms, and she looked into her fathers eyes and said;" You are my Christmas monster! "

edit on 2016123 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Yep-men are monsters! Nice story-great surprise at the end. Enjoyed it. More...more please.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I liked this one Tik! Nicely done!!

join